Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-22-2002, 11:21 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Previously banned members and active members with strikes are now being given clean slates (tis the season right?). The 4-Strike Policy is still in effect, however, so please keep that in mind. The moderators will not be playing favorites, regardless of past occurences, and they <u>will</u> issue strikes/warnings if necessary. So remember to play nice and keep the personal attacks off the board!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2002, 12:35 AM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

who is on that list of banned/on strike?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 01:18 AM   #3
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

great
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 01:19 AM   #4
realclipsfan
Banned

You guys will have no problems out of me, I will be a model poster!
Old 12-23-2002, 07:53 AM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Previously banned members and active members with strikes are now being given clean slates (tis the season right?). The 4-Strike Policy is still in effect, however, so please keep that in mind. The moderators will not be playing favorites, regardless of past occurences, and they <u>will</u> issue strikes/warnings if necessary. So remember to play nice and keep the personal attacks off the board! >>

A very fair and rational decision. Thank you.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 08:15 AM   #6
realclipsfan
Banned

I agree 110% MFFL
Old 12-23-2002, 08:57 AM   #7
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Really? Well, the LOTR sucks and Star Wars kicks ass!!!

&lt;&lt;waits to see what happens.&gt;&gt;
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 11:40 AM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas all of you out of the box posters!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 11:47 AM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Somehow, I think most of the banned never really left anway
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 11:54 AM   #10
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Sad, but accurate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 03:51 PM   #11
realclipsfan
Banned

very sad!
Old 12-23-2002, 05:10 PM   #12
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I think the ones who didn't create new user accounts wound up usually lurking.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 06:49 PM   #13
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< The 4-Strike Policy is still in effect...and keep the personal attacks off the board! >>

It should be &quot;The 4-Flagrant Fouls Policy&quot;.
Old 12-24-2002, 12:18 AM   #14
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

I hope that everyone will go and re-read the thread in which DJ/Rhylan and others discussed what would be expected after the change to the new software. It's posted in the Dallas-Mavs.com Stuffsection of the board...and was from mid to late September. It's entitled &quot;An important message for the forum&quot; and should be REQUIRED READING for everyone.

I think that Rhylan makes excellent points about what it means to be a &quot;contributing&quot; member.

Remember, we're fans of a 23-4 team at the Xmas 'break&quot;.

We could have it a LOT worse.

Peace to all. And Merry Xmas.

OP
Old 12-24-2002, 08:42 AM   #15
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

btw - maybe the wrong thread but i am too lazy ...

merry xmas to the whole dallas-mavs-community!
Old 12-25-2002, 12:43 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

it's good to be back and i'll contribute when i get a chance
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 10:59 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is the damn Nun icon?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 04:38 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Strikes and Bans Lifted

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
Really? Well, the LOTR sucks and Star Wars kicks ass!!!

&lt;&lt;waits to see what happens.&gt;&gt;
Star Wars is overrated.
Sorry, it took me awhile to get around to all of the posts directed at me.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote