Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2002, 11:21 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

or maybe more ...

Clutchcity has a concept where people can donate money to help defray the everyday costs of running a site, hosting it, and generally just keeping it alive. Personally, I would be willing to chip in $5-10 every now and then to help keep this site up.

I understand times are lean economically, but this is the only good place I can turn to for knowledgable basketball info, and I personally would go stir crazy if I couldn't talk Mavs with other intelligent posters.

I'm not saying this would be a regular commitment, but just whenever you have some extra money to spend, maybe think about donating a few dollars here and there. We could forward the money to DJBacklash's account on paypal to make it work, and then maybe have some kind of raffle when the season starts for various Mavs prizes. Maybe I could buy a pair of tickets and we could raffle them off to anyone who donates a minimum of $10.

I know this belongs in the Dallas-Mavs.com section, but I think it would get much more traffic here. Hollah, if you hear me.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote