Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of
Default Chicago.....Dallas

So Chicago is really struggling and theres talk of people moving, and not just Del Negro.

I think the Mavs should chek into this and see what they can get.

I would so something like

Howard
Gooden
Carroll
Williams

FOR

Deng
MIller

I think this addresses a lot for our team. The Bulls get Howard (expiring) and they can do what they want with him after this season. They get 3 years of Carrolls contract, but its much better that Dengs contract. And Gooden and Williams save them rite away. So they save money now, save in the future, and still possibly have a good player at sg/sf in Josh.

Anyone think the Bulls do it???????????
Old 12-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Bulls wont screw with their capspace next summer.

They will look to move TT and Hinrich to improve
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

This helps the bulls with cap space, but it's relatively lateral. They'll have a core of Rose, Howard, Salmons, Noah, with a gap at power forward and cap space for a potential free agent to arrive.

I would do this only if Howard and Gooden are not consistently living up to expectations.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Howard and Carroll earning more than Deng.

You dont expect the Bulls to trade for Josh and let him go?!
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Nah, Deng is worse then Howard and so inconsistent. Trust me I live in Chicago and watch the games and hear the fans complain about him a lot.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #6
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Nah, Deng is worse then Howard and so inconsistent. Trust me I live in Chicago and watch the games and hear the fans complain about him a lot.
That was my first thought as well. The last couple seasons people have been on Deng's case constantly for underachieving, so it seems like we'd be even worse off.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:00 AM   #7
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

and J-Ho is a better defender of 2guards than Deng or Caron Butler.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:29 AM   #8
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Me wants the DUST chip for G.Wallace.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #9
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Deng is better for JHO simply because you don't have the injury concern as Howard sure he puts up slightly lower numbers but I think that is because of the system Chicago runs he is a slasher that is best on the break
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote