Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-31-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default Lottery decisions for every lottery team

1. NO: They have the easiest decision to make Anthony Davis draft him; don't even consider trading the pick.

2. Charlotte: Charlotte has a lot of interesting choices here they can maybe look to trade the pick for portlands 6th and 11th pick and maybe a little more in getting a role player. They can just shop the pick and look to get the best talent they can get like maybe a rudy gay. If they keep the pick it comes down to Robinson, MKG, Beal; the thing that makes Robinson so attractive to a team like Charlotte is he complements Biyombo perfectly. I'd go for the best talent and imo that is either beal or robinson.

3. Washington: Washington is in a weird position, as they took 2 SF last year but both need to improve to show they can start in the league, they will pick from same 3 as charlotte while 1 will be off the board, I think they will go MKG or Beal here, tough decision but charlotte may make it for them.

4. Cleveland: If Beal is on the board here and MKG is not available the decision is fairly easy for cleveland, unless they like drummond a lot

5. Sacramento: Comes down to barnes and drummond assuming Davis, MKG, Beal, Robinson go top 4 like expected. Sacremento really needs a 3 and Drummond maybe a bit too big to play next too Cousins, so they go Barnes here.

6. Portland: May trade the pick for a veteran they like, could package 6 and 11 pick and try to move up to 2. If they keep it Drummond makes the most sense here, him next to a skilled PF like Aldridge gives him the best chance to succeed and will immediatly help Portland's defense.

7. Warriors: Warriors really need a 3 problem is Barnes/MKG are probably off the board here and no other SF is top 10 good. Trading the pick seems most logical but if they keep it Jared Sullinger, John Henson, and Cody Zeller would all make some sense here to improve their front court depth.

8. Toronto: There is the 5% chance that beal falls this far if cleveland falls in love with drummond but most likely you are looking at jeremy lamb or Damian Lillard here, I would take Lillard though I would expect Toronto to take Lamb.

9. Detroit: Not a big fan of Henson but he fits perfectly next to Monroe, makes a lot of sense with Monroe's poor defense to be covered up by a shot blocker at the 4.

10. New Orleans: Lillard, Tyler Zeller, and Terrence Jones makes sense here, pick who you think are the best of the 3; I would go with Lillard.

11. Portland: If they keep the pick Kendall Marshall makes a ton of sense here with the need at PG and I assume Lillard off the board.

12. Milwaukee Bucks: Perry Jones or Tyler Zeller here, both could make a lot of sense with Illyasova probably leaving.

13. Phoenix Suns: Rivers makes too much sense here, with Nash probably gone they will need a shot creator and that is who Rivers is.

14. Houston Rockets: Most likely move the pick but if they keep it Tyler Zeller or Moe Harkless makes some sense, Terrence Jones as well.

Last edited by mavs777; 05-31-2012 at 12:06 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Bobcats should draft Robinson no question.

If I was New Orleans I would draft Robinson. I think he is better.