DAL over HOU 12 85.71%
SAS over LAC 9 64.29%
MEM over POR 12 85.71%
NOP over GSW 1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Predict the first round - West

Vote for the winners and post your number of game predictions and misc. thoughts in the comments.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2015, 03:00 PM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I have-
DAL in 6. Game 7 would favor Hou so Mavs need to come out swinging. Mix in some zone to keep Harden out of the paint and off the line. Force Harden to beat you shooting jumpers every game. Hack a Rocket to freeze out Harden or when we are in the penalty. Just for the love of God rebound after the missed FT please.

GSW in 4. I wanted to give NO 1 win but I just don't know what to expect from a team entering it's first playoff birth. I think GSW defense is just too good and their jumpers on offense lead to long rebounds taking a little out of NO's best weapon of rebounding. I don't know what Holiday will give and I think GSW length, athleticism and depth is just too much. Kerr won't let them overlook NO.

LAC in 7. I'm in the minority on this one likely but Splitter is a giant "?" and TP just doesn't seem to be the TP we have seen in the past. The offense running through Leonard is anything but consistent. Ultimately I give LAC the edge for having home court in game 7 and Spurs are not as good on the road this year as last year. If Splitter was 100% I'd probably pick Spurs but Jordan and Griffin is too much for Duncan and Baynes. CP3 is also playing the best I've seen him play.

MEM in 7. This one is really tough because both teams are limping(Wes, Afflalo, Wright, Conley, Allen). My gut just tells me Conley will be healthy enough to make the difference. I've always thought Afflalo was overrated so even if he is relatively healthy I don't see that being a big factor. LA and Lillard carry them but ultimately fall short.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:16 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

GSW in 5
MEM in 6
DAL in 7
SAS in 7
Old 04-16-2015, 08:40 PM   #4
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies. I am the vote for Houston. It was a misclick. Mavs in 4.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:15 PM   #5
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

I will take:

GSW in 4
Mavs in 6
Spurs in 6
Grizz in 7
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:08 PM   #6
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see the whiny crybabies form LA bounced in the first round
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 01:44 AM   #7
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

GSW in 4
HOU in 6 (sorry im a realist)
Clippers in 7
Grizz in 5

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:30 AM   #8
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone else think the Clippers might beat the Warriors if CP3 is healthy? Guarding the point is the Clippers biggest strength. They have struggled against the two/three in the regular season, but Barnes seems to have stepped it up recently, so Klay might not go off as would be expected. Griffin is playing out of his mind, and Green will probably have a difficult time containing him. Bogut is outmatched overall, but Jordan should be an easy defensive assignment for him. The only advantage I see for GS is their depth.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:27 AM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I dont think they'll win, but I do think it's the best matchup
Old 05-11-2015, 01:46 PM   #10
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Drama-wise, Clips/Warriors is the most interesting matchup. But I'm really hoping for a Grizzlies/Bulls finals. A lot of great storylines plus I find it hard to not root for the underdogs in Memphis.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote