Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default "Amare - classless, Latrell Sprewell - superstar"

this was some of the worst crap i've ever heard from an announcer..this came from a moron minn announcer in the phoenix game..there's some bad blood brewing between these two teams..lot of trash talking between amare, garnett, quentin richardson, steven hunter, sprewell..

amare dunked on sprewell and got fouled..and amare threw a bounce pass to sprewell after the dunk and then sprewell threw the ball at amare and ended up hitting marion

amare was ejected with his second T..and the minnesota announcer says "latrell sprewell is a superstar in this league..he has a lot of credibility..you don't do that to someone like sprewell"..give me a break

and then he proceeds to say "i was talking to bo outlaw and some of the other suns about amare and bo told me that he's a good kid..sometimes you don't get the right opinion about a player" or something to that effect..

this was just too funny..what a moron

rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote