Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-17-2008, 09:06 AM   #81
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
True, although Texas has a broader range of temperatures than most regions of the U.S.
Yep... and can have a broader range of severe weather...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 09:37 AM   #82
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Hey DFW...let's all get into an effing tizzy over NOTHING AT ALL.

I love how it takes me half the time to get to work on days like this.

I saw a kid all bundled up walking to school when I was just leaving the house this morning...there was a cop stopping the kid to tell him that the school was closed. It was pretty sad. His parents sure care about him... (I think the kid said his Dads name was "u2sarajevo" )

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-27-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #83
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe LISD closed school today. I still get their flash update e-mails (they apparently can't remove you once you join).

I laughed as I drove by Marcus this morning with an empty parking lot.

They never let me out of school when I was in grade school. It had to be a foot of snow on the ground or inch of ice on the streets. We are breeding a nation of wimps.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-27-2009 at 10:16 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #84
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Hey DFW...let's all get into an effing tizzy over NOTHING AT ALL.

I love how it takes me half the time to get to work on days like this.
Wow - I was just about to type the same thing...

For all of this city's false bravado in the form of large pickup trucks and gun racks, Dallas people sure do act like a bunch of little girls when the roads get wet (which is a pretty frikkin' common occurrence between the months of November and April...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #85
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not complaining, it's a pleasure to drive into work on days like today...despite the ridiculous lane closure on the Woodall Rogers ramp. Note to the city of Dallas - either get workign on whatever crap you're doing there, or open the lane up. It's been clogging up my commute for two weeks now.

I shudder to think what it's doing to traffic for Mavs/Starts games.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 01-27-2009 at 11:56 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #86
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm not complaining, it's a pleasure to drive into work on days like today...despite the ridiculous lane closure on the Woodall Rogers ramp. Note to the city of Dallas - either get workign on whatever crap you're doing there, or open the lane up. It's been clogging up my commute for two weeks now.

I shudder to think what it's doing to traffic for Mavs/Starts games.
I'll tell you.

It FREAKING SUCKS. They have the service road down there down to one lane as well to turn left onto Continental. What a beating.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #87
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I love these days as well.

I ran up to the office, grabbed my laptop...called up to corporate and warned them about the pending ice storm and that I was taking my work home for the day.

Now I'm at the house, working remote...wait, that's the T.V. remote...got a fire going...this is a pretty comfortable day.

My kids are at school, but we told them that they had to come home and that they couldn't do any 'Extra' activities after school...the ice cometh...

That should get them out of some school journalism 'editor meeting'

Y'all have fun at the office and on the road...I'll get dinner ready, or at least break open a cold one before 5!!!

and oh ya, one of my favorite TV quotes...

"Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice"

Such a perfect quote for days like this in Dallas :-)

Last edited by 92bDad; 01-27-2009 at 12:58 PM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #88
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

For the school districts, they're just being safe. They have a couple of days built in that can be used as bad weather days.. they don't want someone dying taking their kids to school because they hit a patch of ice.

For people working, it's just an excuse to have a holiday. It's not all "getting in a tizzy" or whatever someone said earlier in the thread.

And yeah, trust me.. it is bad in some places. And yeah, trust me, people in other parts of the country don't drive on ice any better than people here in Texas in general. And no, having a pickup doesn't exactly help anyone drive on ice in most cases.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:50 PM   #89
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

any news on the backside, murph?
Old 01-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #90
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting for those 20's to hit.. it's been 31 all day. I'm the only one at the office, but there were a few others here this morning. I like it here. Also watching the radar and seeing no precip at all.. what little that does come will probably come after everyone's home for the day.

Wife works for Keller ISD and they didn't close - she was glad. Get a day off now for crappy weather, or hopefully get a day off in April when the weather's nice. I'd chose the nice weather, too.

Note to self.. don't ever hire 92bDad.

Last edited by Rhylan; 01-27-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #91
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

My problem is with the local media. The school districts can be careful...fine. That's a good thing.

The media can hide behind "well we didn't know it wasn't going to get bad here" if the want to, but come on. It doesn't matter how much of a chance of winter weather there is, their producers are telling them to play it up and put threatening headlines on the newscast and on the web site...it's sensationalist journalism and they do it because the morons that live here get all "OH MAN DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE ICE???" And there's some moron from channel 4, 100 miles west of us on the news showing a sidewalk on the broadcast that sat in front of a sprinkler all night long going "LOOK AT THAT ICE! DANGER!"

Umm look at the radar. We got nothin. I just wish I could get a realistic forecast from someone.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #92
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

It's snowing in the NW again.

fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #93
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Um, has anyone seen any ice?

(because I sure haven't...)

Old 01-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #94
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It's sad how the news makes it seem like chaos is going to go down in DFW because of the threat of ICE. Seriously?!??!

It's cold, it kinda sucks, oh well.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #95
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Um, has anyone seen any ice?

