Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default The Media of Hate

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/?p=1595
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I don't even now where to begin with this garbage so I think I will just not even try.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

I saw this posted by one of the self-proclaimed "right wing nuts".. this is plain scary. I am most definitely scared of these right wing nuts. Talk of a civil war!? WTF!? No one is losing their rights.. put simply, rich people are being taxed more, the govt is spending a kagillion dollars in hopes to spur growth and progress the nation into the new millenium, and our President is black. People that hate progress hate "liberism" b/c it is threatening to their status quo which they strive so hard to protect. Sadly, with over 700k-2mill people in the streets every night, with millions without health care, with the richer getting richer and the poorer getting poorer, with incurable diseases staying uncured, and thousands of our young men dieing in needless wars... they still strive for this status-quo and when it is threatened with progress they yell that that THEIR freedoms are being taken away. It just makes me sick.

"For some time I have taken a position that we are heading toward a civil war in this country. The pattern of demonization of conservative thought and conservative individuals is the logical progression of a deeply divided society. Historically, the divisions became visible in the 1930s, but, of course, had intellectual precursors decades before that. Collectivist dogma is now enthroned in the White House and Obama and his operatives will attempt to manipulate the institutional agencies of power to suppress all contrary opinion and political resistance. I am speaking of, for example, U.S. Marshals, the IRS, the Washington-based mainstream (i.e., state-run)media, and a wide range of other official and unofficial instruments of physical power. Get used to it, conservatives, and for that matter you moderates, the campaign against you is deliberate, and from Obama's point of view, entirely reasonable. Get ready to fight and forget about trying to find an easy way out."

I fear these radical comments coming from individuals that believe violence is an answer to any solution, and that most likely have guns in their homes that they are ready and willing to use to... protect themselves.

The title should not have been The Politics of Hate... it should have read The Dangers of Extremism and Paranoia.

There is a huge difference between speaking your mind on an issue and speaking manipulatively with scare tactics in order to convince others that you are right. Some of the people gullible enough to buy into such tactics are in fact crazy enough to think they need to do something about it violently. When you say that the government is going to come to your home and control you.. that you fear this. This is dangerous paranoid talk for someone that is a national voice.

Last edited by Robillion; 06-15-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Im sorry, I should have let this tree fall in the woods silently like most of the other saneless banter that comes from this forum... reading that link though really called me to say how I feel on the issue. Ill likely not respond and I feel that it would be of no use.

Last edited by Robillion; 06-15-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluff, fluff the tragic dragon, fluffy banter