Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of
Default New Title Banner

I know it's not really relative, but I just felt the need to post a thread in honor of the new title banner for our forum. I don't know exactly who to credit for it but to whom ever is responsible, Sweet. Feel free to move this thread if you feel it is necessary. I just wanted show my appreciation for this forum and to pay my respects where respect was due. Rock on Mavs fans!

P.S. If you are the creator of the banner, speak up!

Last edited by craggmac; 03-07-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Windmill is the creator of the banner, and there is already a thread about it: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29087

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 03-07-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Windmill is the creator of the banner, and there is already a thread about it: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29087
Oh, my bad.
Well, rock on Windmill!
I was absent that day and no one took notes for me.

Last edited by craggmac; 03-07-2007 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:35 PM   #4
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Dude, windmill rocks...

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
Closed Thread