Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dirge Nowitzki

Does this deserve its own thread? Probably not. But really, I'm not sure where to put it. Plus, I don't think I've ever created any questionable threads. I think you guys can forgive me on this one.

Quote:
Droppin’ the Beats

Posted by Rob Mahoney on April 14, 2009 under Other |

I have in my hands everything you’ve ever wanted: a hip-hop tribute to Dirk that rocks the synth like it ain’t no thang. Thank you, Father Abraham feat. Falconer Model 7 and Young Dads, for your masterwork entitled “DIRGE NOWITZKI”. Download/listen the mp3 here. NOW.

Big ups to Skeets at Ball Don’t Lie for the find, and I’ve borrowed the lyrics below from his post.

(hook)

I killed him
Took out his organs and rebuilt him
Like lemme lemme lemme upgrade ya
You will not win in my building
Simmer down, Maverick
Always kept his elbows sharp when he ran picks
And you ain’t wanna play off your man
‘Cause I taught him Shaq-Fu and now he’s all Shazaam

(hook)

From there, it gets kind of technical
Now he’s half human, the other half electrical
No defense when he storm through the Alamo
Long range rockets rain bombs from Mexico
And he drives to the basket
Step for the charge, leave you lying in a casket
My advice if you wanna play nice
Get an MBA — it’s fantastic

(hook)

And he’s back on the loose
A-Rod style
Back on the juice
He a make ‘em stop dead in his Nikes
Any [redacted] wanna backtrack on the truce
All you really want is the truth
Well he a little long in the tooth
But he strong in the booth
And you’re [redacted] with your All-Star Chucks
Acting like you belong in the group
You wack more or less
Leader of the pack but you’re held scoreless
You act maddest at your contract status
Some players hold out some sell for less
You real with it dirk?
“Yes I am sir” Dirk said with a smirk
Well big man we ain’t got all day
So we could sit here and play or we could get to work

Yo no soy Pau Gasol
Soy Juan Carlos
Soy Navarro
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

that is hideous...
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's pretty bad. I have some beats laying around that need vocals...I might just have to show this up.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:04 PM   #4
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

The JC Navarro part is kind of funny. "Yo no soy Calderon."
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I'm at a loss for words
Don't wanna say his sounds absurd
Absorbent? Like a cotton
He real smooth like baby bottom
Drop bombs all day
all work no play make horse real gay

Nyahahaha LOL peace

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 04-14-2009 at 10:09 PM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #6
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I can't tell. All "beats" sound bad to me.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #7
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

That was kinda sad..
I dont even rap or rhyme
but even my lines make that look bad

Dirk is a beast
everyone can see
hes an all star
even won an MVP

We all know that
J Kidd makes the game flow
and Mavs are a safe bet
long as they got Dirk and Jet

When the Jet takes off and Dirk
starts to bomb away, while
Kidd provides navigation
other teams tremble at the presence
of the Mavericks Nation

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Yoo I just did that on the spot...and even if I have to say soo myself ..THAT ISNT TOO BAD

lol

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 04-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Rap is GAY! Beats are lame.

Pick up an instrument.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #10
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Hahha def. agree. But let people do their thing mann.

........GO MAVS
Old 04-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #11
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Not saying don't.... just expressing my opinion and giving an alternate perhaps. But yea, don't do the rap

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Boom-chi-ca-boom-chi-ca-boom-chi-boom
I'm Mr. Plow, and I'm here to say,
I'm the plowin'est guy in the USA.
I got a big plow and I'll move a lot of things,
Like your cow if you have one.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wat