(because I sure haven't...)
My work was canceled, so I've been driving around running errands all day. Not a hint of ice. Only saw one accident, and it probably wasn't even weather related. I'm in Fort Worth.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:19 PM   #96
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

global warming sucks
Old 01-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #97
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

They sent out an email around 11 telling everyone they could go home whenever they want and finish the day from home. I left about 2:45 and it was smooooth sailing.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 01-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #98
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yeah, I left at about 2 and got home easy. Just because I could.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #99
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still at work.

But honestly its not that much different than being at home.

My boss is on a booty call in central Texas. When he called in this morning, I told him to not bother coming in today....the roads are just too dangerous.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 01-27-2009 at 04:37 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #100
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Sure, sensationalism in journalism...go figure.

But for what it's worth, all it takes is for one major Ice Over with no warnings and all hell breaks loose.

After all, how many warnings were given about Katrina, that were dismissed as Sensationalism?

For those that can take the news and get off the roads, great for you...it helps clear the roads off for the rest of humanity...which in turn makes things a bit safer.

Hopefully, we can all enjoy the slow down...take a deep breath and be thankful we have a job...after all, it looks like Rhylan wont be hiring me.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #101
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
My boss is on a booty call in central Texas.
You tell the best work stories.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #102
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Stay safe up there kiddos..
Old 01-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #103
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

My sister lives in McKinney, told me there's ice and sleet all over the place.

I can't confirm that though, since i live no where near the metroplex.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #104
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Alright...NOW we have something to complain about. There is a very strong layer of ice on my driveway, sidewalk and street.

I think I'll be remote desktoping to the office for a couple of hours in the morning before I get on the road.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #105
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I didn't get what the big deal was for TODAY, it made since because they said yesterday the stuff was probably going to be at it's worst tonight. It's was like the pregame hype-fest before the real show tonight.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:38 AM   #106
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

No school tomorrow! I love how they cancel school for kiddie ice/snow. My relatives up in the Northeast laugh at us that we get no school for this little weather. I laugh at them for having school in the same weather.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:08 AM   #107
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Buildings / roads / etc. down here are not accommodated for nasty, icy weather. It's not the same comparison.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #108
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alright...NOW we have something to complain about. There is a very strong layer of ice on my driveway, sidewalk and street.

I think I'll be remote desktoping to the office for a couple of hours in the morning before I get on the road.
Let me get this straight. In the beginning everyone was a puss, but now that there is ice all around your fortress you are going to stay off the roads?

If you don't get up and go at your normal time, then you are not only a puss but you are a bigger puss than the people you called puss a day before.

"Remote desktopping to the office"...that bruise on your leg is a hell of a long way from your heart...

you candy ass.

Last edited by chumdawg; 01-28-2009 at 02:00 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:34 AM   #109
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

yikes

Contact Me
Old 01-28-2009, 01:42 AM   #110
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Let me get this straight. In the beginning everyone was a puss, but now that there is ice all around your fortress you are going to stay off the roads?

If you don't get up and go at your normal time, then you are not only a puss but you are a bigger puss than the people you called puss a day before.

"Remmote desktopping to the office"...that bruise on your leg is a hell of a long way from your heart...

you candy ass.
It must be so tiresome being you, always the dissenting opinion.

Your wife and children must get so tired of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGmaverick
Yeah, I didn't get what the big deal was for TODAY
What he said. We were talking about TODAY as in Tuesday earlier...we've progressed on to a different day now. Try to follow along.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-28-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:44 AM   #111
alby
Guru

uh oh

Contact Me
Old 01-28-2009, 01:49 AM   #112
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What he said. We were talking about TODAY as in Tuesday earlier...we've progressed on to a different day now. Try to follow along.
I want you to be a big, bad boy tomorrow. I want you to get out on those roads and let all the sons of bitches know that it is YOUR road.

And I want you to get to work on time, you nit-fitting nervous bitch.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:51 AM   #113
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

If only some moron was around to argue with you.

Oh well.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:58 AM   #114
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:

Oh well.
It is, admittedly, less sport than I am used to, but in this case you will do.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:41 AM   #115
chumdawg
Guru

I'm looking forward to hearing how Flaco got out of his icy driveway and made his way to work, like a good soldier boy, boldly traversing in his automobile the dangerous passes that we mere mortals would deign to walk.

Oh, the pusses among us! Give us the courage we need!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:52 AM   #116
fluid.forty.one

Quote:

Oh well.
Keep in mind that only half the Dr. Bios were brave enough to take on chum.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #117
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Seriously Chum....wtf?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-28-2009, 07:49 AM   #118
alby
Guru

Chum is a man! He's 40!

Contact Me
Old 01-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #119
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Oh, the pusses among us! Give us the courage we need!
I woke up early and started drinking some liquid courage to battle these icy roads - now I'm too drunk to drive to work... I suggest that everyone else does the same so we'll all be stinkin' sloppy drunk by noon!

(seriously...)

Old 01-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #120
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I love american gossip...

I had a bottle of very crappy 40% hard liquor here and because i don´t drink hard alcoholics i got it in the windshield washer. A quick drive in winter...this i´d call a real boost into the gameday.

Tags
winter