Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 02-05-2005, 04:54 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do african americans feel about condi.

Watching Condi Rice meeting and greeting world-wide heads of state makes me wonder how African Americans and African-American women feel about this great accomplishment for their community.

Pretty cool, america continues to be the land where dreams are made by hard-work.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2005, 05:28 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: How do african americans feel about condi.

Of course I know how I feel..

Quote:
"There cannot be an absence of moral content in American foreign policy," she says. "Europeans giggle at this, but we are not European, we are American, and we have different principles."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-06-2005, 01:29 AM   #3
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:How do african americans feel about condi.

Sorry but Condi is not their kind of minority, one that looks up to the liberals and democrats for solutions. They like their minorities dumb and subserviant.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 11:38 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Old 02-08-2005, 11:53 PM   #5
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Watching Condi Rice meeting and greeting world-wide heads of state makes me wonder how African Americans and African-American women feel about this great accomplishment for their community.

Pretty cool, america continues to be the land where dreams are made by hard-work.

From what i've seen it's about 60/40. 60% hate her and 40% are okay with her. Some find her as a strong black women and some see her as a joke.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 12:03 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

Why do they hate her, because she's not a democrat?

Do they honestly think she is some sort of yes-person parrot?
Old 02-09-2005, 12:23 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I hear and see on CNN, most african americans think very highly of her. I'm sure FFM's numbers were pure conjecture on his part. As a matter of fact, after the Beeyatch Boxer incident, I saw a favorability poll on drudge, cnn or one of those sites that gave her very strong ratings.

African americans have a lot to be proud of with Condi Rice. More importantly, Americans should be proud of her. I am constantly impressed with her. She is a lovely, intelligent, articulate individual with extroirdinary brain power and vision. I consider her one of my top 10 favorite people right now and wish her nothing but success.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 01:33 AM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Chiwas, it's okay if you don't like Condi. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm curious. Why did you post her "family tree"?