Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #41
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDirkulous Tyme View Post
I think you couldn't be more wrong. Dirk never suffered a "catastrophic" knee injury, and there is no reason to believe, at this point, that it will be a recurring problem. You touched on a key point, Dirk has NEVER relied on athleticism to dominate, he simply doesn't have to. This knee surgery should in no way, shape, or form prevent him from regaining his previous dominance.

you should just trust me on this one.....
Like I said, its his recurring ankles, his "vacation" last season to get in shape (which looks to have perhaps been knee related), his knee surgery, and just recently strained leg. So the Mavs don't make a playoff run this year, and really the chances are the Mavs will not land the biggest fish this offseason...which means next year is the first year of a rebuild or another year like this one with a cobbled together crew hoping for a big fish the next offseason. If you're Dirk and starting to have rather regular injuries do you put your body through all that for a couple years in which the team stinks or just retire (or perhaps demand a trade, which would be heartbreaking)? I'm a huge Mavs homer in the worst way. But before that I was a big Rockets fan. And honestly, this is reminding me very much of Olajuwon's last years in Houston...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #42
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
Like I said, its his recurring ankles, his "vacation" last season to get in shape (which looks to have perhaps been knee related), his knee surgery, and just recently strained leg. So the Mavs don't make a playoff run this year, and really the chances are the Mavs will not land the biggest fish this offseason...which means next year is the first year of a rebuild or another year like this one with a cobbled together crew hoping for a big fish the next offseason. If you're Dirk and starting to have rather regular injuries do you put your body through all that for a couple years in which the team stinks or just retire (or perhaps demand a trade, which would be heartbreaking)? I'm a huge Mavs homer in the worst way. But before that I was a big Rockets fan. And honestly, this is reminding me very much of Olajuwon's last years in Houston...
although there are more than a couple issues with this post, I'll stick with the most obvious: Mark Cuban. He won't allow us to go through a rebuilding period with Dirk still on the roster. Also, Dirk will never play anywhere else, and will retire a Maverick. In addition, Dirk will prolly re-up for another couple years at least after his current contract is up, though I think that greatly depends on how the Mavs play over the next year and a half or so. Ergo, Cuban will not allow the Mavs to go through a complete rebuilding period for, more than likely, at least the next 4-5 years.

These rebuilding notions going around here are ridiculous. You can speculate all you want, but the fact is, Dirk/Cuban will not allow that process to actually be realized, this I can promise you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #43
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDirkulous Tyme View Post
although there are more than a couple issues with this post, I'll stick with the most obvious: Mark Cuban. He won't allow us to go through a rebuilding period with Dirk still on the roster. Also, Dirk will never play anywhere else, and will retire a Maverick. In addition, Dirk will prolly re-up for another couple years at least after his current contract is up, though I think that greatly depends on how the Mavs play over the next year and a half or so. Ergo, Cuban will not allow the Mavs to go through a complete rebuilding period for, more than likely, at least the next 4-5 years.

These rebuilding notions going around here are ridiculous. You can speculate all you want, but the fact is, Dirk/Cuban will not allow that process to actually be realized, this I can promise you.
Considering we're technically already in rebuild mode (though far from a traditional rebuild), not sure what your point is. I know Dirk has previously said he wants to retire in Dallas, but things change. The stars always want to remain competitive.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #44
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Marion said he's shaving off his beard. What a jerk. Trade him.

(To be clear: the first sentence of this post is serious, and the latter two are not.)

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #45
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

It is kind of weak that he can't last a week though.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #46
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Marion said he's shaving off his beard. What a jerk. Trade him.

(To be clear: the first sentence of this post is serious, and the latter two are not.)
He's too pretty.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #47
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I lasted longer on the noshavepledge than Trix? Weak.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #48
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

the beards just keep getting longer.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #49
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

Is mayo on the mix?
Old 02-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #50
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Chris Kaman should get ready to put on a Santa costume.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #51
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I've got one. Smear mayonnaise on your scraggly beards until Mayo stops turning the ball over to end close games.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:36 AM   #52
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

This has been a big fail. All their beards look trimmed and metrosexual.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:36 AM   #53
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone here doing the .500 beards? It had been a few days since I shaved when I heard about it so I decided why not.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 02-15-2013 at 09:36 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #54
gregg

gregg is on a distinguished road

this thread is cool i like it
gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #55
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Is anyone here doing the .500 beards? It had been a few days since I shaved when I heard about it so I decided why not.
I am, started 3 weeks ago coincidentally and decided to keep going once this .500 thing came about.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #56
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
I am, started 3 weeks ago coincidentally and decided to keep going once this .500 thing came about.
Nice!

Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #57
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I shaved once, unfortunately, because I had a pretty important meeting. It was the day after the Atlanta loss. Feel guilty about it, so I might wait a little bit before I shave next.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #58
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah, I am. I could be the #1 contender on any bum fight.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #59
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
I would do it, but i have an unbelievably weak facial hair, i can't even grow a circle beard, no chance for a full beard.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #60
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41creepingdeath View Post
Yeah, I am. I could be the #1 contender on any bum fight.
Haha. Good stuff. I'm lookin' purdy scraggly myself. We need to catch fire on a back to back to back to back to back.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #61
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I applaud you bearded behemoths.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #62
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Kaman before the break and he was growing a beard. I saw him yesterday and that thing is coming in like I expected it would: quickly and gnarly.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #63
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I saw Kaman before the break and he was growing a beard. I saw him yesterday and that thing is coming in like I expected it would: quickly and gnarly.
Does he shave it when he is traded this evening?

Old 02-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #64
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Does he shave it when he is traded this evening?
god, i hope we trade him. I never anticipated him being THIS bad on defense. His offense is actually quite polished, as I had expected, but its too similar to Dirk and he plays too far away from the rim. Add that to his absolute ineptitude on the defensive end and I can't wait to see him on a different team....who cares what we get in return?

Quote:
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #65
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

This may have been mentioned in the thread somewhere, but I'm feeling lazy. Who all is participating? Dirk, Mayo, Kaman, and Vince? Looks like Trix is sporting some stubble in the Orlando game.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #66
nowhereman
Diamond Member

So very close.

Quote:
Old 03-26-2013, 11:58 PM   #67
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Is it good or bad karma to hang onto the beards past .500?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:58 PM   #68
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

luxurious

Old 03-27-2013, 01:40 AM   #69
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

He's been trimming the mustache for eating purposes
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:14 AM   #70
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Brand said he might consider keeping his if they get to .500. Mayo and Dirk said they're ready to get theirs chopped off.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 03-27-2013 at 02:14 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #71
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

With all the lousy play, anti-clutch closing of games and general team malaise, it's hard to believe that we are possibly one game (Ind at Dal) from being at .500.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #72
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs need to go all out tomorrow night vs Indy, time for those beards to come off.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #73
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

The starting lineup consisting of Mike James, O.J. Mayo, Shawn Marion, Dirk Nowitzki, and Brandan Wright is 4-0 at home and is yet to be road tested.

Their competition?

3/6 Houston Rockets W 112-108
3/22 Boston Celtics W 104-94
3/24 Utah Jazz W 113-108
3/26 L.A. Clippers W 109-102

Offense: 109.5 ppg
Defense: 103 ppg

All 4 teams are currently playoff teams, and the Mavericks are outscoring them by 6.5 ppg.

Indiana is a great team, but the beards are coming off on Thursday!

Edit:

With this starting lineup here are the stats for the key players during these games as opposed to the rest of the season:

Shawn Marion: 13 PPG (+1.4), 6.5 RPG (-1.4), 3.3 APG (+0.9), 2.0 SPG (+1)
Dirk Nowitzki: 23.5 PPG (+6.6), 6.8 RPG (-0.1), 1.8 APG (-0.7), 0.5 BPG (-0.1)
Brandan Wright: 13.3 PPG (+5.8), 5.3 RPG (+1.5), 1.0 APG (+0.4), 0.8 SPG (+0.4), 1.8 BPG (+0.8)
O.J. Mayo: 11 PPG (-5.4), 4 RPG (+0.4), 7 APG (+2.6), 1.5 SPG (+0.3)
Mike James: 11 PPG (+4.9), 3 RPG (+1.5), 5.8 APG (+2.9), 0.5 SPG (+0.1)
Elton Brand: 9 PPG (+1.3), 4.3 RPG (-1.9), 2.3 BPG (+1)
Darren Collison: 10.3 PPG (-1.9), 2.5 RPG (-0.3), 4.3 APG (-0.8), 0.8 SPG (-0.5)
Vince Carter: 16 PPG (+2.8), 5 RPG (+1), 1.8 APG (-0.4), 1.5 SPG (+0.6)

Jae Crowder, Chris Kaman, and Bernard James have all had very limited production. Anthony Morrow has no stats to show for at this point.

Mike James' numbers have really flourished since being moved to the starter role, and Darren Collison's numbers have not really suffered which has really helped give a significant lift to our bench. With the improved point guard play it appears that our big men have really benefited.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 03-27-2013 at 05:05 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #74
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I sent cubes a mail suggesting they shave after the game tomorrow on court. What a hoot that would be.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #75
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I sent cubes a mail suggesting they shave after the game tomorrow on court. What a hoot that would be.
I was thinking they should bring a couple of barbers to shave loyal fans after the game.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #76
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Barber will be at the game. Heard it on radio
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #77
SMC0007
Guru

Leave the beards until playoffs.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:42 AM   #78
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Barber will be at the game. Heard it on radio
Found the same story here

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 03-28-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #79
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Confirmed: Omar the Barber will be at the game.

Let's win it for Omar.

Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #80
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I almost gave up and shaved several times myself, but somehow stuck with it. I hate this beard.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote