Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 01-11-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of
Default Problem with Vbookie

I placed a $45,000 bet on the Mavs versis Utah game, but was only awarded $45.

Is there anyway to get this rectified?
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #2
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Maybe its because 45,000 are only 45 and not 45.000 or 45000.
You didnt type in the comma or did you?
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Get over it BSR. You placed a $45 bet. Be careful next time to enter the zeros without any decimals. I accidentally put down a $100 bet the other day when I thought I was betting a $1,000. I simply did not take the time to verify my bet. Good thing too because I lost.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:25 PM   #4
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

sucker!

thats what happens when your a spurs fan...you get F'd in the A

haha, just playing
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #5
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
I placed a $45,000 bet on the Mavs versis Utah game, but was only awarded $45.

Is there anyway to get this rectified?
Hey, once you get your situation fixed, tell them about my bet as well. They had me down for 0 vCash bet...I was award $0 as well. They must have left off the numbers I put in front of the 0...It should have been 5 0 0 0...So they missed the front 3 numbers of my bet...

Just let me know if you get yours fixed..

Thanks alot for your time and attention to this matter..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:16 PM   #6
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
Maybe its because 45,000 are only 45 and not 45.000 or 45000.
You didnt type in the comma or did you?
Julius,
Check out my other posts on another thread. I have a vCash donation request. Keep in mind that I am a 501(c)(3) vBusiness. You can write it off on your taxes for 2007
Old 01-12-2007, 05:25 AM   #7
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I probably just made a mistake--darn--that 45,000 would have been great. I don't know if I'll get the courage up again to place such a large bet.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:33 AM   #8
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

What is a 501(c)(3)?
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:42 AM   #9
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
What is a 501(c)(3)?
Federally recognized non-profit status. For example United Way, Salvation Army, all charity groups and etc. It means your donations are tax-deductible 100%.

So your vCash donation to me will help you on your federal vCash tax return

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 01-12-2007 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
I probably just made a mistake--darn--that 45,000 would have been great. I don't know if I'll get the courage up again to place such a large bet.
Put everything you have on San Diego this weekend.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Federally recognized non-profit status. For example United Way, Salvation Army, all charity groups and etc. It means your donations are tax-deductible 100%.

So your vCash donation to me will help you on your federal vCash tax return
I haven't gotten my vW-2 form yet
Old 01-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are nerds
Old 01-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I think you mean a v1099.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:54 PM   #14
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I got mine, but I cant read the EIN, so I can fill out my taxes correctly. Did you fill out your vW-2 when you got your first $500 vCash check? That may be the problem. I filled mines out as soon as I got it, because I didn't want the vGovernment coming after me for vTax evasion.

Hopefully by next year we can fill out our vTaxes online through this Mavs website. I also set-up my vBusiness through the state so that I can write off the profit and loss statement on my vCash bets
Old 01-12-2007, 02:54 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

finance people have small wieners.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
yes but the vfinance people have large vWeiners
Old 01-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #17
Big Shot Rob

I did it again!

Damn!

I posted 45,000...

but when I submiitted the bet, it came out to only $45.

Darn
Old 01-12-2007, 05:42 PM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I hope you're not typing in the comma there like this "45,000"
Old 01-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #19
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I cant agree with that

They say small minds think alike.

They say that a dumb ass will drag you down to their level and beat you down with experience.

See, so that is why you can't believe everything you hear. By the way, I wonder who came up with those sayings?
Old 01-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #20
Big Shot Rob

I did--

I typed in 45,000.

But honestly==that mistake saved me 45,000 nearly since the Mavs only won by 2, so things evened out.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:01 PM   #21
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

If you place a private bet, there's just no way anyone can verify your case (and thus make the appropriate corrections). I doubt there's an error with vBookie since after all it is just a script, but hey maybe it did make a mistake. So next time just make it a public bet so you and everyone else can see what amount was actually on the line.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:05 PM   #22
Big Shot Rob

I just want to make sure--are all bets public unless you check the box?
Old 01-13-2007, 02:36 PM   #23
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I _think_ so (sorry if that wasn't helpful lol).
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:14 PM   #24
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having a problem with vBookie too. I seem to be losing all my vCash. It could just be that I'm a bad better though...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:16 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Either that or you're gay. Rumor has it that vbookie is a homophobe...
Look at me... I only have 100 in vcash.

Last edited by Murphy3; 01-13-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:44 PM   #26
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping that vBookie would be a little more understanding about that.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:00 PM   #27
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
I was hoping that vBookie would be a little more understanding about that.
yeah, plus this is the 90's...hello!
Old 01-14-2007, 02:06 AM   #28
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbacklash
If you place a private bet, there's just no way anyone can verify your case (and thus make the appropriate corrections). I doubt there's an error with vBookie since after all it is just a script, but hey maybe it did make a mistake. So next time just make it a public bet so you and everyone else can see what amount was actually on the line.
Thats too simple
Old 01-14-2007, 10:46 AM   #29
Big Shot Rob

I figured out what I was doing wrong.

I put down 25000 without any commas or decimals on the Mavs against the Raptors--my biggest single bet to date.

Man Julius--how do you do it--place big bets without losing sleep?
Old 01-14-2007, 04:45 PM   #30
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
I figured out what I was doing wrong.

I put down 25000 without any commas or decimals on the Mavs against the Raptors--my biggest single bet to date.

Man Julius--how do you do it--place big bets without losing sleep?
Also your biggest loss to date

The system sure did not mess anything up today when you went public. You may need to stay private and see if you can get another 45,000 bet to pay off for you..Just messing around with you. I like messing around with Spurs fans, but you indeed are the classiest one of them all here...