Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-26-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cowboys Gameday Thread: Dallas @ San Francisco

Reportedly, Larry Allen was responding to Cortez attacking one of his fellow linemen. Although it looked like he was attacking him for the failed kick.

And as to DMN..... that newspaper is a shell of it's former self. I wish we had the Times Herald back. I still read the DMN back then, but at least they had competition to worry about. Now they just mail it in.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:00 PM   #2
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys Gameday Thread: Dallas @ San Francisco

whatever the case was, why on earth would you yell back at Larry "I bench 700 pounds" Allen?

you deserve a shove in the face if you are going to be stupid enough to do that.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:09 PM   #3
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

You know what. Cortez already cost them a game. He missed an extra point he needs someone in his face and no one on this team has more "skins on the wall" then Larry Allen. We or at least I seriously misjudged this team. I thought we would be good defensively and average to poor offensively. We are good offensively and average to poor offensively. Ware for all his speed is very blockable. He is gonna end up being what people were scared derrick johnson was gonna be. DJ is a monster btw. Why do we run a 3-4? There is exactly one player on this team that is better off in a 3-4 than a 4-3. Jason Ferguson and i think he would be fine in a 4-3. This team is built to be a great 4-3 defense and we are turning it into a mediocre 3-4 D. Parcells is the Dallas area coach I hate the most. That is saying something bcus I consider the Rangers a Dallas area team. The thing that bothers me about Parcells is he should know better but honestly he hasnt been much better of a coach than campo was.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:33 PM   #4
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

how were we going to be an average to poor offense?

Keyshawn, Terry Glenn at WR
Witten at TE
Jones at RB
Flozell, Larry, Al Johnson/Gurode, Rivera, Pettiti on the O-Line
Bledsoe at QB

that looks like a playoff caliber offense to me..
thus, if we dont make the playoffs, I would consider it would be a failure of a season..

our defense will come around

Trust Big Bill

*side note
has Pearless Price gotten any snaps?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote