Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default Gays "Won’t Magically Turn You Into A Lustful Cockmonster” says NFL Player

http://deadspin.com/5941348/they-won...-supporting-it
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I have absolutely no problem with a guy not wanting a gay teammate in the locker room.. and no problem with a guy not wanting female reporters in the locker room..

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-07-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I have absolutely no problem with a guy not wanting a gay teammate in the locker room.. and no problem with a guy not wanting female reporters in the locker room..
that's not what the article was about
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:29 AM   #4
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

At first I thought the author was a writer, & I was confused by the poor writing... then I saw that he's a punter in the NFL. He's also acting like this is the first guy to hop up & oppose gay marriage.

If we want to have ths discussion, Why waste time on kluwe's angle? Unless it's his intern-level ability to coin phrases out of vulgarity & personal attack?

I guess if that's the only way he knows how to take a stand...

Last edited by Smiles; 09-20-2012 at 04:37 AM.
Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote