Edited for the children. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Shaq Attack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2003, 02:43 AM   #2
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Najera Rapes Shaq

It looked like it was consensual to me. Shaq had a excited look on his face.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:46 AM   #3
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

I hear Kobe was jealous and from the look on Eddie's face, the guy took the picture right at the money shot.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 07:40 AM   #4
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Premature eshaqulation.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 12:14 PM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Najera Rapes Shaq

Najera first raped Garnett against the Puppies when both got out of the court trying to recover a ball and landed on a fan in their last game. Garnett even thanked Eddie smiling.

Now this. And wonder why some call him thug.

Old 12-05-2003, 04:07 PM   #6
tekrider

tekrider is on a distinguished road

here's a pic of scrub stickman bradley getting ready to DIVE in some ass. hahahaha!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?sl...dna103&prov=ap
tekrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 04:13 PM   #7
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

moo.

dreaded double post.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:13 PM   #8
bogey
Banned

Too ignorant to actually post the picture troll? Are you going to continue to run around the board stating "mavs suck" etc or would you like to grow up and actually contribute to some worthy conversation? Even your fellow Lakers fans are embarassed by you.
Old 12-05-2003, 07:39 PM   #9
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: bogey
Too ignorant to actually post the picture troll? Are you going to continue to run around the board stating "mavs suck" etc or would you like to grow up and actually contribute to some worthy conversation? Even your fellow Lakers fans are embarassed by you.

One who may be as ignorant as this petty fool as he patently portrays himself does not have the mental capacity to carry on a sentence of any coherence whatsoever. Let's leave it to these (few) ignorantly naive and embarrasing individuals to post worthless comments for I believe we can all comfortably say that from the level of their "intelligence" we can realistically expect nothing more

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 07:42 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I hear Kobe was jealous and from the look on Eddie's face, the guy took the picture right at the money shot.

Shaq:"I've had better!"

Eddie:"Dear Lord!"

Walker:"should I look?"

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 08:16 PM   #11
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
Quote:

One who may be as ignorant as this petty fool as he patently portrays himself does not have the mental capacity to carry on a sentence of any coherence whatsoever. Let's leave it to these (few) ignorantly naive and embarrasing individuals to post worthless comments for I believe we can all comfortably say that from the level of their "intelligence" we can realistically expect nothing more
That's funny considering the thread topic.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 08:48 PM   #12
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Get your fat a$$ off Eddie!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote