Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-08-2005, 02:54 PM   #1
Nowitzki 4 3!!

Nowitzki 4 3!! is on a distinguished road
Default Trade for a draft pick

I have been reading this site for several years but only "rarely" posted, but i was wondering what it would take to move into the draft to take Andrew Bynum. I watched his game in the recent Mcdonalds all star game and was really impressed with his low post abilities. Despite our large amounts of center projects, what would we have to give up to take him, and how high in the draft could he possibly go?
Old 06-08-2005, 06:19 PM   #2
bob_sacamento

bob_sacamento is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Trade for a draft pick

Bynum has said that if he isn't projected in the lottery than he will opt to go to Conneticuit for a season
bob_sacamento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:29 AM   #3
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

I'm not particularly interested in Bynum (I don't know that we need another project at Center), but I wish the Mavs would deal for a draft pick.

I need something to keep my interest up.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:14 AM   #4
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

The only guy in this draft that has star power is Marvin Williams. The guy has size and great athletisim.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:01 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Trade for a draft pick

The Mavs are perfectly content to not draft. It isn't happening.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:59 PM   #6
Misfit Mav

Misfit Mav will become famous soon enough

I wouldn't mind a small trade for a late pick, or an early 2nd rounder, to use on Ronny Turiaf or David Lee. They seem like they could be pretty good role-players for us-- smart, athletic, and can play defense.
When asked after the Dallas Mavericks impressive game 3 win over the Sacramento Kings whether he thought the Mavs won because they played well or because the Kings played poorly, Nelson responded that it was hard to tell, much like a thermos. "How do it know?" queried the ever eccentric Nelson. When you put something hot in it, it stays hot. When you put something cold in it, it stays cold. "How do it know?"
Misfit Mav is offline   Reply With Quote