Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-12-2001, 09:45 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Another Big game. Last of the "easy" teams for a while. Need to keep Marbury under control. And I predict Kenyon Martin goes BIG in his first game back in his home town. Finley will be more of a factor then the last game.

This game will be tougher then it should be.

Nets 101
Mavs 105

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2001, 09:48 PM   #2
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Marbury will have a big game, but so will nash. I see us winning this one 105 mavs
96 nets
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 10:09 PM   #3
erub

erub is on a distinguished road

Who let the dogs out?

Mavs 110
Nets 89
erub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 10:20 PM   #4
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Mavs will dominate the Nets in yet another high-scoring blowout featuring hundreds of highlight reels... Marbury will go for a lot of points, and Kenyon Martin will work hard, but lacking the playing ability to do so, he will not dominate in any portion of the game... Mavs 112-94.
Old 03-13-2001, 08:42 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Well that was ugly. Hopefully the mavs will come out in the second half with more energy. Otherwise we may be in trouble.

Old 03-13-2001, 08:44 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I think Eschmeyer is Bill Curley's long-lost brother.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 09:24 PM   #7
dallmav

I agree with ya DJ
Old 03-13-2001, 09:52 PM   #8
dallmav

Mavs 122
Nets 98

Dallas kicked some ass and took names tonight. Great win. Its all tough from here on out.
Old 03-13-2001, 09:56 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yet another blow out. 122-98. Big games from Howard, Dirk and Finley.

Old 03-13-2001, 09:56 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Eisley played pretty well too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2001, 09:57 PM   #11
dallmav

I hope this game gets him on track. We are definitely going to need him to play better down the stretch.
Old 03-13-2001, 09:57 PM   #12
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Excellent...now we need to roll over the Twolves and see if we can get on a big roll and go into the playoffs HOT...
Old 03-13-2001, 09:59 PM   #13
djb
Administrator

I'm also loving all the pt Harvey's been getting the last couple games!
Old 03-13-2001, 10:04 PM   #14
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Damn...those Rockets are not just rolling over to indy...I really dislike that Moochie Norris...
Old 03-13-2001, 10:08 PM   #15
djb
Administrator

Are they going to o/t big_pth?
Old 03-13-2001, 10:27 PM   #16
dallmav

They are going to second overtime
Old 03-13-2001, 10:27 PM   #17
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

Another good solid victory....Eisley came around some...Now the big boys are coming...If we can just split against them....Shyt I wish we could get a hold of the Blazers or Lakers... both are sinking...