Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-14-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all
Default Hollinger: The good, bad and ugly of team success

Entire article here

Quote:
The Bad
Dallas' defense. Avery Johnson won Coach of the Year in 2006 in part because he got the Mavs to play defense, ranking 11th in the league in defensive efficiency. Based on that criterion, don't count on a repeat for Johnson.

The Mavs are dead last in defensive efficiency this season -- a difficult accomplishment in a league that includes the Knicks and Sonics. That, in turn, explains most of what you need to know about Dallas' slow start. Yes, losing Josh Howard hurts, too, but the Mavs weren't guarding anybody even before he went out.

I should point out that some of this appears to be plain old bad luck. Dallas' opponents are shooting 80 percent from the line and 42.6 percent on 3-pointers, numbers that can't possibly hold up for a full season.

On the other hand, they're dead last in field goal defense at 50.1 percent, have allowed a high rate of free-throw attempts and are below average in forcing turnovers.

I'm at a loss as to why they've slumped so sharply, but one factor might be all their offseason moves -- in addition to needing time to incorporate all the new guys, the Mavs made themselves an older, slower team than they were a year ago while the rest of the league is trending faster and smaller.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Let's all jump off of a bridge.

or we could give it about 20 games and see.

either way.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:21 PM   #3
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Does trading Marquis Daniels = getting older?

We added Bucker, Kyle C., AJ and George.

We lost KVH, DA, Daniels and Griffin.

Unless I'm missing something, we lost 1 young guy that was in the rotation last year.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-14-2006 at 12:25 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Well maybe he was taking the vast amount of Daniels playing time into consideration..

Oh wait.. Daniels barely played. Hollinger is an idiot.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:05 PM   #5
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Well maybe he was taking the vast amount of Daniels playing time into consideration..

agreed
while I do think quis was a player who had a high level of play he was so incosistant. The mavs made a move to go with a rotation of more battle tested-consistant players and this will take some time to mold. Hollinger is just giving a knee jerk reaction to get people to read his junk(which worked here). Too many media people have no long term insightwhich is why they write about how to coach instead of doing it
Old 11-14-2006, 02:10 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"the Mavs made themselves an older, slower team than they were a year ago while the rest of the league is trending faster and smaller."

Devin in the starting spot has addressed this issue.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:45 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Barely played? Huh? Dude was fifth on the team in minutes played.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #8
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Cosher <-> van Horn = nerarly same age
Buckner <-> Griffin = Buckner younger
Johnson<-> Armstrong = Johnson much younger
George<->Daniels = Daniels much younger
Bonsu<->Powell = nearly same age
Ager<-> Marshall = Ager younger
Barea<->Podkolzin = Barea younger

So all in all the Mavs are younger than last year. In Coshere, Buckner, Johnson, George they have experienced players which are in my opinion better defensively than van Horn, Griffin and Daniels with exception of Armstrong. I wouldn´t know why the Mavs should not be at least as good as last year.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That was only in the regular season due to injuries. I'm talking about their playoff run.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #10
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Does trading Marquis Daniels = getting older?

We added Bucker, Kyle C., AJ and George.

We lost KVH, DA, Daniels and Griffin.

Unless I'm missing something, we lost 1 young guy that was in the rotation last year.
I'm not sure it's necessarily all that meaningful, but we'll definitely be an older team this year. MD's 25-year-old minutes are gone. Griff and KVH are the same combined age as Buck and Cro. George is four years older than Daniels. Johnson is five years younger than Armstrong, but then again, Johnson is older than Daniels and Harris.

Not to mention that the eight guys who stayed all got a year older.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:56 PM   #11
fluid.forty.one

What's the point in pointing out that Johnson is older than Daniels and Harris? Armstrong was waaaay older.

So we are a combined 7 years older... (without even taking Ager into consideration, and he is getting playing time).

13ish man roster aged 7 years... anything less than 10 years aging is a movement in a younger direction.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-14-2006 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:59 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

a starting line of DH, JT, JHo, Dirk, Diop is actually younger and more explosive than last year's team...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-14-2006, 03:02 PM   #13
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't we just trade our entire roster for the Atlanta Hawks's? That will solve this so-called "age problem"...
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:11 PM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
What's the point in pointing out that Johnson is older than Daniels and Harris?
Because Johnson may get some minutes this year that those guys got last year.

You don't calculate the age of a team by adding up the age of all the players. You have to weight it by minutes played.

Again, I'm not saying that the Mavs are worse off for being older than they were a year ago. I'm just saying that Hollinger is almost certainly correct that they will be.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #15
sike
The Preacha

Top 10 last year's roster: JT, Griff, JHo, Dirk, Diop, Stack, Quis, Damp, DH, KVH

This year: DH, JT, JHo, Dirk, Diop, Stack, AJ, Damp, AJ, (with Buck being the 10th and DG as 11th?)
the big issue of those actually getting serious pt will be Buck for Griff...except Buck will see less than Griff did last season because of DH's emergence...so, in effect the guys seeing the most quality time will actually younger than last season (except with the fact that everyone is a year older)

AC is going to be a non-factor so his age is not really an issue to me...

Last edited by sike; 11-14-2006 at 03:13 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:13 PM   #16
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

You don't calculate the age of a team by adding up the age of all the players. You have to weight it by minutes played.

Again, I'm not saying that the Mavs are worse off for being older than they were a year ago. I'm just saying that Hollinger is almost certainly correct that they will be.
Harris will also get more minutes than he and Quis got last year (he's still younger than quis was last year I think).
Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Why don't we just trade our entire roster for the Atlanta Hawks's? That will solve this so-called "age problem"...
I think this is likely.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:17 PM   #18
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I think this is likely.
me likey Joe Johnson!

Old 11-14-2006, 03:18 PM   #19
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe I misread Hollinger's article. I thought his point was that the Mavs are older relative to the rest of the league.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:36 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Maybe I misread Hollinger's article. I thought his point was that the Mavs are older relative to the rest of the league.
Yes, I think that was at least partly implied. I have neither the time nor the inclination to calculate the ages for every team to see if he's right about that part.

But what he said was the Mavs got older and slower while the rest of league got faster and smaller. Not exactly a direct comparison, but I think he's counting on you to make some connections. Just my guess.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:41 PM   #21
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
But what he said was the Mavs got older and slower while the rest of league got faster and smaller.
but would you not agree that the currect lineup getting most of the pt (DH, JT, JHo, Dirk, Diop, Buck, DG, Stack) can play faster than most?

Old 11-14-2006, 03:43 PM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
but would you not agree that the currect lineup getting most of the pt (DH, JT, JHo, Dirk, Diop, Buck, DG, Stack) can play faster than most?
they CAN. I don't know that they've done it much this season to date. There are also times when you're going to have AJ and Damp on the court at the same time. That makes you look painfully slow, even if it's only briefly.

This hollinger guy probably hasn't watched a single Mavs game the whole way through.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:45 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop
agreed
Hollinger is just giving a knee jerk reaction to get people to read his junk(which worked here).
Very much a kneejerk...Our offensive woes are easily as much to blame for a slow start as anything. It's been a lack of focus and execution.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:46 PM   #24
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Hollinger is usually an insightful writer whose statistical background makes him one of the few worthwhile reads among NBA writers. In this case, however, it seems to me that he's trying to use an unbelievably small sample size to draw a statistical conclusion.

I think he'd have been better off just saying that the Mavs haven't been playing very well so far.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:48 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Hollinger is usually an insightful writer whose statistical background makes him one of the few worthwhile reads among NBA writers. In this case, however, it seems to me that he's trying to use an unbelievably small sample size to draw a statistical conclusion.

I think he'd have been better off just saying that the Mavs haven't been playing very well so far.
he just needs to read your sig, kg....and he'll get the idea

Old 11-14-2006, 03:50 PM   #26
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Very much a kneejerk...Our offensive woes are easily as much to blame for a slow start as anything. It's been a lack of focus and execution.

well .....the defensive efficiency numbers don't lie, and we all know Avery doesn't need a good sample size for those. He takes them one game at a time.

I look to the defense to get this thing turned around. More forced turnovers and a lower opp FG% are what they need now. The offense is going to work itself out as its done the last two games.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:51 PM   #27
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I think that was at least partly implied. I have neither the time nor the inclination to calculate the ages for every team to see if he's right about that part.

But what he said was the Mavs got older and slower while the rest of league got faster and smaller. Not exactly a direct comparison, but I think he's counting on you to make some connections. Just my guess.
Either way, he's wrong.

Marquis Daniels played a lot of regular season minutes last year due to injury, but he was the 10th man at playoff time.

The Mavs didn't lose a single member of their top 7 in the rotation from the playoffs last year, and with all due respect to Adrian Griffin, I think we'll be okay without him (he was No. 8).
Old 11-15-2006, 08:59 AM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're gonna be BETTER at defense this year when all is said and done. Why not? Diop had 5 blocks in 11 minutes against the Bulls.....with Buck and George lookin like they are turning the corner its just dumb to even comment on. Damp also looks like he could push for MIP. All this and we don't even have arguably our best defender in Howard right now.

Don't take analysts seriously. Most of them have no clue, even the smart ones. Hollinger is just a pure stat guy which is only one side of the picture. I was watching the hi lites on nba tv of the bulls/mavs game and the commentator said "how do you guard a 7 foot SMALL FORWARD" Dirk hasn't played SF in years!

No wonder the Refs give us bad calls, they must think Dan "the temper" Issell is coaching us with Rodman as our star.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:12 AM   #29
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
All this and we don't even have arguably our best defender in Howard right now.
Howard is not a very good defender...I'd say that Damp, Buck, DG are the best defenders on this team...with Diop coming next.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:20 AM   #30
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Howard is not a very good defender...I'd say that Damp, Buck, DG are the best defenders on this team...with Diop coming next.
amen sikey, howard is an incredibly overrated defender. i've been saying it for years and i'm glad some other people agree.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #31
sike
The Preacha

He has the makings of a good defender, but has never really taken the mantle. Long arms quick feet, tons of heart.....yet het still gets beat on a continual basis...I love the guy but lets not confuse potential for actuality

Old 11-15-2006, 11:44 AM   #32
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Howard is not a consistent defender, but he definitely can defend when he puts his mind to it. His work on Steve Nash in Game 6, for instance, was phenomenal.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:53 AM   #33
sike
The Preacha

Howard has always given Nash fits...he should be the constant assignment when we play PHX. Unless we know ahead of time that Stevie is going to turn it over 10 times with our guards on him

Old 11-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #34
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Howard is not a consistent defender, but he definitely can defend when he puts his mind to it. His work on Steve Nash in Game 6, for instance, was phenomenal.
Hes a physically gifted defender who in the times when he can stay focused and avoid mental mistakes can absolutely be an elite defender. However, his lack of bball iq and focus can cause him to be maddeningly inconsistent...

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-15-2006 at 11:56 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:54 PM   #35
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of Joe Johnson.. I'd trade any of our players (obviously besides Dirk) for him.. and include a couple of picks too.. I love his game.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:58 PM   #36
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
Speaking of Joe Johnson.. I'd trade any of our players (obviously besides Dirk) for him.. and include a couple of picks too.. I love his game.
uh....yeah.

the suns will rue the day...

Last edited by sike; 11-15-2006 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #37
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
I know this will piss sike off and it would scare me too but i would do Josh and Devin for him...I love devin and Josh but JJ is just that good...(doesnt work capwise so wouldnt happen anyway) I did a trade idea for him this summer but most seemed uninterested...

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-15-2006 at 06:35 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:30 PM   #38
sike
The Preacha

JJ is one of the premire young guns in the league...to see Him beside Dirk would be simply amazing.

then again....I DO think Howard and Harris will be stars in this league....I just happen to think JJ will be a superstar if the opportunity presents itself.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:55 PM   #39
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Barea<->Podkolzin = Barea younger
Barea is also a better Center than Pavel was.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:01 PM   #40
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Barea is also a better Center than Pavel was.
underrated line