Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-30-2003, 03:56 PM   #161
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Sweet dreams everybody and good night.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2003, 03:57 PM   #162
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road

TAW 10/4/6, Nice game!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:58 PM   #163
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Wow a great game by the Mavs! Boy am I glad I was wrong about this game. Hope we can play like we did today for most of what's left in the regular season.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:58 PM   #164
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

ames- it was on the european dude for the t-puppies.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:58 PM   #165
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Good night!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:58 PM   #166
Drbio
Banned

We need to get Dooby to update the magic number. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 03:59 PM   #167
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Spectacular win. Just excellent, exactly what we needed. Sets the tone for the final stretch.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:59 PM   #168
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road

Now I'm just going to pray that SA drops a road game on the second night of a back-to-back...
Old 03-30-2003, 04:05 PM   #169
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Griffin (20) 3-8, 6pts, 4rbs, 3as

Dirk (34) 13-20, 6-10, 1-2, 33pts, 7rbs, 3as, 1to, 1blk

Bradley (24) 4-5, 4-5, 12pts, 3rbs, 1as, 1to, 2stl, 1blk

Eddie (22) 3-5, 6pts, 5rbs, 1as

Nash (31) 6-12, 1-4, 1-1, 14pts, 5rbs, 15as, 2to, 1stl

NVE (29) 7-12, 3-6, 2-2, 19pts, 2rbs, 9as, 3to

TAW (26) 5-8, 0-2, 10pts, 4rbs, 6as, 1stl, 1blk

Raef (28) 7-13, 1-3, 15pts, 3rbs, 2to, 1blk

Bell (12) 0-2, 4rbs, 1as, 1stl

AJ (7) 1-3, 2-2, 4pts, 1to

Esch (7) 3rbs, 2to
Old 03-30-2003, 04:17 PM   #170
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Damn who played bad? The only complaint I have about todays game is Walton and the camera angles. That Walt injury may actually be real but not serious enough to be on the IR. I saw Walt limping last game and the commentators blamed it on his hamstring and the article says he is placed on the IR because of his left hamstring so I believe he is really hurt. I think it also has to do with Esch being evaluated. We are going to need another center out there on the court with our inconsistent centers and I lable Raef as a pf anyway.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 04:23 PM   #171
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Actually, Walt pulled his hamstring in the Portland game. It looked like it was really hurting him.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 04:26 PM   #172
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

You don't want to be the unlucky team to face Dirk when he breaks out of a shooting slump.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 04:26 PM   #173
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

We only need NINE more games like today to finish out the regular season and get the #1 seed.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 06:15 PM   #174
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

hell, TAW looked VERY valuable tonight
Old 03-30-2003, 06:25 PM   #175
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Olivier has certainly played himself onto our playoff roster...
Old 03-30-2003, 06:32 PM   #176
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

too bad Bradley didn´t took that 3pt attempt late in the first ... this pump fake was cool, but him draining a three would be on every highlight show for the remainder of the year
Old 03-30-2003, 07:19 PM   #177
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< too bad Bradley didn´t took that 3pt attempt late in the first ... this pump fake was cool, but him draining a three would be on every highlight show for the remainder of the year >>

I wouldn't even be upset if he took that shot. If Vlade Divac can shoot a 3 every once in a while I don't see why Shawn couldn't bring that one up. He probaly would've been benched for it but if he woulda made it I woulda bought be a Shawn Bradley jersey tommorow.

1996-2005
Old 03-30-2003, 07:29 PM   #178
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

In the WCC in the Game Germany vs. Yugoslavia when Dirk fouled out Bradley immediately stepped up and took a three - and made it ALL NET. He missed the next try badly, but the expression on the faces of the Yugos (who won that game) were worth it ... Bradley has a nice shooting touch ...
Old 03-30-2003, 07:40 PM   #179
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Seelen, I was awfully disapointed to see Bradley pass up that shot... And I am awfully jealous of you getting to see Bradley show his full versatility in that Yugo game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Old 03-30-2003, 08:23 PM   #180
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

Getting 34 points and 24 assist from your PG's will equal a win 99% of the time.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 08:31 PM   #181
Drbio
Banned

The Queens lost today as an added bonus. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 08:33 PM   #182
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< Getting 34 points and 24 assist from your PG's will equal a win 99% of the time. >>

If we would've got that 50% of the time in the 2nd round against the Kings last season I think there would've been a different outcome. People say we need our Big Men to step up but we need Nash and Nick to step up just as bad as we need our Big Men to step up. We can't let guys like Parker, BJax, and Bibby out play our guards. There is no reason for that.

1996-2005
Old 03-03-2004, 01:43 PM   #183
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: mavs vs timberwolves

(Ah, the memories.)

Give me four, three are just not enough.

Old 03-03-2004, 01:44 PM   #184
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO, Chiwas.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:45 PM   #185
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

hell, what s going on here !? can we have only one mavs vs t'wolves thread PLEASE...

i make my prediction when it goes all in ones...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 01:48 PM   #186
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:mavs vs timberwolves

Quote:
Originally posted by: Novice#41
hell, what s going on here !? can we have only one mavs vs t'wolves thread PLEASE...

i make my prediction when it goes all in ones...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well this one was from last year..... but Chiw@s apparently likes four timberwolves gameday threads....

and it is pretty dang funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The OFFICIAL thread is here....

Certainly not here.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:07 PM   #187
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
If we would've got that 50% of the time in the 2nd round against the Kings last season I think there would've been a different outcome. People say we need our Big Men to step up but we need Nash and Nick to step up just as bad as we need our Big Men to step up. We can't let guys like Parker, BJax, and Bibby out play our guards. There is no reason for that.
Good point about our guard play FFM, but regardless of how our backcourt performs, we are going to continue to have serious problems in these kinds of games if we continue to get sub-par performance out of Raef. I mean, I know the man was injured earlier in the year, but we NEED his shot-blocking and rebounding in the biggest way right now (particularly against a tall frontline like the Rasho-KG Wolves). I have always been a supporter of the man, but I just think that at some point he is going to have to start earning that barely sub-max contract that we gave him...
Old 03-03-2004, 07:19 PM   #188
texasflip

texasflip is on a distinguished road

that's hilarious evilmav
texasflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 09:18 PM   #189
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE:mavs vs timberwolves

Where's the Wolves Mavs thread?