Pretty darn excited. I plan to make some time to watch games and cheer 8 47.06%
Cautiously excited. Let's see how we come out of the gates 2 11.76%
Suspicious. I want to see some good things before I will care. 0 0%
Not excited at all. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2021, 06:16 PM   #1561
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I didn't know Brad Davis was a coach here but I was thinking more so guys like Darrell Armstrong and bringing in Stotts....Mike Weiner, God Shamgod...
Basketball reference lists Brad Davis as Player Development under assistants and staff. Not sure if that means as an executive or coach. I don’t remember Davis ever being on the level of Finley in the hierarchy.

It would definitely be nice if they could get an ex head coach like stotts.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2021, 06:28 PM   #1562
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't mean to change it(didn't think I did) but if I did let me get back to what I was saying. I don't recall anyone hyping up Trae Young's supporting cast this offseason. If you did then cool. You saw into the future and projected well...I know I personally didn't think much of it and what I saw yesterday is pretty much what I thought about them. You take Trae Young out they have no distributors....Collins is a shell of himself when Trae is not on the court. Cappella doesn't get easy baskets....Huerter and Bognadovic do have the green light to shoot as much as they want so I guess they have that going for them.

And I've said Donnie didn't do his job here and screwed up trading future assets for KP. I never argued that the Mavs have a better supporting cast than Luka lol.
I think people just underestimated how good Trae Young could be. That’s maybe why they weren’t expected to do this well. Bogdonavic, Capela, and even Gallanari and Lou were considered upgrades. I still don’t think anyone, but Hawks fans would agree that Trae is the same level as Luka is.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:37 PM   #1563
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Nate McMillan might deserve the most credit on the team. They were I think 14-20 when he came in with the same players we're all hyping up, and they've had one of the best records in the NBA ever since he showed up and they're in the ECF. Amazing job.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 08:41 PM   #1564
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And they will end up with....Tony Snell sadly.......
If it's just Tony Snell, yea horrible. But if it's Tony Snell plus another 2nd tier guy like Derozan, Lowry etc then really good.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 09:02 PM   #1565
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I hope Sham is back. Players really seem to like him, and I think you’ve seen improvement from a lot of guys handles having him on the bench. I wouldn’t mind Stotts. I’d prefer Kidd have at least 1 assistant coach with head coaching experience. And hell if we are basically bringing the 2011 squad back why not?
I think the youngest enjoy learning from Sham because he’s a legend especially with younger people. I would hope they would bring him back but you never know. And yeah Kidd needs a former head coach with him. I’d assume someone he has a solid relationship with.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 11:45 PM   #1566
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
I think people just underestimated how good Trae Young could be. That’s maybe why they weren’t expected to do this well. Bogdonavic, Capela, and even Gallanari and Lou were considered upgrades. I still don’t think anyone, but Hawks fans would agree that Trae is the same level as Luka is.
I'm victim of that. I didn't think Trae would be this good honestly. And I think only Dallas fans would say Trae isn't Luka's caliber. It is what it is. Both are great players. I'd surely take Luka over him because he's bigger but no shame in Trae. Trae has a chance at being one of the bests as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
If it's just Tony Snell, yea horrible. But if it's Tony Snell plus another 2nd tier guy like Derozan, Lowry etc then really good.
Oh I'd love for that. Not sure if that's enough to contend but its a step into the right direction getting a Derozen or Lowry in here.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:55 AM   #1567
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
And I think only Dallas fans would say Trae isn't Luka's caliber.
There is no way this is true. You and Hawks fans are on that island, and I've always thought Young had the potential to be great. I liked him before the draft, because I didn't think the Mavs had a chance at Luka.
Old 07-03-2021, 02:15 AM   #1568
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Some people are just simple and can't look past things like "Trae ECF good, Luka first round exit bad" no use trying to convince them otherwise. There's probably fans out there that think Trae is better than Luka just because of this. The good thing about America is you can have whatever crazy idea you want to have.

The Clippers were championship contenders and nearly made the Finals after losing Kawhi. We did not get to face them without Kawhi at all they were full strength except Ibaka I think and yet we had a 2-0 lead and a 19 point lead early in game 3, then a 3-2 lead. Luka averaged 36 10 and 8 which is historically great. So I'm not sure what else he was supposed to do average 50 20 and 15? Meanwhile as one example THJ went from averaging 68% from 3 in the first 3 games to 19% the next 4. Porzingis averaged 23 ppg in last years playoffs, this year only 13 ppg yet only took 3 less shots, 3 point percentage 52% in 2020 playoffs this year less than 30%. All of that is Luka's fault I guess.

Trae has averaged nearly 30 ppg this playoffs which is fantastic however if you look deeper he's only 43% from the field and 32% from 3 compared to Luka 52% from the field and 40% from 3 this playoffs, and he's only a career 33% 3 point shooter. That's called raising your game in the playoffs for Luka while Trae is about in line with where he is for his career from the field and is shooting a lower 3 point percentage than he usually does which is already poor to begin with these playoffs. Trae is averaging nearly 23 shots a game so he better score a lot and if he didn't have the right supporting cast around him and the right coach he would probably be shooting his team out of the game. He was there when the Hawks started 14-20. Poor percentages or not it's definitely working there now with Trae. But you have to keep some perspective about the TEAM. This is not an individual sport. Trae did not lift the Hawks to the ECF alone and Luka did not lose in the first round alone. The numbers scream that one roster helped one and hurt another. Gallinari, Huerter and Collins all averaging 36% or better from 3 this playoffs. Clint Capela is giving them 15 ppg with 14 rebounds a game which are both career highs for him in the playoffs except for one year with the Rockets where he scored 16 ppg.

So I didn't provide eye test knee jerk reactions like dtownfinest is doing I provided facts. I'm not debating this anymore because there is no debate to be had it's over.

Last edited by JustJay; 07-03-2021 at 02:58 AM.
Old 07-03-2021, 10:19 AM   #1569
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
There is no way this is true. You and Hawks fans are on that island, and I've always thought Young had the potential to be great. I liked him before the draft, because I didn't think the Mavs had a chance at Luka.
Far more people on that island then just myself....google Luka v Trae....
Old 07-03-2021, 10:26 AM   #1570
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. ;-)
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 12:09 PM   #1571
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
And I've said Donnie didn't do his job here and screwed up trading future assets for KP.
So, getting Dirk and Luca (and highly recommending Greek Freak)...not doing his job??

As for KP, EVERYONE thought the Mavs got a steal there.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 12:13 PM   #1572
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
. And I think only Dallas fans would say Trae isn't Luka's caliber.
Well, Dallas and everyone else outside of Atlanta. He's clearly really really good (better than teams other than ATL thought he would be), but how many times has he won first team all NBA? What about MVP votes? Behind Luca (by quite a bit) in both. Is there talk of Trae Young being the future of the NBA? Being one of the all time greats? That's not Dallas talk...that's everywhere talk.

Has his performance in this year's playoffs moved him closer? Surely. To the same level? See above...
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 02:12 PM   #1573
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

So Lakers are interviewing Scott Brooks for a job, wonder if Kidd plucked another Laker assistant to Dallas. They supposedly replaced Kidd with David Fizdale.

2021 Laker assistants:
Phil Handy (6 straight finals, Cleveland 4, Toronto 1, Lakers) spent a year with Kawhi
Lionel Hollins veteran coach with HC experience
Miles Simon
Mike Penberthy
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 02:13 PM   #1574
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

So Lakers are interviewing Scott Brooks for a job, wonder if Kidd plucked another Laker assistant to Dallas. They supposedly replaced Kidd with David Fizdale.

2021 Laker assistants:
Phil Handy (6 straight finals, Cleveland 4, Toronto 1, Lakers) spent a year with Kawhi
Lionel Hollins veteran coach with HC experience
Miles Simon
Mike Penberthy
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 02:41 PM   #1575
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
I’d rather not read another Rashad Phillips tweet.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:00 PM   #1576
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
So, getting Dirk and Luca (and highly recommending Greek Freak)...not doing his job??

Seeing multiple times "Luca" on a Mavs board in 2021 makes my eyes bleed
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 04:02 PM   #1577
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe wait how he looks with the rule changes next season
Old 07-03-2021, 04:03 PM   #1578
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:

I would've did the KP deal myself...but the move didn't work. Just because people THOUGHT we got a steal doesn't mean he should get a pass for that. And Donnie has been here over 20 years......grabbing Luka and Dirk just isn't enough........
Old 07-03-2021, 04:04 PM   #1579
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Well, Dallas and everyone else outside of Atlanta. He's clearly really really good (better than teams other than ATL thought he would be), but how many times has he won first team all NBA? What about MVP votes? Behind Luca (by quite a bit) in both. Is there talk of Trae Young being the future of the NBA? Being one of the all time greats? That's not Dallas talk...that's everywhere talk.

Has his performance in this year's playoffs moved him closer? Surely. To the same level? See above...
Same caliber.....if Luka is a 1st tier player in this league I think there's a argument to make for Trae is also 1st tier.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:06 PM   #1580
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

Old 07-03-2021, 06:31 PM   #1581
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kinda

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 10:53 PM   #1582
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

KP would have been fine if it was any other team in the playoffs. The Clippers could go small better than any West team. They made Gobert look silly as shit too on defense and Gobert is strictly a rim roller on offense. Hopefully with a full off season where he is healthy he can get some of his lateral quickness back and maybe if we add in a 2nd playmaker he can get some easier looks while Luka sits. Giving up trash plus 2 picks, likely in the 20's, for KP and THJ is still a good deal imo it just wasn't the home run we thought it originally was.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 11:41 PM   #1583
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’ve put people on my ignore list because of it. If you can’t spell our best players name right I probably don’t care what you have to say.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 06:55 AM   #1584
JustJay

Would you sign John Collins to a max contract (reportedly what he wants) wish the risk that Atlanta can match?
Old 07-04-2021, 06:55 AM   #1585
JustJay

Double

Last edited by JustJay; 07-04-2021 at 07:00 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:50 AM   #1586
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
Would you sign John Collins to a max contract (reportedly what he wants) wish the risk that Atlanta can match?
After we trade KP for Lillard
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 10:52 AM   #1587
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only if Atlanta wants a sign and trade. No way you tie up max space when Atlanta can match. You'd have to maneuver too many things for such a risk.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 11:27 AM   #1588
scrambol

scrambol will become famous soon enoughscrambol will become famous soon enough

1% Chance

Sign - Kawhi Leonard SF, Cameron Payne PG, Goran Dragic PG, and Andre Drummond C

Resign - Boban Marjanovic C

Starting Lineup
PF - Porzingis
SF - Leonard
C - Drummond
BG - Payne
PG - Doncic

Bench
PG - Brunson, Burke, Terrell
BG - Dragic, Green
SF - Smith, Bey
PF - Kleber
C - Powell and Marjanovic
scrambol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 11:27 AM   #1589
scrambol

scrambol will become famous soon enoughscrambol will become famous soon enough

1% Chance

Sign - Kawhi Leonard SF, Cameron Payne PG, Goran Dragic PG, and Andre Drummond C

Resign - Boban Marjanovic C

Starting Lineup
PF - Porzingis
SF - Leonard
C - Drummond
BG - Payne
PG - Doncic

Bench
PG - Brunson, Burke, Terrell
BG - Dragic, Green
SF - Smith, Bey
PF - Kleber
C - Powell and Marjanovic
scrambol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 11:43 AM   #1590
sefant77
Guru

How about you begin with checking the cap situation first...
Old 07-04-2021, 12:22 PM   #1591
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Man I’m looking at Collins completely different ….I like his game but he looked worse than KP when Trae wasn’t on the floor. Looks like he’s about to be the next candidate to steal a max contract.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:22 PM   #1592
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Man I’m looking at Collins completely different ….I like his game but he looked worse than KP when Trae wasn’t on the floor. Looks like he’s about to be the next candidate to steal a max contract.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:25 PM   #1593
JustJay

Quote:
Of course you do you love to condescend and you worship Trae Young despite his horrible shooting numbers based off one playoff run and nothing else, so not even a bit shocked you would say this.

Last edited by JustJay; 07-04-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:06 PM   #1594
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Of course you do you love to condescend and you worship Trae Young despite his horrible shooting numbers based off one playoff run and nothing else, so not even a bit shocked you would say this.
John Collins has averaged 11.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 0.5 blocks, 2.0 assists in games without Trae Young in the playoffs in his career.

That's max money worth?

You're so in your feelings about what I said that it wasn't even a shot at Luka...didn't even mention Luka. It was about offering Collins a max deal...he just doesn't look like a max player and when I see a max guy especially for the Mavs I'd prefer someone who can score even when Luka isn't on the floor.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 07-04-2021 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-05-2021, 07:13 AM   #1595
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
John Collins has averaged 11.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 0.5 blocks, 2.0 assists in games without Trae Young in the playoffs in his career.

That's max money worth?

You're so in your feelings about what I said that it wasn't even a shot at Luka...didn't even mention Luka. It was about offering Collins a max deal...he just doesn't look like a max player and when I see a max guy especially for the Mavs I'd prefer someone who can score even when Luka isn't on the floor.
Kind of like the Mavs being a collective minus 58 without Luka on the floor against the Clippers and a collective plus with Luka on the floor. Great game by Luka dropping a triple double on top of the Lithuania's head yesterday. A triple double, in deference to Trae Young fans, is when the player has 10 rebounds or more in addition to the double digit points and assists. Slovenia now the smallest nation in population ever to make it to the Olympics in basketball.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 08:40 AM   #1596
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I see Luca I assume the person is talking about the awful Disney/Pixar film. Why they would be talking about a kids film on a Mavs basketball forum, I have no idea
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 09:07 AM   #1597
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
When I see Luca I assume the person is talking about the awful Disney/Pixar film. Why they would be talking about a kids film on a Mavs basketball forum, I have no idea
Some of the national talking heads also mispronounce his name - Donk-kick, Donk-itch.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 09:35 AM   #1598
JustJay

Quote:

That's max money worth?

LMAO this is the only time he made the playoffs. So you're talking about 2-3 games total without Trae are you serious. I didn't even mention Luka in my post but it doesn't matter you're beyond ridiculous in fact you win I'm just going to put you on ignore and talk to decent fans.

Trae played in 16 of 18 of the Hawks playoff games so you either didn't do proper research which I've seen you do the same over and over (argued Luka is a good 3 point shooter etc..) or you're seriously saying you're not interested in John Collins because of two basketball games. Anyway wasted enough time with you intentionally being a pest.

Last edited by JustJay; 07-05-2021 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-05-2021, 09:54 AM   #1599
JustJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Luca Dunkish is pretty good at basketball.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:28 AM   #1600
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Luca Dunkish is pretty good at basketball.
Agree. He be a gud.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
turin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jack.kerr aucks