Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-13-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
Lebanese_Fan

Lebanese_Fan is on a distinguished road
Default Stromile Swift the Guy we NEED?

What about Stromile Swift? I am a bi fan of his athleticism and his blocking capabilities. Can play C and Pf. Doesn't ask for plays, he goes out and gets his own points. Also talks about him going with the MLE but I doubt it. Maybe we can take some contract Memphis wants to get rid of in return of him. I don't know if swift is getable. Many other teams might even offer him more than the MLE which is what he actually wants (around 8 million a year). But I think he is the PERFECT player to complement out big men. We have the quick but fragile dirk, we have the strong but slow Damp and with swift, we will have the athletic DEFENDER that we need. What do u you think guys?
Lebanese_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2005, 10:28 PM   #2
Dalhoop

Dalhoop has a spectacular aura aboutDalhoop has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Stromile Swift the Guy we NEED?

Swift will likely go for more then the MLE. Someone is bound to offer him "real money" and "real minutes"
Dalhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:43 PM   #3
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE:Stromile Swift the Guy we NEED?

swift is a donkey. just say no to jackasses.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 04:22 AM   #4
StrikerV

StrikerV will become famous soon enough

^ lol
StrikerV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:18 AM   #5
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Stromile Swift the Guy we NEED?

Swift will definately want more minutes and more money than we can give him. Besides, I'm not a big fan of his game anyway; a guy his size has just GOT to grab more rebounds.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:20 AM   #6
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

He isnt called Slowmile for no reason, the guy isn't that smart on the court. I dunno, I would much rather attack Kwame Brown in FA, no offense to Stro, but the guy wants to start and he will never start here behind Dirk.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote