Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-13-2006, 01:51 AM   #161
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

dude?
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2006, 01:57 AM   #162
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Sike, if they took the bad stuff out of candy, it wouldn't taste good.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:08 AM   #163
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

It's 2006 and there still aren't any teleporters. I want teleporters. I was told by 2006 we'd have teleporters so I'd like my teleporter as I was promised.

Last edited by bernardos70; 07-13-2006 at 03:10 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:10 AM   #164
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Energy bars for the most part taste like crap. Energy drinks are good though.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-13-2006 at 03:11 AM.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:38 AM   #165
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If I could live any life from history, I'd choose that of Franz Liszt.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:23 AM   #166
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

My Wrigley's Orbit Cherry Mint gum ... doesn't taste like Cherry at all. What have they done with it?
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:15 AM   #167
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew Osenga is amazing.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:40 AM   #168
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going bay fishing for the next three days and none of you are invited.

I may need some cut bait. Hey sike....wanna go fishing?

Last edited by Drbio; 07-13-2006 at 10:52 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:50 AM   #169
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Sike, if they took the bad stuff out of candy, it wouldn't taste good.
is NOT a moron

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #170
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

The small, super-quick mosquitoes that are just about impossible to kill, are the most annoying creatures on earth.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:29 PM   #171
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

I love bean bags.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:57 PM   #172
sike
The Preacha

I love bean bags made of ice cream

Old 07-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #173
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I love ice cream without the bean bags.

Old 07-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #174
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
It is a good thing if you are able to stop at a 24 hour super Walmart on the way back from bars, because spending $2.69 on a hungry-man chicken strips and cheese-covered potato wedges meal is cheaper than spending the near-$8 meal that a triple cheeseburger WhataMeal would cost. The wallet, if not the gut, benefits from the calculating intricacies and subtleties of such late-night mathmatical calculations....

Couldn't find the Hungry-man meal you were talking about, but I did find the buffalo chicken strips, fries, and a brownie hungry-man meal for $3.00. It was very decent for a microwave dinner.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:26 PM   #175
Drbio
Banned

We are heavy into the speckled trout, sand trout, flounder, red fish and triple tail. We even caught a few Spanish mackerel and sharks.

And damn do they taste good.

God bless the man who came up with lemon pepper and the dude who figured out how to blacken fish.

Brilliant.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:22 PM   #176
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

The BBQ ribs at Chile's are the best.

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-15-2006 at 11:22 PM.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:49 PM   #177
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
The BBQ ribs at Chile's are the best.
Actually I say the ribs at Texas Roadhouse are the best I can remember. Greatness. And I grew up eating pork ribs in Memphis.

Rendezvous, Gridleys, Corkeys...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:52 PM   #178
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Enjoy your ribs you infidel bastards.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:55 PM   #179
sike
The Preacha

blue is the loneliest number that you'll ever do...

Old 07-16-2006, 12:14 AM   #180
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Teal is a cool color.

Old 07-16-2006, 08:21 AM   #181
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a robot in disguise
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:47 AM   #182
sike
The Preacha

Optimus?

Old 07-16-2006, 11:02 AM   #183
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

i think i'd want to be a guinness delivery truck/killer robot
Old 07-16-2006, 08:20 PM   #184
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I want to break a record in the Guiness Book of World Records.

Old 07-16-2006, 09:42 PM   #185
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Actually I say the ribs at Texas Roadhouse are the best I can remember. Greatness. And I grew up eating pork ribs in Memphis.

Rendezvous, Gridleys, Corkeys...
The Salt Lick - outside of Austin, TX will change your mind forever about ribs or any barbQ for that matter.

Last edited by Nemesis; 07-16-2006 at 09:43 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:31 PM   #186
Drbio
Banned

Heinous is a funny word.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:27 AM   #187
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I don't like haircuts.

Old 07-17-2006, 02:12 AM   #188
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Houston sucks.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:37 AM   #189
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Houston sucks.
Winner.

Thread over.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:32 AM   #190
sike
The Preacha

running is no fun.

Old 07-17-2006, 11:36 AM   #191
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I'm high.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:39 AM   #192
sike
The Preacha

on life?

Old 07-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #193
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Staring at the sun makes you crazy.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:19 PM   #194
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

i don't want to poo poo
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:58 PM   #195
sike
The Preacha

all the cool kids are doing it.....

Old 07-17-2006, 04:57 PM   #196
bobatundi
Golden Member

i lick salt sometimes
Old 07-17-2006, 05:07 PM   #197
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I'm still high.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 05:17 PM   #198
Drbio
Banned

Clean underwear is underrated.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #199
sike
The Preacha

clean underwear is the second greatest thing in the universe

Old 07-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #200
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Random Memory.........

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."

Tags
<clutch tagging>, got a bit fluffy in here