Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

View Poll Results: if i make a "cut roy williams petition", would you sign it?
i would sign it 4 36.36%
i think we should keep him 7 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all
Default if i start a cut roy williams petition, would you sign it?

play anyone else!!!!!!!!!!
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
OttoOC

OttoOC is on a distinguished road

I'd rather cut: Nick Folk, Wade Phillips
OttoOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

can I sign it more than once?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
can I sign it more than once?
absolutely, plus i will make one for folk and you can sign it as many times as you like.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #5
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Hes not that bad.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:39 AM   #6
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I miss TO (who also probably would have dropped that one)

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Roy is frustrating, and as much as I don't want to see him on the field...he needs to become a vital part of the team. I would rather sign a petition that calls for Roy to be benched for a week or two.

I wonder, who do you trust less when it matters most...Roy Williams or Nick Folk?

I'm starting to wonder if Roy did good in Detroit because he was on a bad team...now that his catches are the difference between winning and losing, he consistantly doesn't come through. Yet, the potential remains and I would have a hard time completely giving up on him.

Like it or not, these guys are part of this years family, and with 2 games left in the regular season, you win and lose as a complete family, meanwhile you lose as a split family.

The off-season will be here soon enough, and that point...the organization will have some challenging questions to answer...Uncle Wade being yet another.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i mean, i without a doubt expected a lot more of Roy since he has been here. But it kinda seems like he hasn't been used properly. I dont' know..i think it's premature to call it a bust. I think he needs more time. Yes, i wish he played like a #1 receiver..but...i guess just give it some time.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #9
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
i mean, i without a doubt expected a lot more of Roy since he has been here. But it kinda seems like he hasn't been used properly. I dont' know..i think it's premature to call it a bust. I think he needs more time. Yes, i wish he played like a #1 receiver..but...i guess just give it some time.
What is "time" to you? 14 games into the season seems pretty adequate to me...

I definitely want Roy to prove us all wrong...I'm just starting to be convinced that this is really something mental...like our good ol' friend, Nick Folk. I'm not sure what it takes to shake that.

The 3rd down throw to him yesterday is the perfect route that I expect Roy to excel on--catch in the open field, break a few tackles and gain a few more yards. For whatever reason, it didn't happen.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #10
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
What is "time" to you? 14 games into the season seems pretty adequate to me...

I definitely want Roy to prove us all wrong...I'm just starting to be convinced that this is really something mental...like our good ol' friend, Nick Folk. I'm not sure what it takes to shake that.

The 3rd down throw to him yesterday is the perfect route that I expect Roy to excel on--catch in the open field, break a few tackles and gain a few more yards. For whatever reason, it didn't happen.
Yeah i'm not sure. I guess we gave up so much to get him here, i think it would be dumb to just cut our losses. I mean, he could be worse i guess.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
92bwat????, got a bit fluffy in here, petition to cut fluffy, whyfluffywhy?