Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 10-18-2005, 10:38 PM   #1
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default an easy fix for the forum problems

Use a tabbed browser. Simple as that.

1) Post in first browser.
2) Move to second browser. You will see that the message from your first browser has already been posted.
3) Browse accordingly.
4) Post in second browser.
5) Move back to first browser. Click the link to go to main forum. You will see that the message from your second browser has already been posted.
6) Browse and post accordingly.
7) Rinse and repeat.

Not that hard! Now, if you use a crappy browser that doesn't offer tabbed browsing, I suppose you will have to open two instances of said browser. But if that is the case, you have greater problems than waiting for your message to post.

Perhaps another fix for the forum problems would be for us to organize a fundraiser. I need to cough up some dough, that's for sure. How much do you think we could raise, and would that money be helpful? Perhaps DJ could offer some advice along these lines.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2005, 11:01 PM   #2
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:an easy fix for the forum problems

well, you guys do know u don't have to wait until the server time out page loads up for your post to be officially in right? it takes like 2-3 seconds after you hit "reply to topic" for your post to be registered, so just hit stop, back and continue your browsing...

im just more concerned about my number of posts not changing, ive been trying to pad my stats (like how finley plays) for the last 2 months or so now. [img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote