Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-28-2005, 01:07 PM   #41
TheFlyingGooseman

TheFlyingGooseman is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Dirk trade?

I think KG is good for the mavs since he gets everyone involved.
Young players can develop their talent if KG is on the team.
Don't get me wrong. Nowitzki is a good player, but he doesn't play team ball that well.
TheFlyingGooseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2005, 02:17 PM   #42
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dirk trade?

The difference between dirk and garnett is wins. Dirk is one of 3 players who guarantees you 50 wins a year. Duncan and Shaq are the other 2. As an example look at the walker year. The mavs had all the problems chemistry wise that the wolves had this year yet they won 52 games. Also if you look at it lets go position by position

Pg Terry - Cassel Know cassel was hurt but he is a much better pg than Terry

Sg Spree - Fin Spree is a better player now. He defends better and goes to the rim more than fin.

sf Hassell? - Howard Huge advantage to howard. Hassell is close as a defender howard is much better on on

C Kandi - Damp Close both underachievers ill give damp a slight edge.

Bench - wally, troy, madsen, know im forgetting someone but dont know who.

Mavs - Stack, Kvh, Hendu, daniels, harris.

Pretty close mavs have a slight edge but nowhere near as big as most mavs fans think(Btw we dont have the best bench in the league despite that we keep saying that)

left out pf on purpose because i want to prove a point. Other than pf those are two pretty even teams. Both went through a coaching change and both had alot of injuries but one won 58 games and one didnt make the playoffs so i would think that that makes the last position quite an obvious win for dirk.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote