Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 05-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default American Flag Flying - offensive in Mansfield

http://cbs11tv.com/local/patriotism....2.1020415.html

This is currently a hot topic on 105.3 the Fan.

This has me in an uproar, but out of respect...here's the link to the story.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I've recently learned that if you have certain fundamental differences with your employer, you might want to exercise your right to find another job. It'll save yourself alot of grief in the long run.

As long as the company is not breaking the law, they have the right to set their own rules.

You may not like them, but you don't have to work there.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-27-2009 at 11:01 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Reports are coming in that the hospital is investigating what happened and is allowing the flag to be put back up.

I have no issues with an individual or groups right to voice thier opinion regarding the American flag, but when that opinions causes an American to NOT be able to fly the American Flag in America, then we have allowed a sacred line to be crossed.

The American Flag represents EVERYTHING American...Left/Right, Gay/Straight, etc...it has NO POLITICAL Leanings.

I don't care where anyone leans on political issues, when it comes to the flag of the United States...we can all find a level of class in allowing the flag to represent what each of us as individuals believe in as a unifying symbol.

Honestly, I give the same respect to others who fly other nations flags. Dishonoring the flag is more offensive to me than calling me a racial slur. That is my opinion, and I understand that this will not be shared by all...and I'm okay with that.

We are, as Americans, RED-WHITE-BLUE first, we are our race 2nd...as a veteran, we were all GREEN, and I never met an athiest in a foxhole.

Only in America do we find Radical Left Wing Liberals, coexisting side by side with Radical Right Wing Conservatives...PEACEFULLY.

Again, anyone has the right to voice an opinion of being offended by the flag...but when the opinion of one dictates policy that removes the freedoms of one to fly the flag, then we have seriously stepped on the boundaries of freedom.

I give credit to this Hospital for backpeddling and allowing the Flag to be put back up.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

One, the employer is being unreasonable. Let it slide if it's not waving and hitting your face every 5 minutes. If you find it *offensive* to fly the US flag, I have absolutely no justification for the other supervisor.

I'd like to make sure that it is exactly as McLuca is saying though. There's always 2 sides to the story, but I can't work out in my head what the other side could be arguing. That's just ridiculous.

Last edited by bernardos70; 05-27-2009 at 12:56 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
<snip>

I'd like to make sure that it is exactly as McLuca is saying though. There's always 2 sides to the story, but I can't work out in my head what the other side could be arguing. That's just ridiculous.
Three sides to every story.

Your side,
My side,
The Truth.........................

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #6
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

the workplace is not the correct location for this display, especially a 3x5 flag. that's much larger than would seem appropriate. perhaps a smaller flag that could sit upon a desk might be acceptable to the employer.

should every employee have the right to display a 3x5 flag of their choice in the office? it would result in a very strange work environment, not to mention how customers would see it.

patriotism isn't measured by the size of one's flag btw.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The employer should have the right to determine what flies (pun?) in the office.

That being said, I certainly hope the size or location was the problem, not the flag itself. It's the American flag...wtf is there to be offended by? You're in the USA.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
That being said, I certainly hope the size or location was the problem, not the flag itself. It's the American flag...wtf is there to be offended by? You're in the USA.
The colors?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:37 PM   #9
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
funny stuff.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 05-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I've recently learned that if you have certain fundamental differences with your employer, you might want to exercise your right to find another job. It'll save yourself alot of grief in the long run.

As long as the company is not breaking the law, they have the right to set their own rules.

You may not like them, but you don't have to work there.
I don't really think this post was neg-rep worthy...but whatever.

Old 05-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well that's five minutes of my life I'll never get back.

(i'm probably going to have to watch it again, in which case it will be 10 minutes of my life)
Old 05-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #12
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

this story seems to SCREAM out as giving a tilted view of some scenario that we don't know much about...

but yeah, given the prizm that we can see the story through, it is pretty ridiculous to get "offended" by the US flag, in the USA, PARTICULARLY on memorial day weekend.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

yet another example of a bunch of commie american hating bastards hassling a patriot for displaying his patriotism.

link

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-27-2009 at 02:31 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
yet another example of a bunch of commie american hating bastards hassling a patriot for displaying his patriotism.

link
I just threw up in my mouth a little...

(nope, make that a LOT - and it dribbled onto my American flag lapel...)

Old 05-27-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
I just threw up in my mouth a little...
'the memo said we'd relax the office dress code to allow for showings of patriotism'.

And nothing quite screams 'I love my nation' like a flag wedged between the hairy butt cheeks of a portly 40 year old man.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #16
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

correction, nothing screams "I'm a patriot!" like a flag covering one's gonads aka "the bulge"...
Old 05-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #17
92bDad
Platinum Member

With all due respect, and yes everyone has their own sense of humor...but for me, this is way over the line.

