Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-17-2004, 03:45 PM   #1
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default Big Unit to the Big Apple.....Yankee fans heads getting bigger....

I'm sure you all know what's goin down but if your a total clueless airhead, hears to you.....

Proposed 3 team blockbuster.....

To NYY: Big Unit
To AZ: Green, Penny, Brazoban
To LA: Vasquez, gets totally screwed.....

And as if our heads aint that big now, we just put the finishing touches on Carl Pavano's 4 year $40 million dollar deal. With all this movement, I kinda doubt now seriously we'll lure Beltran here too. Besides, he's been saying all this stuff about how he likes the city of Houston and wants to stay. Well Carlos, if you want to stay with a loser, go ahead. I wanna see how much you like Houston in October when New York is busy winning the World Series sucka.

And to all you Yankee haters out there, arent you lovin this now? I just cant wait to read your usual replies about how we suck. True, our pitching sucked last year. So what did we do? Ahhh nothin...just steal away two of the best available pitchers. Man I tellya....Life as a Yankee fan is totally great right now, isnt it Chiwas?

Here's to the 2005 World Series Champions.....The New York Yankees!!!!!
Old 12-17-2004, 04:02 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Big Unit to the Big Apple.....[Caution] Yankee fans heads getting bigger....

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog
No comment, just wanted to document you saying this (not that you would edit it or anything) so next October we can remember it and laugh.
Old 12-17-2004, 04:23 PM   #3
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Big Unit to the Big Apple.....[Caution] Yankee fans heads getting bigger....

Quote:
No comment, just wanted to document you saying this (not that you would edit it or anything) so next October we can remember it and laugh.
Oh Yeah.....I'll do you one better pal.

Check out the sig.....now everyone can remember it and know who said it.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:56 PM   #4
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

looks like the deal is off. You might want to wait until a deal gets done before claiming otherwise.

I guess Steinbrenner will just get pissed and throw a 100 mill towards Beltran's way. Ahh..the great game of baseball[img]i/expressions/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 01:20 AM   #5
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

The proposed deal is off. Paul Podesta thought better of the deal and won't help the Yanks acquire Randy Johnson.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 05:20 PM   #6
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default RE: Big Unit to the Big Apple.....[Caution] Yankee fans heads getting bigger....

The deal is....done.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 05:20 PM   #7
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default RE: Big Unit to the Big Apple.....[Caution] Yankee fans heads getting bigger....

The deal is....done.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:46 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ummmmmm...... not so much.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It's great when the Yankees lose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 11:05 PM   #9
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Ummmmmm...... not so much.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It's great when the Yankees lose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

....and A-Hole hitting .133 in the series and grounding out into a DP in the 9th inning was just PURE GRAVY!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote