Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-26-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
reelmaverick

reelmaverick is on a distinguished road
Default Dallas sucks, im sorry guys

I have been a dallas fan for a while, but after this year, i have to say that dallas is never going to win a ring b/c dirk is a bad leader. He doesn't know how to carry himself very well. He bad mouthes players instead of motivating them. Miami is my new team, go Shaq! Hope yall aint mad at me.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:38 PM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:Dallas sucks, im sorry guys

I love your sig, but what a loser. Do you honestly believe Miami will win a ring before Dallas?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 08:48 PM   #3
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Reelmaverick

Go ahead bandwagon fan.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 09:04 PM   #4
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: reelmaverick
I have been a dallas fan for a while, but after this year, i have to say that dallas is never going to win a ring b/c dirk is a bad leader. He doesn't know how to carry himself very well. He bad mouthes players instead of motivating them. Miami is my new team, go Shaq! Hope yall aint mad at me.
You're a f*cking idiot. Forgive me mods, but I had to say that.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 10:05 PM   #5
Dalhoop

Dalhoop has a spectacular aura aboutDalhoop has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Dallas sucks, im sorry guys

We will be seeing you next year when we are making our playoff push. You see this year was a rebuilding year, what else would you call a team that grings in Terry, Stackhouse, Harris, Henderson, Dampier and Kieth Van Horn, plue names a new coach.

The Mavs will be stronger next year (50+ wins in a rebuild year, gotta love it)

See you next year Bandwagon.
Dalhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 11:15 PM   #6
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Dallas is better than Miami, that is the funny part.

Detroit will beat Miami in 5 or 6 and this guy will be back on our board pimping the Mavs.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 12:45 AM   #7
gnzl312

gnzl312 is on a distinguished road

dude you are a moron. we've gone through 25 years of bitter defeat. it sux, but next year will different,,what the hell do u expect with 9 new players.. 30, 40, maybe even 45 wins.... well we got 58. Imagine when we marinate a little. thers nowhere to go but up.. You'll be back.. STAY OFF THE BANDWAGON NEXT TIME>>>>>>>
DOUSH BAG
gnzl312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 12:49 AM   #8
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I believe it's spelled "douche."
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 10:14 AM   #9
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

pathetic............
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 11:43 AM   #10
Azn_Baller101

Azn_Baller101 is on a distinguished road

wow! bandwagoners... on the trade board too..

Dallas Trades :
reelmaverick 0ppg 0apg 0 spg 0bpg 999 Bandwagon points

Dallas Recieves :
Dan Gadzuric
1st Round pick (1st)

if only....
Azn_Baller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 12:02 PM   #11
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Get lost REELMORON!

Dallas is better than Miami and they won't even get to the finals because its gonna be Detroit and SA. Detroit wins their second title in two years!
Old 05-30-2005, 01:36 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Threads like this are so unfortunate.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 01:36 PM   #13
reelmaverick

reelmaverick is on a distinguished road

hey guys i know most of you are pissed with the thread, i actually it was my friend a miami fan that posted that thrash up there i was logged on to dallas-mavs and i was away so he posted it on there. shoot he knows i hate miami with a passion an dwould never trade dallas for miami....so i'm sorry guys......i am a dallas fan 4 lyfe................