SNL and W.F. did an insulting skit and I found no humor in it what-so-ever.

This is more insulting that racial slurs. For all the crap I took over what I admit was an inappropriate racial joke in 2008, this is 10X worse and offensive.

Sure, there are many that disagree with me on this topic and who think I'm a bit off my rocker...that's fine, but just as I was called out on the joke that I regretably repeated, this line of humor is offensive and should not be a part of this message board.

I would implore the moderators to remove these links.

Those of you that laugh at this stuff shoudl do so in private, just as those who laugh at racist humor...they are both uncalled for.

To each their own...but this line of humor crosses a serious line and hopefully will not be tolerated on this board.

Respectfully yours,
92bDad
Old 05-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #18
Underdog

Old 05-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #19
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

92bdad, you're offended by the SNL skit?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM   #20
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
With all due respect, and yes everyone has their own sense of humor...but for me, this is way over the line.

SNL and W.F. did an insulting skit and I found no humor in it what-so-ever.

This is more insulting that racial slurs. For all the crap I took over what I admit was an inappropriate racial joke in 2008, this is 10X worse and offensive.

Sure, there are many that disagree with me on this topic and who think I'm a bit off my rocker...that's fine, but just as I was called out on the joke that I regretably repeated, this line of humor is offensive and should not be a part of this message board.

I would implore the moderators to remove these links.

Those of you that laugh at this stuff shoudl do so in private, just as those who laugh at racist humor...they are both uncalled for.

To each their own...but this line of humor crosses a serious line and hopefully will not be tolerated on this board.

Respectfully yours,
92bDad
you are pulling our leg with this post, it's tongue in cheek, right?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:43 PM   #21
alexamenos
Diamond Member

I find your over-weening deference to a piece of cloth representing a secular institution to be idolatrous, and furthermore your idolatry is most offensive to my judeo-christian sensibilities. I implore the moderators to have you waterboarded and otherwise sentenced to a variety of medieval punishments.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #22
92bDad
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
92bdad, you're offended by the SNL skit?

Go figure, but yes...I was when it first aired as well. Gotta remain consistant.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #23
Underdog

Quote:
Go figure, but yes...I was when it first aired as well. Gotta remain consistant.
Speaking of "consistent" - why is the guy who posted racial slurs about Obama throughout the course of the presidential election pretending to be offended by racism? (and where does "race" take place in this discussion???)

(I tried to find some links, but the mods thankfully deleted his posts...)

Last edited by Underdog; 05-27-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #24
92bDad
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
you are pulling our leg with this post, it's tongue in cheek, right?
No, I'm serious.

To me this skit and the way some humor is poking fun at Patriotism and at our Nations flag is more offensive than anything I have seen regarding racist commentary or racist jokes.

To me it's a personal attack and against ALL Americans.

Again, when I posted the joke that I had received in an e-mail, I was incensative and wrong. I acknowledge that I was wrong and have since changed to promote civility and respect for ones heritage.

As an American, I draw a serious boundary line when it comes to respect our Flag and everything it represents.

I'm not saying anyone has to agree with me, as in many of my posts, there are a few who disagree...but on that note, just like someone who is African-American, we respect who they are and we call out those who cross a line with what they say or how they treat that individual.

To me, making a slur a skit or something else that demeans the Flag is simply a racist attack on America.

My apologies for being a hard arse on this subject, perhaps I should lighten up...but for me, the U.S. Flag represents more than any of us may be willing to acknowledge.

Demeaning the flag is an insult to the many soldiers and civilians who have sacrificed their lives to defend it. It's an insult to the many who have fought for Civil Rights.

In my opinion, it is the MOST offensive thing that I can hear, see or read.

You can call me a honkey, a red neck, and ignorant hick and I wouldn't care...you can call me the "N" word and I wouldn't care...you can almost throw out a Momma joke (Sorry I find these offensive as well), but when one uses the Flag, the symbol of America as the pun of jokes, I am completely offended.

I'll defend President Obama or Silk_Smoove before I'll defend this type of offensive humor.

Some things should be sacred, ones Ethnic Background as well as ones Nationality. I hold the American Flag up there as an untouchable item that should NOT be made fun of.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:22 PM   #25
Underdog

Quote:
No, I'm serious.

To me this skit and the way some humor is poking fun at Patriotism and at our Nations flag is more offensive than anything I have seen regarding racist commentary or racist jokes.

Again, when I posted the joke that I had received in an e-mail, I was incensative and wrong. I acknowledge that I was wrong and have since changed to promote civility and respect for ones heritage.

As an American, I draw a serious boundary line when it comes to respect our Flag and everything it represents.

I'm not saying anyone has to agree with me, as in many of my posts, there are a few who disagree...but on that note, just like someone who is African-American, we respect who they are and we call out those who cross a line with what they say or how they treat that individual.

To me, making a slur a skit or something else that demeans the Flag is simply a racist attack on America.

My apologies for being a hard arse on this subject, perhaps I should lighten up...but for me, the U.S. Flag represents more than any of us may be willing to acknowledge.

Demeaning the flag is an insult to the many soldiers and civilians who have sacrificed their lives to defend it. It's an insult to the many who have fought for Civil Rights.

You can call me a honkey, a red neck, and ignorant hick and I wouldn't care...you can call me the "N" word and I wouldn't care...you can almost throw out a Momma joke (Sorry I find these offensive as well), but when one uses the Flag, the symbol of America as the pun of jokes, I am completely offended.

I'll defend President Obama or Silk_Smoove before I'll defend this type of offensive humor.

Some things should be sacred, ones Ethnic Background as well as ones Nationality. I hold the American Flag up there as an untouchable item that should NOT be made fun of.

Old 05-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #26
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
I find your over-weening deference to a piece of cloth representing a secular institution to be idolatrous, and furthermore your idolatry is most offensive to my judeo-christian sensibilities. I implore the moderators to have you waterboarded and otherwise sentenced to a variety of medieval punishments.
The Rack, anyone?
Old 05-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #27
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer the comfy chair.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #28
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Quote:
No, I'm serious.
look, I'm not going to ridicule your deeply held beliefs as it relates to the use of our nation's flag, but you are certainly setting yourself up for a ton of anguish.

at the same time I'd suggest to you that your view is way too much on the surface of things, and it would be best to allow yourself to see deeper meaning than apparently you do.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #29
mary
Troll Hunter

I can see why someone would be offended by the first video - but I think its meant to be offensive, in the same way that Family Guy, South Park, and other forms of satire are meant to be offensive.

My grandpa wouldn't find it funny, but he didn't really find most modern forms of humor to be funny.

As far as flag waving goes, I think too many people are willing to wrap up their own ideas and agendas in the American flag. You should never assume that because someone has a different idea than you do, that they love America less, have sacrificied less, or have suffered less, or have endured less loss than you. Its just not the case. The "Love it Or Leave It" way of thinking was rightly ridiculed in the seventies, and it should've been left there...IMO.

BTW, forcing a private business to fly a flag...any flag...doesn't sound like a very American idea. If anything, it sounds rather fascist, but I can see how that's easily mixed up with "freedom".

(Personally, I would be more than happy to let employees have U.S. flags displayed in thier office, as long as they were being reasonable - but as a business owner, that should be my choice).

Last edited by mary; 05-27-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #30
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, thanks for displaying the hero of my childhood. Is he an american ?
Old 05-27-2009, 09:00 PM   #31
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Haha, thanks for displaying the hero of my childhood. Is he an american ?
yes. you can tell by the red, gold, and blue that he displays so proudly.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I would say this to those that are "reporting posts" and demanding that things be changed:

This message board, while not a democracy, tries to function like one. This meaning we try to carry out the needs of the many over the needs of the few, and in this case, the one.

There is a very large gray area on the internet when it comes to dealing with what is insulting and what isn't. Of the supposed conservative roots of the party complaining in this instance, I would say the following: If you want us to start editing posts and changing the world for you, the one, i.e. "the minority", you may have to sacrifice all of your values along the way. Try to see the forest for the trees. No one is going to change the world and the way things are done for a minority group. (It doesn't make any sense. Unless you're a democrat)

Humor was clearly the intended message in the disputed link...As it is in almost every stupid dispute on this board. Deal with it.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:03 AM   #33
Underdog

I love how the guy who ranted on & on about the "freedoms of the American flag" is trying to shut down free speech on this site like a Fascist...

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Old 05-28-2009, 10:42 AM   #34
alexamenos
Diamond Member

speaking of flag clad bulges....

in situations where a relatively attractive female was hanging with a trollsome friend, a buddy of mine, eyeing the the more attractive of he two, would routinely say to me, 'wrap a flag around your _______ and _______ her for your country.'

He knew how to appeal to one's patriotism in any situation.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #35
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, I'm serious.

ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
don't fluff on me, fluff the flag dragon, fluff the tragic dragon, fluff's kempf, fluffensive, fluffy banter, fluffy's flag fetish, flying my fluff, gvmelbrtyorgvmefluff, i fluffed all over myself, i use a jack flag, in fluff we trust, land of the fluff, live free or fluff, the third fluff, toxic fluff syndrome, vaginal fluff infection