Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-23-2006, 11:43 AM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2000 vCash subscription bonus

The 2000 vCash bonus has to be entered manually so please include your username when making a donation. PM me if you subscribed recently but have not received the bonus. Thanks
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2006, 12:47 PM   #2
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Dang, would want to make a donation. But there's no possible way for me.

Soon....

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:26 AM   #3
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you are so getting another donation from me!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:26 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

If I had 2000 I would bet against the Mavs and lose it all and be happy.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:03 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Just did it. And thanks for the new feature.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:16 PM   #6
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I just subscribed but forgot to include anything about the chips.

I decided to subscribe to put my money where my mouth is (my real money--not just v chips).

I encourage everyone to subscribe. I am sure the small subscription amount goes a long way to help keepm this website up and running.

Besides--how could a diehard Mav fan live with him or herself knowing that a Spurs fan subscribes and challenges all Mav fans to do so as well--and not be up for the challenge.

Lets see how many Mav fans take me up on my challenge.

(If Mark Cuban can give $1000 to the San Antonio River Foundation, I can give $12 to the Dallas Mavs forum).

BSR
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:45 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Subscribed as well. Really is a small, small fee for as much time as many spend here.

And of course BSR was DESPERATELY in need of some vchips.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Dude, you are so right.

But now I have some chips again! Life is great! I've got that gambler's itch again--looking for a game to play, a wager to make, a drink and a chip for the pretty cocktail wasitresses in the see-through costumes like the ones at the Rio in Las Vegas.

Lets see--I think the Spurs are playing tonight--taking on Nellie after Nellie broke the back to the Jazz.

Nah--better stay away from that one.

Gotta get better at chip management.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

BSR why has your posting style changed so quickly? Did you finally snap from that loss the other night?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:44 PM   #10
Big Shot Rob

Actually--I was writing somewhat satirical--posing as a gambler out of luck, out of money, out of hope.

We live to fight another day. For me that is so important. One of these days I will relate my near-death experience two years ago where I had already said goodbye to my family and friends as I received last rites.

I survived and have really had a revelation--life is good. Life is great. Things like basketball games are for amusement, pleasure, enjoyment.

I feel at home here--I made some friends among Mav fans.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #11
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Remember, your $12 subscription is less than the price of two beers at the AAC this year. Yep, $7 a beer.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:26 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah man the prices surely seem to have jumped.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:16 AM   #13
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

...paid!

SHOW ME THE VMONEY!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 07:23 PM   #14
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Just subscribed
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 08:31 AM   #15
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Remember, your $12 subscription is less than the price of two beers at the AAC this year. Yep, $7 a beer.
that's just freakin ridiculous....
Old 12-23-2006, 11:33 PM   #16
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

what is this vcash thing exactly?
sorry, I've been away for awhile

*that doesn't mean I'm not an MFFL though =p

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote