Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 02-03-2005, 02:23 PM   #1
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:House GOP Shows Doubt in Bush Plan

Vinnie, I tried to talk to you via PM, but you didn't respond.

Change your signature to a more appropriate picture, or I'm going to start deleting your posts.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:29 PM   #2
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
"Last night was kind of his grand opening volley," he said. "Now it's up to us to come up with exactly what change we can get passed and get to his desk."
What we have here is two ideas from republicans. . .one from Bush, one from McCrery. What I am waiting to see is a plan from a democrat other than "Bush sucks."
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 03:07 PM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Did you not believe me?

You can read the Community Standards, if you so choose, by clicking on "faq" at the top of the screen. The section on "Vulgarity" is the one that would apply to your signature.

Edit your signature, or you'll be given a vacation.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:12 PM   #4
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road

lol
Old 02-03-2005, 03:14 PM   #5
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

It surprised me to find that you were employment age, because you act like you're about 12.

I'm a nice guy, and I'm trying to be fair to you. You have until the end of the day.

EDIT: Thanks.