Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-06-2004, 11:48 AM   #1
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all
Default No MLE for Mavs

Hoopshype (officially Dallas Morning News Q&A w/Sefko)

Q: How much is Marquis Daniels worth on the open market?

Kevin Vela

SEFKO: The way the Mavericks work, they will ask Daniels’ agent to find out what Daniels could procure on the open market. Then they will match that figure and possibly add a year or two to the total. Nobody knows for sure, but the best guess is that it’s going to take between $3 million and $4 million to secure Daniels’ return. The Mavericks will try to get several years on the contract, but it’s likely there will be a player option some time after two or three years in case Daniels turns out to be the next Tracy McGrady.

DMN Link
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links