Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #201
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

busted water pipe....I can think I've a few things I'd rather do than run splash around in water tonight.

Tip....if you're not already doing so, make sure you run a little hot and cold water, not just one or the other. I was dripping cold water out of several faucets, but it was the line from the hot water heater that busted.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #202
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks dude. I have great concern about the pipes in my garage. The water has been frozen since Wednesday. I"m keeping my fingers crossed.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #203
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, I'm not alone. All of the companies that rush out and soak up water when a line busts are booked solid until tomorrow morning.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:09 PM   #204
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Heading to Grapevine Mills tomorrow regardless of the roads... Cant take this much longer...and dreading Monday since I havent been to work since my fender bender on Wednesday...however I did manage to slide to the gas station for a six pack earlier
Old 02-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #205
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Thread went cold...looks like everyone made it out...restocked on the booze and getting ready for the big game...or is this were we all sit around to watch the commercials?

May the farce be with you!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #206
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
lol @ people who don't park their cars in their garage, is something I've been thinking a lot this week watching the action outside my window.

And secondly, I gagree with the alcohol sentiment.

I am going to leave the house tomorrow for the first time since Tuesday. Looking SO forward to it.
I glad that I didn't park my car in the garage.. My garage was frozen shut for 3-4 days.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #207
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I was surfing yesterday and could almost see my breath while I was in the water. Brrr.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #208
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

You know for some odd reason every winter seems like it's getting colder and every summer seems like it's getting hotter here in Texas.

Another day at home for me....can't take any more chances considering I have already had a fender bender last week.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #209
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
You know for some odd reason every winter seems like it's getting colder and every summer seems like it's getting hotter here in Texas.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winter