Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wizards

Im pretty sure they gonna blow up the roster until the deadline. 8-17 until now and that in the east.

Arenas and Jamison have issues with Butler.

Everyone hates Haywood (if i remember right).

Butler has 2 years left. Miller and Haywood are expirings. I take Haywood for Gooden+Shawne (Wiz can waive Gooden to save money) since Gooden looks like trash. I swap Butler for Josh.

The draft trade with Miller+Foye for #5 (Rubio) doesnt look good anymore.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

I'm down for those trades
Old 12-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Wizards firesale!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #4
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

i just feel like J-Ho for Butler is a downgrade defensively. Miller could really help spread the floor for us(if healthy) if they're just giving him away for say Gooden and a future pick. Gooden is immediate savings for someone, right?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #5
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

I would say its more that Arenas has a problem with Jamison/ Butler. I would take Butler any day and depending...and I cant see how he would fit but I would even take Jamison...
Old 12-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Butler had a horrible start into the season and 1-2 weeks ago Arenas and Jamison were calling out Butler in public.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Butler had a horrible start into the season and 1-2 weeks ago Arenas and Jamison were calling out Butler in public.
which is why I take Butler. I don't think you could swap josh for butler before the season, now THEY would certainly do it. Butler is a much better ball handler, passer, and clutch performer. He is also tough, not afraid of contact, and does not have a history of injuries like josh
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #8
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
which is why I take Butler. I don't think you could swap josh for butler before the season, now THEY would certainly do it. Butler is a much better ball handler, passer, and clutch performer. He is also tough, not afraid of contact, and does not have a history of injuries like josh
Butler has played 63, 58, and 67 games the last three years, respectively. He's not exactly an iron man.