Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-30-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all
Default Call me naive

I know that Odom is gone and that Jones is likely gone. There is a possibility that Jason Kidd comes back or retires and that the Mavs snag Deron Williams this off-season.

Is JET gone after this year? I would hate to lose JET.
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

I don't want to see him go either. I think it's possible he might stay even if we sign D-Will.

He still is playing at a high enough level to stay IMO. He just brings so much energy to the team and the stadium. Love everything JET does for us.

Although from what we've been hearing all season it sounds unlikely.

Last edited by OneLove22; 04-30-2012 at 01:31 AM.
OneLove22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:00 AM   #3
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
I don't want to see him go either. I think it's possible he might stay even if we sign D-Will.

He still is playing at a high enough level to stay IMO. He just brings so much energy to the team and the stadium. Love everything JET does for us.

Although from what we've been hearing all season it sounds unlikely.
Is it a money issue as in he feels he isn't getting paid enough, or does Cuban want to get rid of him?
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:07 AM   #4
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by He15man View Post
Is it a money issue as in he feels he isn't getting paid enough, or does Cuban want to get rid of him?
I'd assume it's a money/age issue. Just sounds like the organization is about to start a new chapter. But I feel like JET just might make it.

It's really hard to tell what is about to go down this off season. It'll be an interesting one that's for sure.

Last edited by OneLove22; 04-30-2012 at 02:07 AM.
OneLove22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by He15man View Post
I know that Odom is gone and that Jones is likely gone.
Dominique Jones is still under contract next year - he'll be on the roster unless we trade him...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #6
He15man

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
I'd assume it's a money/age issue. Just sounds like the organization is about to start a new chapter. But I feel like JET just might make it.

It's really hard to tell what is about to go down this off season. It'll be an interesting one that's for sure.
Thanks
Old 04-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

MBT have a lot of tough choices on their hands this offfseason, even more if Deron is standing there wanting a max contract.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ishmael?