Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-28-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Office Season 4

Flacolaco, DONE!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Kevin's character, i like his laugh. I loved that they got a taxi cab and went and had drinks the whole time.

I like when Kevins like "ohhh come on!" (talking about jim and pam maybe hooking up)

lol i love this show.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

link to the old thread, for reference:

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...t=28333&page=4
Old 09-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

kudos to kevin for actually running the whole race (he wasn't one of the ones in the cab). in a shirt and tie no less!
Old 09-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #5
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
kudos to kevin for actually running the whole race (he wasn't one of the ones in the cab). in a shirt and tie no less!

yeah seriously hes a big guy too
Old 09-28-2007, 03:34 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the part with the squirrel and Darryl was feeding it while Michael was talking about how bad rabies is.

I liked that there was an hour on last night. And I liked how at the bottom of the hour, when Pam and Jim got in the car, it felt like it had been edited to be an episode end there. The 2nd half hour was really it's own episode.

Still...I'd feel better if they had listed it on my Fios guide as two episodes. Something about hour long The Office is wrong. I think this show is its strongest at the super-sized lenght of about 40 minutes.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:06 PM   #7
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I loved the part with the squirrel and Darryl was feeding it while Michael was talking about how bad rabies is.

I liked that there was an hour on last night. And I liked how at the bottom of the hour, when Pam and Jim got in the car, it felt like it had been edited to be an episode end there. The 2nd half hour was really it's own episode.

Still...I'd feel better if they had listed it on my Fios guide as two episodes. Something about hour long The Office is wrong. I think this show is its strongest at the super-sized lenght of about 40 minutes.

are you aware that the first 4 episodes of the season are hour longs?
Old 09-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
are you aware that the first 4 episodes of the season are hour longs?
Oh I'm very aware.

And don't get me wrong, I love me some office. I love as much of it as they want to make.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:13 PM   #9
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Oh I'm very aware.

And don't get me wrong, I love me some office. I love as much of it as they want to make.
okay good. Yeah me too. I am pretty pumped for this season. Anyone know how many episodes there are supposed to be in this season?

I believe season 3 had 28 episodes.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

According to my wife....the official line is that there will be 25 "episodes." And including the 1 hour episodes that there will be the equivelant of 30 "half hour segments"

Meaning that after four episodes (8 half hour segments) they will have 21 episodes left and 22 half hour segments....meaning that there will be one additional episode that is an hour long. probably the last one, or perhaps the christmas episode (if they do one again this year)

I just gave myself severe tired head.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I concur with everything said in this thread.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:59 PM   #12
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I concur with everything said in this thread.
Oh Mary.....take a look around the board. The new cool way to express your opinion is to say something that has already been said twice in the same thread.

On a completely unrelated matter, I concur with everyone who concurs with things said in this thread, leading up to, but not including this post, or the post that they made just after the conclusion of the things with which they were concurring.

End transmission.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:20 AM   #13
MavsX
Diamond Member

i didn't get that jeopardy joke until i watched the episode again last night.

oh i'm sorry, what is jeopardy?

haha
Old 10-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

anybody have any ideas what this episode tomorrow night is going to be about?

Let's share our thoughts now...
Old 10-04-2007, 09:21 AM   #15
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

cocaine?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:29 AM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

It's called "Dunder Mifflin Infinity"

Quote:
Summary (NBC): Much to the dismay of Michael and many of the employees, Ryan returns to the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin to bring the company into the digital age. Angela is still upset about her cat.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:02 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol..."I drove my car into a $%^&& lake"

Kind of a weird episode, trying to work out the Ryan vs. Michael situation....but still funny.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:25 PM   #18
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

The first 40 minutes were great. The last 20 were just bizarre. I'm worried that Michael Scott is turning into Homer Simpson.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:28 PM   #19
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
The first 40 minutes were great. The last 20 were just bizarre. I'm worried that Michael Scott is turning into Homer Simpson.
He is so incredibly delusional. He can convince himself that he and Ryan are still buddies, when they never were in the first place, and that driving his car into the lake will expose technology as being wrong and stupid.... I expect this period to fade...but on some level, he's always been Homer Simpson.

I was really hoping that Kelly was going to drag out the "I'm pregnant" thing for a few episodes before she told him. That would've been great
Old 10-05-2007, 12:37 AM   #20
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan is such a prick
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:18 AM   #21
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Ryan is such a prick
Yeah, but Ryan has always been a prick. Now he's a prick with power. It's awesome.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:22 AM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I loved the stuff with Toby. He's so pissed/jealous.

It's so funny that everyone in the office wants to bone Pam. And Michael gave jim a hug and a kiss just so that he could turn around and do it to Pam, but she walked away.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:30 AM   #23
MavsX
Diamond Member

all of us have looked pass the best part of season 4 episode 2, Creed gets his hair colored jet black to make him look younger. That is so hilarious. And the things he was saying?!

"hey brah, i was just wondering if we could get some red bull for these things? just sometimes i gotta ride the bull. later skater."
Old 11-13-2007, 02:33 PM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

so apparently, this Thursday is the last office episode they have recorded...

due to the strike.

what will happen to my Thursday nights!!!!??
Old 11-14-2007, 03:39 AM   #25
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

I just discovered this show, and I am shocked at how good it is. Wow.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #26
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman
Same here, I bought the first 3 seasons on DVD this summer, and I spent a lot of hours watching it and re-watching it.

I'm definitely upset about this strike thing. And from Jenna Fischer's blog, the next show they were getting ready to record was supposed to be really funny - apparently Jim and Pam were going to take a trip to Michael's house. The thing is on this strike, is that a lot of the actors on this show are also writers, and Steve Carrell is apparently a member of the WGA. So The Office will probably be in the strike for the long-haul. Oh well.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:27 PM   #27
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

and also the main producer (Daniels) on the show is also a writer. He was picketing his own show.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #28
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman

Welcome to the Dark Side...
Old 11-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #29
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Same here, I bought the first 3 seasons on DVD this summer, and I spent a lot of hours watching it and re-watching it.

I'm definitely upset about this strike thing. And from Jenna Fischer's blog, the next show they were getting ready to record was supposed to be really funny - apparently Jim and Pam were going to take a trip to Michael's house. The thing is on this strike, is that a lot of the actors on this show are also writers, and Steve Carrell is apparently a member of the WGA. So The Office will probably be in the strike for the long-haul. Oh well.

you should probably go ahead and post the link to her blog...
Old 11-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #30
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

If you like The Office, there's tons of gold hidden all around this web site:

http://www.officetally.com/
Old 11-14-2007, 05:01 PM   #31
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
If you like The Office, there's tons of gold hidden all around this web site:

http://www.officetally.com/

Jack pot will check it out now. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:44 PM   #32
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

For you MavsX:

Quote:
Oh...there are only 2 unaired original episodes of The Office left. And, I'm sad to say the one we were getting ready to shoot was going to be the funniest of the year. I'm sure of it. They've been pitching this particular story idea for over 2 years…it involves Pam and Jim being in Michael's home but that's all I'll say. I hope we get to shoot it soon. Let's all stay strong and hope that the strike can end soon.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=326434607

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-15-2007 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:33 PM   #33
MavsX
Diamond Member

she is so hot.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:58 PM   #34
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Yeah she definitely does something for me.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-15-2007, 09:59 PM   #35
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Michael knocking Toby's lunch to the ground was my biggest laugh out loud moment since the Ryan promotion reveal.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:14 PM   #36
MavsX
Diamond Member

must avoid this thread until i watch this episode tomorrow night......
Old 11-15-2007, 10:24 PM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

There were some pretty good laugh out loud moments in that deposition room.

Toby laughing at michael was great, and the lunch tray was also such typical michael
Old 11-19-2007, 12:05 AM   #38
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I loved Toby asking for an 11th copy of Michael's diary. And yeah, that deposition room produced some great moments.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-19-2007 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:56 AM   #39
MavsX
Diamond Member

i love this show. season 4 is not as good(thats what most people say).

but i think its great..i think its still a great season..
Old 11-19-2007, 01:23 PM   #40
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
i love this show. season 4 is not as good(thats what most people say).

but i think its great..i think its still a great season..
Yeah, I don't know if it is as good as seasons 2 and 3, but there have still been a lot of great moments. I know it has had me rolling in laughter at times.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson