Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-01-2005, 11:37 PM   #1
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road
Default Indiana Trade

With the retirement of Reggie Miller, a man who the pacers have relied on for offense for so long, they will need someone besides Steven Jackson to score from the swing positions. They have Fred Jones, but he is not quite ready to step into a huge role quite yet. I think the mavs can help the out with offering Stackhouse.

Mavs Trade:
Jerry Stackhouse

Pacers Trade:
Jonathon Bender
David Harrison

I have already explained the trade from the Pacers point of view, now for the mavs. Bender is a talented SF who can help us out for about 10-15 minutes per game, but Harrison is the more important part of the deal. This guy is a HUGE center who is ready to play right away and is more than capable of backing up Damp. He is physical and strong, he can block shots and rebound, he even has a little bit of offensive game.
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2005, 11:49 PM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:Indiana Trade

I like your way of thinking, but no. If i were Indiana, i'd actually give some thought about Finley. I know they'd have to come out the pocket, but it would help gain back some of what they lost in Miller. B/c they really have no perimeter shooting besides Croshere and Jackson.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote