Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #361
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Thank GOD it didn't come down to this on June 12th 2011, lol. No tension at all watching this game, hate both teams anyway.

Last edited by adonis; 06-18-2013 at 10:58 PM.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #362
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Great game by both teams. James was on the brink of choking, Ginobili sucks.

I actually like the Spurs team, except for Manu (his elbow on James just reminded me of what kind of player he is). Duncan and Parker were great. Love Leonard. He will have nightmares of missing that free throw that could have sealed the win. Now Miami will surely win Game 7.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #363
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

The first NBA game I watch all season (except for maybe 20 of the Mavs regular season games, still love Dirk) and it ends in typical fashion. Those two non calls in the final 5 seconds are the exact reason why i stopped watching the NBA. It´s not even a sport, just "entertainment". Why have rules at all if you leave everything to the "judgement" of refs. And i didn´t even care who wins.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:42 PM   #364
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel View Post
The first NBA game I watch all season (except for maybe 20 of the Mavs regular season games, still love Dirk) and it ends in typical fashion. Those two non calls in the final 5 seconds are the exact reason why i stopped watching the NBA. It´s not even a sport, just "entertainment". Why have rules at all if you leave everything to the "judgement" of refs. And i didn´t even care who wins.
The ginobili play was a bad call. The bosh block on green absolutely was the right call
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:46 AM   #365
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

I thought the refs called the game no different at the end of the game than they had the rest of the game. They let a lot of contact go on all night. I saw nothing wrong with the non call.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:37 AM   #366
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

The Ginobli thing was absolute bullshit. There is no argument. It looked like a foul real time and on any replay. They got the the three call right probably, but it doesn't matter. The refs are cowards. Bosh could have done anything there and they wouldn't have given him three free throws.

Last edited by FreshJive; 06-19-2013 at 03:38 AM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:26 AM   #367
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

Why in the NBA do teams prefer when they are in +3 not to foul? In my opinion i would prefer LeBron to shoot 2 free throws rather than Allen shooting a 3..
Also the Heat are not a good rebounding team.
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:39 AM   #368
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair about the ginobili no call they owed the heat about 15 calls in that game
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #369
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

And Ginobili appeared to take about 5 steps there. You can't go Adrian Peterson on offense and count on the refs to bail you out on the play. Gino should have called a timeout... better yet, Popovich shouldn't have had him in the game to start with.

This was an epic chokejob by San Antonio. No blaming this one on the refs... Turnovers, missed FTs, offensive rebounds allowed, and bad shot selection. The Spurs had a hundred chances to ice this game and failed every time. No excuses here.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #370
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Yep, Spurs lost this one. Thought the refs were pretty decent. Ginobili was awful, plain and simple. Does it always seem like he takes 3 gigantic steps? I'm watching and all I can say is "travel" every time I see him drive. Then when he sees it's useless, he jumps up in the air and throws the ball away. Ginobili, missed FTs, and the inability to rebound in key moments lost them this game. Don't think the Heat won this, more so the Spurs gave it away.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #371
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

After loosing the way SA did, I don't expect them to win game 7. I'd rather get blown out than loose like that.

I don't even know what Manu was doing out there, what a terrible game for him. I wonder how long the leash will be in game 7.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 06-19-2013 at 12:55 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #372
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

http://deadspin.com/hundreds-of-heat...mpaign=morning

Just makes you laugh at the pieces of shit in Miami
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #373
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

Congratulations to those idiots who paid a 4 digit number for their tickets and missed one of the best comebacks ever in the finals.
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #374
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
I thought the refs called the game no different at the end of the game than they had the rest of the game. They let a lot of contact go on all night. I saw nothing wrong with the non call.
Not to mention that he traveled immediately before. If the refs call it by the book, it's Heat ball anyway. Who cares.

Great game, though.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #375
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonic View Post
Congratulations to those idiots who paid a 4 digit number for their tickets and missed one of the best comebacks ever in the finals.
Fairweather Heat fans can suck it.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #376
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Wow.. you have tickets to the NBA finals and you're leaving early? I cannot compute.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #377
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonic View Post
Well deserved.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:38 AM   #378
adonis
Golden Member

I don't even leave during Seattle Mariners 10-1 blowout losses... and the tickets are like 5 bucks lol.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #379
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"For all those guys who left, don't come back for Game 7." - Chris Bosh
It just keeps getting funnier.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #380
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I actually like Bosh for once. Said what needed to be said. It's my hope all NBA players feel this way, finals game or not.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #381
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hah, you can see a guy wearing a Bucks # 34 jersey. Talk about throwback or too cheap to buy a new jersey.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #382
adonis
Golden Member

Spurs will lose in the Finals for once.

welp looks like we're still the last team to beat the heat, lol.

Last edited by adonis; 06-20-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #383
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Manu is done.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #384
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Damn. This will haunt the spurs like the way it did to the Mavs in '06.

Last edited by TripleDipping; 06-20-2013 at 10:52 PM.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #385
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Spurs will lose in the Finals for once.

welp looks like we're still the last team to beat the heat, lol.
Small consolation
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #386
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Dont understand them going away from Duncan for so long. Bosh in foul trouble, Birdman cant check him.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #387
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Manu must have made a fortune on his Miami Heat bets.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #388
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
Damn. This will haunt the spurs like the way it did to the Mavs in '06.
Boom. They need to know what this is like.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #389
mac222b
Diamond Member

Pop the genius chumped it big time end of game 6. Not fouling up 3-- "oh you mean the 'European way'?" as he sarcastically called it. And then he smiled and gave Wade a big kiss and bear hug after they lost tonight. You'd think HE won the freaking championship the way he was beaming and carrying on. And Breen on cue says "what class!". Please! he treats reporters, essentially working class folks, like scum of the earth and belittles them for asking questions they're essentially obligated to ask. And bear hugs and kisses walking sleaze on the team he helped gift the title too... end rant, i apologize. what a depressing end to a GREAT series

Last edited by mac222b; 06-20-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #390
mac222b
Diamond Member

Dont even care that LeBron gets another collusion enabled championship. I like Spoelstra- dude's all class. Its Wade and Riley and carpetbaggers Battier and Ray Allen and the Miami "fans"
Old 06-20-2013, 11:19 PM   #391
adonis
Golden Member

Miami won't repeat next year for sure, imo. Bulls and Pacers should be able to take them out with Wade and Bosh's continued decline.

I'd say a revamped Lakers squad or the Spurs win it all.

Last edited by adonis; 06-20-2013 at 11:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #392
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Manu is done.
Manu's pass to the broadcast booth in the 4th made absolutely no sense. And the late drive into a double-team jump pass while flying out of bounds was equally as puzzling. I've rarely seen one player cost his team the game down the stretch in the Finals like that. It has to be killing him. You could tell that Pop and his teammates were shocked at what he did out there.

The Spurs floor spacing in crunch time these past two games was a joke. I'm sure that Parker's injury played into that, being that he was having great difficulty getting to his spots late in the game.

Parker was clearly not 100% these last few games. If he was, there would be no Game 7. He was even more of a defensive liability than he usually is. They were defending Lebron in the middle high screen and roll by running Parker at him as soon as he moved inside of the wing, and instead of getting to his spot, Parker would just throw a shoulder into the freight train that is Lebron James, get bounced out of the way, and put Leonard in a terrible position of having to choose between Lebron up high or letting the screener blow past him backside. It worked all night long. They were getting many of their most important buckets off of that play or in the resulting breakdown in defensive rotations on the backside of the play, leaving wide open looks for Heat shooters.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #393
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs needed a 7 foot German. And I don't mean Femerling.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:42 PM   #394
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post

I'd say a revamped Lakers squad win it all.
Wat?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #395
adonis
Golden Member

Quote:
Wat?
They're the Lakers after all, lol. I wrote them off the Playoffs during the 2007 offseason. They'll spin Pau Gasol for some quality talent

Last edited by adonis; 06-20-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:55 PM   #396
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I actually like Bosh for once. Said what needed to be said. It's my hope all NBA players feel this way, finals game or not.
I have grown to like Bosh more and more since a bit before the '11 Finals. He is by far the most likable of the three.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:51 AM   #397
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I have grown to like Bosh more and more since a bit before the '11 Finals. He is by far the most likable of the three.
Isn't that like saying you prefer Muammar Qaddafi over Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden? Bosh dissed his hometown team and fans. He's also a bit too cocky considering how far down the list of power forwards he is. He's barely a star, if at all. But, yeah, I like him better than the other two.
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:11 AM   #398
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Pop the genius chumped it big time end of game 6. Not fouling up 3-- "oh you mean the 'European way'?" as he sarcastically called it. And then he smiled and gave Wade a big kiss and bear hug after they lost tonight. You'd think HE won the freaking championship the way he was beaming and carrying on. And Breen on cue says "what class!". Please! he treats reporters, essentially working class folks, like scum of the earth and belittles them for asking questions they're essentially obligated to ask. And bear hugs and kisses walking sleaze on the team he helped gift the title too... end rant, i apologize. what a depressing end to a GREAT series
well put. I felt the same way.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:14 AM   #399
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think a "player" technical foul was called the entire series....

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 06-21-2013 at 07:55 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #400
Underdog

Miami's Big Three are 11-1 in playoff series... Glad to be a fan of the only team that could stop them.