Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 05-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default President Obama is speaking fluff

I can't believe this guy. His speech is so full of fluff and manipulation.

With respect to those of you who support him...this is not a thread or an attack on you, it's your choice and your right to support who you want and the ideology you want. That is freedom of choice.

On that same note, there actually is a genuine other side and an opposition, which quite frankly is what makes America the great nation that it has been and continues to be.

That being said, I am only ONE voice, and as that, as I sit here and watch this guy speak...my blood begins to boil.

I have absolutely zero confidence in his ability to lead this nation.

Honestly, I can't, at this time nail down a specific from this speech that set me off. I suppose the theme that I understood from his speech is that I am right and you are wrong. It's as if he called out those who voted against the funds he asked to close Gitmo as being wrong.

The steps he is talking about, quite simply are weakening our ability to have a strong National Defense.

With all due respect, I can't stand this guy and like those who hated President Bush...I understand the frustration of having a President whom you absolutely detest!!!

We went through it with President Clinton, and now we go through it again with President Obama. I am looking forward to the day that he is OUT of office, and I can only Pray that the next President is an improvement...but there is no guarantee.

In the end, it is up to us as citizen to voice either our support or opposition in hopes that somewhere there is a point where we can co-exist and keep the values that founded this nation at the forefront of all government in America.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Microsoft and Defense of the country???? That's too much power in the hands of 1 man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RyESrsd6CI

I've a feeling there will be more and more and more "If Bush had done that . . . " sorts of moments over the next 4-8 years. I doubt we'll get a calendar out of it, though.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 05-21-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dumbfluffery, fluff on fluff, fluff the tragic dragon, fluffy banter, irony, obama speaks about 92bdad