Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-29-2002, 10:46 PM   #1
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Although those here who aren't fans of Karla Moan may support this fan's action, Nowtizki may've had a point about SLC.

76ers - Jazz Game Interrupted by Thrown Rat
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Filed at 8:48 a.m. ET

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- The Utah Jazz's game against the Philadelphia 76ers was interrupted briefly Saturday night when a rat was thrown onto the court.

Utah's Karl Malone was about to take his second of two free throws with 4:13 left in the second quarter when the rat landed on the court. It was thrown from the top of the lower deck and skidded to a stop at Malone's feet.

Malone was startled and took a step back, while teammate Scott Padgett walked over and kicked the rat under the front row next to the Jazz bench. Utah assistant trainer Terry Clark scooped up the rodent in a towel and disposed of it.

The person responsible for throwing the rat ran from the arena and went across the street to a shopping complex, where he eluded security guards.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2002, 01:45 AM   #2
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Did Karla Moan break up Tom Green's marriage to Drew or something ?

Old 12-30-2002, 10:42 AM   #3
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

This doesn't suprise me coming from the WORST FANS in the country. F U UTAH!

BLG
Old 12-30-2002, 12:26 PM   #4
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

I'm just thinking this is no way to dispose of a pet.
Old 12-30-2002, 12:43 PM   #5
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Did malone make the second freethrow?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 12:44 PM   #6
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Maybe they were aiming for Iverson.
Old 12-30-2002, 12:50 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Would anyone have complained if it was a lawyer instead of a rat?
Old 12-30-2002, 01:53 PM   #8
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

As a lawyer, I find such comments obnoxious. I don't mind funny lawyer jokes, it is the stupid, nonsequitors which seem to motivated solely by spite that I find offensive.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 12-30-2002, 01:59 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Dooby: I apologize if my attempt for humor offended you. I know all lawyers aren't deserving of this (meaning recptiant of the joke), but I could name a few who are. Still, I didn't mean the pun in a mean spirited fashion.
Old 12-30-2002, 02:15 PM   #10
Dooby
Diamond Member

Not a problem.

Old 12-30-2002, 02:31 PM   #11
Dooby
Diamond Member

back on topic: It was ll those pent-up closet Ozzy fans in Utah.

Old 12-30-2002, 04:44 PM   #12
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

as an Ozzy fan I find that statement truely insulting.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 04:58 PM   #13
Dooby
Diamond Member

I'll sue

Old 12-30-2002, 08:37 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

damn lawyers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:35 PM   #15
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Dirk was right..."Utah is a bad city."
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote