Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #17
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
I have seen that over a million attended these things.
LINK
Nice link and great article!!!

I believe the estimates at 1,000,000 people is pretty good...sounds like a Million Man March...but then again, it's not a million to support some leftist agenda or some minority islamic radical, so it must not be newsworthy.

The Media is showing its true colors and the people are showing that they are disgruntled with the Elite Leftwing Media...

You know if MSNBC, CNN and others would simple report without spinning, they would probably get viewers away from Fox...but the American people are tired of the left telling them what they should thing...

I'm thankful we have a Fair & Balanced network that reports the news and lets US decide!!! Something the left simply can't comprehend.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100000 fluff units, conservative circle jerk, conservative circle rub, fluffy banter, ill bayonette u, liberal circle jerk, reagan raised taxes, tea parties how smug