Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2008, 06:52 AM   #1
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of
Default The official Jason Kidd changed my life thread

Is it just me or has the man who beats his wife transformed your personal life, as well? - I for one, feel like a new person. I find myself staying up till early in the morning to watch Mavs games again and I even enjoy playing basketball again.

Well, anyways, this thread is for all of us who can say: "Jason Kidd changed my life." :-)
Those of us who are just happy to have one of the best 10 point guards of all time on our team are welcome in here, as well...

Now, here's a feel good picture for a feel good thread:

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto

Last edited by Arne; 02-24-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I'll wait for a couple of more games before I say that.

Just to let you know, fans on other team's boards are all saying that they wouldn't mind playing us at all with Kidd. I don't think we have really made any impact on the league yet.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:04 AM   #3
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Jason Kidd changes my lives, I love his - Horse900703

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #4
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity

Just to let you know, fans on other team's boards are all saying that they wouldn't mind playing us at all with Kidd. I don't think we have really made any impact on the league yet.
Yea I feel the same way. Its going to take more than beating the Grizzlies to get me moist like a lot of Mavs fans are lol. But yea just like the Suns and the Shaq deal fans of other teams are actually glad Phoenix and Dallas made these moves. They'll just have to prove them wrong. I'm still on the fence about the deal but damn it was great to see us actually do well in transistion. It has been that fun since Nash left.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:51 AM   #5
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

I was born a poor black child.

Jason Kidd changed all that.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

arne how are you watching the games? got premiere?
he didnt`t change my life but dirks probably !
Old 02-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #7
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity

Fans on other team's boards are scared.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #8
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folterkammer
arne how are you watching the games? got premiere?
he didnt`t change my life but dirks probably !
probably via stream... there are links posted in virtually every GDT, thanks to the doc!
I've got Premiere and they broadcast only about one or two mavs games every month.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:18 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

kidd will change the playoffs... no doubt about that.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:20 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Fans are kinda silly. There is no way we didn't get an upgrade in point guard play and certainly in BBALL IQ. Not to mention we may have our SOB which we've been needing since little nickey

they must have all been afraid of diop since that's the ONLY downgrade of this trade, for the here and now, that I can see.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 02-24-2008 at 01:20 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:23 PM   #11
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen Kidd play two games for the Mavs this year. After the first, most of us thought, what have we done? After the second, most of us thought, look what we have done!!

Kidd, just change my life in June!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:30 PM   #12
Movie Phone

Movie Phone will become famous soon enough

people are just scared of Kidd and Shaq and are hoping those teams don't succeed for their benefit. but in the back of their minds you know theyre thinking.....ohhhh crap.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #13
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

dunno bout most here but i thought : well that didnt work so great yet after wednesday. not only was it the first game but we also still missed stack and josh was atrocious on the offense after his injury. CP3 didnt get 9 steals cuz he had such a great game(he had a good game, but not THAT good), our offense simply wasnt used to each other. way to many turnovers and fumbles :P. That clearly will all improve. Whatever people say - we still have the best record vs west teams in the west while having used like 20 different starting lineups due to injuries this season so ill take our playoff chances any day if we can get our top 7 players into the playoffs healthy and get a backup center with usable hands

Last edited by Lor20; 02-24-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

lol @ this thread

jason kidd helped my mood on friday, and hopefully tonight, and hopefully many nights to come!
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd saved my marriage.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:57 PM   #16
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
What irony!

Old 02-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #17
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

Thank you Pongo, i hope this today too. i would love to see the game vs the timberwolves tonight
Old 02-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
"I'm very happy I could help. Just showed her a few moves, that's all". JK
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #19
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Adding Jason Kidd to the Mavs has improved my love life.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #20
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

With Jason Kidd now on the Mavs, I've been able to lose 15 pounds!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #21
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Jason Kidd has inspired me not just to be a better person, but to be a better friend, a better son, a better student, a better teacher, and an all out better leader of men.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #22
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

With Jason Kidd, we were able to re-finance for a great low rate and now our kids can play with the dog in the yard!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #23
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd has silenced the voices in my head that command me to kill...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #24
FINtastic
Diamond Member

By adding Jason Kidd to my daily routine, I was able to dramatically improve my complexion. Now I have that Hollywood movie star look most people can only dream of!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-24-2008, 02:14 PM   #25
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd saved me money on my car insurance.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:16 PM   #26
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

By applying Jason Kidd for 15 minutes a day, I've stopped writing like Horse in less than a week!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:18 PM   #27
chumdawg
Guru

If Hooked on Phonics worked for Jason Kidd, it can work for me. And for you. It can work for all of us.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #28
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd gave my friend the power to get off drugs.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:25 PM   #29
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Yeah, keep up the good work fellas. This is what I wanted to read! :-)

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #30
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Jason Kidd showed me the path to my Lord and Savior, horse900703.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #31
LonghornDub

I never thought I could have the abs of a supermodel, until I tried Jason Kidd.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #32
chumdawg
Guru

Jason Kidd raised my IQ by twenty points.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #33
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

OH NO! P-Dub crosses a line! :-p

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #34
dude1394
Guru

When even my wife is cracking up at some posts, that's some funny stuff.

Jason Kidd made dallas-mavs.com posters funny.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #35
chumdawg
Guru

Jason Kidd taught me to value the team over the individual. He showed me that even 34-year-olds like myself can still hang with the young-uns. And most importantly, he showed me that you CAN go home again.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:22 PM   #36
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
OH NO! P-Dub crosses a line! :-p
Jason Kidd doesn't cross the line--the line crosses Jason Kidd.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #37
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Jason Kidd taught me geometry. Now I know that 360 degrees is going in the opposite direction.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #38
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
Jason Kidd taught me geometry. Now I know that 360 degrees is going in the opposite direction.
You are talking about Euclidean geometry, you simple-minded simpleton. Jason Kidd exists on an entirely different plane.

Last edited by chumdawg; 02-24-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #39
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

i thought it came out that he was actually being beat on by his wife...
Old 02-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #40
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

After having Jason Kidd, I can sleep through the night and not have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom. He really does wonders for my prostate!

Thx J. Kidd
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jason kidd