Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute
Default What are your thoughts on Illegal Immigration?

What are your thoughts on Illegal Immigration? Do you think anything should be done about it? I think it's gotten so bad that we're literally being invaded at this point. Yet, it seems like there is nothing being done about it. Our borders are wide open and Border patrol agents aren't being allowed to do their jobs. I think this is insanity at this point. I was watching this debate between Bill O'Reilly (Who I disagree with on a lot of issues) and Kirsten Powers and I found myself agreeing with a lot of what Bill was saying. I can't believe that Powers actually seemed to be implying that we should just leave the borders open because many of the people who are coming in work very hard and are poor. I'm very sorry that they live in such terrible situations, I truly am. I'm sorry that they suffer and I understand many of them are trying to escape gangs and the Drug Cartels. However, there are people suffering and trying to escape gang warfare in this country as well. Look at Chicago, where many of those kids go to the Deli just to buy food for their families (With the little money they have) and many times those kids don't make it back home because they've been a victim of a drive-by shooting. Don't those people need our help? Don't the countless number of Americans in tough situations need our help? Folks, we are over a whopping 17 trillion dollars in debt. We have major issues in this country and us taking in a staggering amount of people only complicates things in a major way. Something else that really frustrates me is that even though this is a major problem, it seems many are frightened to even discuss it. Political correctness has hurt us because at times we can't speak on certain issues such as illegal immigration without being labeled as racists or other terms that are used to silence people. This is not an issue of racism but an issue that pertains to our country being radically changed right before our eyes. Please give me your thoughts.

Edit: This is the debate between O'Reilly and Powers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sgbvEGFaA

Last edited by LSMF; 09-01-2014 at 11:02 AM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:42 AM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should ask the American Indian how not controlling your border works out.

Our borders should be secured no matter how much money or how much fencing it takes. I opt for fencing as it doesn't politicians to make up their own rules.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:55 PM   #4
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I think you should ask the American Indian how not controlling your border works out.
Or perhaps ask them why they didn't believe in "borders"?

Quote:
Our borders should be secured no matter how much money or how much fencing it takes.
Said the man who owned a fencing company

Quote:
I opt for fencing as it doesn't politicians to make up their own rules.
20-foot fence, 20-foot ladder.

In all sincerity, this is one of the least insightful, least perceptive, least informed perspectives I've ever read on D-M.com. And that's saying something.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:17 AM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post

20-foot fence, 20-foot ladder.

Stupidest statement I've ever read. 11million 20 feet ladders, right.

Mr. democrat here thinks things are just peachy-keen, except we should have open borders. We aren't bringing in enough dem votes.

Maybe it will all work out like it's working out in Europe.

Maybe they can all dress up as bin laden and cross. I've heard that isn't so tough.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 09-03-2014, 01:47 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

Wonder if he had a 20 ft ladder?

"The father of a man killed by an illegal immigrant in a car crash has challenged President Obama to visit his son’s grave before declaring any executive action halting deportations.

In a letter that Don Rosenberg sent last month to Mr. Obama through top officials at the Homeland Security Department, the grieving father said his son Drew might be alive had the federal government deported illegal immigrants who had run-ins with the law.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3CEUJOxPE
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter"
Old 09-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #7
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mr. democrat here thinks things are just peachy-keen, except we should have open borders. We aren't bringing in enough dem votes.

Maybe they can all dress up as bin laden and cross. I've heard that isn't so tough.
Your knowledge of my politics (and voting record) seems to be surpassed only by your understanding of how ladders work.

But keep talking-- voices like yours will eventually starve the old Republican Party to insignificance, much like Alzheimer's and a 90-year old.

You're slipping, Dude. You can't even manage a worthy retort. Is your wheelchair brake on?

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 09-03-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:22 AM   #8
dude1394
Guru

You really aren't worth the effort as you say nothing of interest.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:18 PM   #9
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Quote:

So are you against all immigration or illegal immigration?
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:02 PM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
F*ck immigrants... Send all of them and their offspring back to where they came from.

(get ready for an influx of emigrants, Europe!)

Last edited by Underdog; 09-03-2014 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:27 PM   #11
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What exactly is this supposed to prove?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:26 AM   #12
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

That you have no sense of humor.

Boo-yah.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I am against illegal immigration, period. Saying we cannot stop it is a cop out and just political posturing, we can and should. I would like to limit unskilled immigration for a while as well. I see pretty bad signs in the country of assimilation not occurring. We've got, what 10-20 million illegals..they can stay as far as I'm concerned as long as the border is secured, if not, not. I would probably not allow them to ever vote however.

I'm not sold on h1b being increased with an unemployment rate as high as it has been, I've seen way too many high tech companies cherry pick lower wage employees this way.

I'm not even sure we need immigration "reform" at all. Just need the federal guvment to do their job and stop illegals from coming in.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #14
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
That you have no sense of humor.

Boo-yah.
If you think this is a laughing matter then the joke's on you.

Last edited by LSMF; 09-04-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #15
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am against illegal immigration, period. Saying we cannot stop it is a cop out and just political posturing, we can and should. I would like to limit unskilled immigration for a while as well. I see pretty bad signs in the country of assimilation not occurring. We've got, what 10-20 million illegals..they can stay as far as I'm concerned as long as the border is secured, if not, not. I would probably not allow them to ever vote however.

I'm not sold on h1b being increased with an unemployment rate as high as it has been, I've seen way too many high tech companies cherry pick lower wage employees this way.

I'm not even sure we need immigration "reform" at all. Just need the federal guvment to do their job and stop illegals from coming in.
well stated. And I agree.

You are spot on with "assimilation not occurring". Unchecked immagration has ruined France and led to sharia law being implemented in England.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
well stated. And I agree.

You are spot on with "assimilation not occurring". Unchecked immagration has ruined France and led to sharia law being implemented in England.
This is a big reason I'm not interested in so-called reform. At the end of the day everyone of those reforms increases immigration.

I just think we are desperate for a timeout. We've had them before and they are a useful way to force assimilation.

Edit: unless there is rock solid border protection. The current border protection that is being touted in the immigration reform bill is "more resources". I've been down this route before, more resources that does not translate into a wall that cannot be wink,wink crossed is of no interest to me. I don't trust dems or rep on that score, they don't have the cajones.

Last edited by dude1394; 09-04-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:54 PM   #17
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
This is a big reason I'm not interested in so-called reform. At the end of the day everyone of those reforms increases immigration.

I just think we are desperate for a timeout. We've had them before and they are a useful way to force assimilation.

Edit: unless there is rock solid border protection. The current border protection that is being touted in the immigration reform bill is "more resources". I've been down this route before, more resources that does not translate into a wall that cannot be wink,wink crossed is of no interest to me. I don't trust dems or rep on that score, they don't have the cajones.
Does your perspective advocate deporting persons who were brought into the country when they were 2 years old by their parents, without documentation, and who grew up in the United States, were educated in U.S. schools, who speak English as a primary language, who are rooted in American culture, and have no ties to their country of origin, some of whom are college graduates, academic high achievers, law school graduates, medical school students......

do you demand that people who fit these profiles be denied any chance at citizenship ever, be denied the right to vote ever, and be deported forthwith?

What about soldiers who risked their lives serving their country? What about parents who LOST children who were serving their country? Not enough sacrifice?

It's easy to talk all big and blustery in the abstract, but when you start looking at specific cases, you'll never get and sustain political support zero-tolerance deportations. You just end up sounding like a crackpot. That's why your perspective will lose this issue.

You think citizenship is too easy to attain? I think it's too dificult to lose. I'd kinda like to see some discussion about stripping under-educated, big-talkin' fascists of their right to vote, maybe talk about deporting them to a foreign hot-spot to "re-earn" their citizenship, and understand what it's like to be somewhere with no legal protection, and no legal standing.

Requirement #1 for re-earning citizenship would be to demonstrate empathy for the immigrant.

Requirement #2 would be to make it through law school as an undocumented student, studying in a second language. If you have that kind of resourcefulness, you deserve to vote.

Requirement #3 would be to demonstrate language proficiency in a second language. 'Cajones'....I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you're gonna use the language, learn the language. That's right....LEARN the language. AsÃ* que, hasta la vista, pinche pendejón.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 09-04-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Does your perspective advocate deporting persons who were brought into the country when they were 2 years old by their parents, without documentation, and who grew up in the United States, were educated in U.S. schools, who speak English as a primary language, who are rooted in American culture, and have no ties to their country of origin, some of whom are college graduates, academic high achievers, law school graduates, medical school students......
Sure I can make an exception for that, I've already said I would make an exception for 20 million illegals right now. How many more do I need to get to?

Quote:
do you demand that people who fit these profiles be denied any chance at citizenship ever, be denied the right to vote ever, and be deported forthwith?
Illegal aliens should never be allowed to vote, just shouldn't. If they are born in this country they are citizens and they get to vote.

Quote:
What about soldiers who risked their lives serving their country? What about parents who LOST children who were serving their country? Not enough sacrifice?
What about them? How many are we talking about, sure as shite isn't 20 million.

Quote:
It's easy to talk all big and blustery in the abstract, but when you start looking at specific cases, you'll never get and sustain political support zero-tolerance deportations. You just end up sounding like a crackpot. That's why your perspective will lose this issue.
No I disagree. All of the issues you speak of were because of the original illegal alien coming into this country in the first place. AGAIN... I've already agreed to the 20million illegals, who I do not believe should vote IF (BIG IF) that democrats do not want to address honestly.. .you STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS from coming into the country.

Recent kid immigrants is an example of why I don't want a "soft" wall, because some yahoo will decide to ignore it.

Quote:
You think citizenship is too easy to attain? I think it's too dificult to lose. I'd kinda like to see some discussion about stripping under-educated, big-talkin' fascists of their right to vote, maybe talk about deporting them to a foreign hot-spot to "re-earn" their citizenship, and understand what it's like to be somewhere with no legal protection, and no legal standing.
Now you are just a hater. Where am I being a "fascist". I'm not stripping anyone of their right to vote, just not giving it to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Quote:
Requirement #1 for re-earning citizenship would be to demonstrate empathy for the immigrant.
Which I do knucklehead, just don't like illegal aliens.

Quote:
Requirement #2 would be to make it through law school as an undocumented student, studying in a second language. If you have that kind of resourcefulness, you deserve to vote.
Why...just because it's hard doesn't mean you get to go to any freakin country you want to. Mexico won't allow me to become a citizen I expect.

Quote:
Requirement #3 would be to demonstrate language proficiency in a second language. 'Cajones'....I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you're gonna use the language, learn the language. That's right....LEARN the language. AsÃ* que, hasta la vista, pinche pendejón.
Why again, everyone in the world is trying to learn english, why the heck should I need anything else. If I want to fine.

All of this crybaby crap... Sure it's tough to go to another country and make good, but so what? It's tough to make good everywhere. Again since when does anyone have the RIGHT to become a citizen wherever they want to. Especially without following their immigration laws.

Bullcrap.

Last edited by dude1394; 09-04-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:01 PM   #19
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Quote:
Why again, everyone in the world is trying to learn english, why the heck should I need anything else. If I want to fine.
What you just wrote is barely literate English. In fact, it isn't literate.

But if you learned a second language, then you could sound stupid in TWO languages!

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 09-04-2014 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:56 PM   #20
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
What you just wrote is barely literate English. In fact, it isn't literate.

But if you learned a second language, then you could sound stupid in TWO languages!
Nice intelligent contribution to the discussion, not. You've provided nothing to this conversation but insults and a bunch of whiney, woe is me, my life is tough, you should open up your borders because I'm special.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #21
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

"Build a fence!"

Old 09-04-2014, 07:20 PM   #22
dude1394
Guru

The correct approach by yourself is open borders. Sorry...can't buy into your little fantasy.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:58 PM   #23
Underdog

Mexicans are very socially conservative on the whole... If the Republicans granted all illegals citizenship, the GOP would rule this country for decades.

But, you know, xenophobia.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-04-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:22 PM   #24
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Mexicans are very socially conservative on the whole... If the Republicans granted all illegals citizenship, the GOP would rule this country for decades.

But, you know, xenophobia.

I doubt it seriously. Only from democrats can not being on board with unlimited, illegal immigration do you become xenophobic.

Last edited by dude1394; 09-04-2014 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #25
Underdog

Quote:
I doubt it seriously. Only from democrats can not being on board with unlimited, illegal immigration do you become xenophobic.
Well, I'm not a Democrat... Your black & white worldview isn't doing you (or Team Red) any favors.

Also, which part of "grant illegals citizenship" did you get "unlimited illegal immigration" from??? You're not debating me, you're just reciting FOX News talking points.

If they're citizens, they can vote AND be taxed, therefore they're no longer a drain on the economy... But you'd have to break away from groupthink to come up with a sensible solution like that.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-04-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:46 PM   #26
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JILRugOg
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #27
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Well, I'm not a Democrat... Your black & white worldview isn't doing you (or Team Red) any favors.

Also, which part of "grant illegals citizenship" did you get "unlimited illegal immigration" from??? You're not debating me, you're just reciting FOX News talking points.

If they're citizens, they can vote AND be taxed, therefore they're no longer a drain on the economy... But you'd have to break away from groupthink to come up with a sensible solution like that.
Because the next amnesty you propose will be for 40 million illegals. It's not like you are proposing anything to stop or even slow it down. In fact you are just giving the rest of South America the go ahead.

And if you aren't a democrat you are doing a dang good impression. The absolute worst thing republicans ( and America )could do would be to pass amnesty without a solid border. Again I don't care if they are given amnesty, just cannot vote ( criminally here you know ) and there just be real border control.

How many times do I have to say on this dang board that I never watch fox. Don't read rush. These are not anyone's talking points but my own. In fact you may not be able to find a Fox News post from me on this board. If there are some they are miniscule.

Now you on the other hand are definitely reciting was wasserman-Schultz, democrat and nytimes talking points.

Last edited by dude1394; 09-04-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:53 PM   #28
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Nice, my attention span challenged self will finish later. I quite sure this guy would be labeled a xenophobe.

Funny isn't it, the entire extent of liberal discussion and debate has degenerated into name calling and labeling.

Last edited by dude1394; 09-05-2014 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:35 AM   #29
dude1394
Guru

Nice...they come and do the jobs that Americans won't do.

"5 of the top ten FBI Top Ten Most Wanted:
Alex Flores - Honduras
Fidal Urbina - Mexico
Eduardo Ravelo - Mexican
Jose Manuel Garcia Guevara - Mexico
Victor Manuel Gerena - Puerto Rico
Check it out at www. fbi.gov/wanted/topten/
4 • Reply•Share › "
Old 09-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #30
MavsFTR
Golden Member

And the other 5?
Old 09-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #31
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
And the other 5?
The link is there, go look.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #32
MavsFTR
Golden Member

I already glanced. I am asking you what is your take on the other half not being illegals/Latinos. Cos I don't get then how it is "jobs Americans won't do."
Old 09-07-2014, 11:18 AM   #33
MavsFTR
Golden Member

It's always amusing when people resort to painting a whole group of people one color in an effort to justify their own agendas/bigotry.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:14 PM   #34
dude1394
Guru

Well the jobs Americans won't do is a joke. But so is the statements that the only people illegally coming into to the country are hard working family types. The people who's lives were affected or ended by illegal aliens do not agree with you.

My other take away would be the percentages. Less than what 10% of the country is
Hispanic ( I really don't know the number, wikipedia says 17% ) but 50% on that list.

But anyone who isn't for open borders is labeled a Xenophobe( or just a blanket bigot from your biased perspective). Another pretty wide swath of labeling in action, larger than mine I would say.

Last edited by dude1394; 09-07-2014 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:34 PM   #35
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No offense, but I've read this about a hundred times and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the hell you're trying to say.

Last edited by spreedom; 09-07-2014 at 05:35 PM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
No offense, but I've read this about a hundred times and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the hell you're trying to say.
According to democrats, if you do not support unlimited illegal immigration you are a xenophobe.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:56 AM   #37
LSMF
Diamond Member

Barack Obama: "As commander-in-chief my highest priority is the security of the American people." Yet our borders are still being left wide open.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #38
dude1394
Guru

Politics..or...safety of Americans..
Politics..or..safety of Americans..
Politics..or..safety of Americans.

What a shocker.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #39
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow. This is a textbook example of getting UNDRESSED. I see your cojones, dude. It's not appealing.

In fact, that's more than getting undressed. That is getting eviscerated.

One slight concern, dude. Are you keeping yourself mentally in shape? I've noticed that several of your posts lately have more or less abandoned any care for syntax. That can be a sign to pay attention to.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:56 PM   #40
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this is overblown, but apparently "terrorism-linked" individuals were caught crossing the US-Mexican border.

Really hope it's nothing or they caught them all.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote