Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #2521
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
If you don't like zombie story lines and gore, then skip this show. The other components of the show (acting, characters, etc) are just not very strong.

I'm going to keep watching it, but I'm pretty lukewarm on this show.
I would change that advice to say "if you don't like post apocalyptic story lines".

I've never really been into zombies and I'm definitely not into gore. And I dig the show.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2010, 01:58 PM   #2522
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Alright...I will give it a try based on your recommendations. And if I don't like it I will rededicate the rest of my life to ruining the rest of yours.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #2523
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the finale of The Walking Dead. It was fine...but the best part was the Dylan song at the end.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #2524
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I dig the show.
meh. Other than the vibe of the pilot and the general concept...this show is a complete "meh".

When I get in a mood to reduce my tv watching (a mood I get in at least a couple times a year), I doubt this one will make the cut.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #2525
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

The Walking Dead got a big thumbs up from me...but i'm a sucker for the apocalypse.

And unless I'm being completely fooled by the previews, Dexter looks like it will be pretty epic next week.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 12-06-2010 at 03:05 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #2526
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the finale, and all i can say is HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of hope for season 2, because...

SPOILER

NO MORE BLACK LADY! She was, hands down, the worst actress on the show and quite possibly the worst actress I have ever seen, ever.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #2527
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Dang....that's alot Walking Dead Black Lady hate right there!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 12-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #2528
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Dang....that's alot Walking Dead Black Lady hate right there!
She along with several on that show are not great at acting...which is strange considering their chosen vocation.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #2529
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
She along with several on that show are not great at acting...which is strange considering their chosen vocation.
This is ultimately why I didn't continue watching this show past the pilot (and I'm a huge zombie/apocalyptic fiction fan...)

Too many scenes in that show felt like they were shot on a sound stage with bad actors - I can't suspend my disbelief if the they don't.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-06-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #2530
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

The Walking Dead seems like they don't know where they're going. They just skip right through events that they could probably stretch out. I figured they be in the complex at the start of next season. Maybe get close to solving it or at least let some better cast members stumble apon the complex (show) before they leave. just my thoughts
Also, anyone else thing that black dude looks like Jean Jacque Taylor? kinda makes me root for him to die
Old 12-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #2531
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211 View Post
anyone else thing that black dude looks like Jean Jacque Taylor? kinda makes me root for him to die
I agree and +rep.

Old 12-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #2532
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Just watched the finale, and all i can say is HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of hope for season 2, because...

SPOILER

NO MORE BLACK LADY! She was, hands down, the worst actress on the show and quite possibly the worst actress I have ever seen, ever.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #2533
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

it's not racist, it's badactressist.

I'm biased against HORRIBLE actresses.

I wonder if they planned an expanded role for her, then quickly saw how horrible she was... but she was under contract. So the only solution? KILL HER!

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 12-07-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #2534
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

they couldve just replaced her.. no one wouldve noticed
Old 12-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #2535
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211 View Post
they couldve just replaced her.. no one wouldve noticed
Yeah, she had like 4 lines her whole time on the show.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #2536
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

So all black people look the same? Now who's being racist?

She was so bad, she butchered every single little line she had. That made her noticeable.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #2537
Just211
Platinum Member

I didnt even realize she was there until she was taking care of the infected guy...

maybe when they got in the complex and showered, she could've came out a different lady..just sayin I wouldnt have noticed/cared.. maybe they couldve even joked about it.. like when Fresh Prince switched moms.. I always thought that was funny.. but I was a kid then
Old 12-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #2538
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Just watched the last episode of Walking Dead last night. Wow the ending was so cheesy. The CGI was terrible. I really didn't care for all the science fiction-ness of the CDC place. Just seemed cheesy and unrealistic to me.

Boardwalk Empire, I was wowed by once again. That show is really something else. I'm really bummed we have to wait for season 2 now.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #2539
sike
The Preacha

Fringe was GREAT this past week and has been very good all season.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #2540
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The latest episode of south park is one of the funniest ones I've seen in a long time.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #2541
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

My husband and I started watching Castle during a trip to Taiwan... officially hooked. Watched through season 1 and season 2 in a span of about two weeks, now encroaching on episodes from this season and getting worried about withdrawal when we start having to watch them in real time... Nathan Fillion is a genius. I wish I could say it to his face.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #2542
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
The latest episode of south park is one of the funniest ones I've seen in a long time.
The one where Randy cooks?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #2543
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The one where Randy cooks?
ya and the shake weight.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:26 AM   #2544
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Where Randy wants to be a celebrity chef?

"Look at that meat fall right off the bone that's money right there baby!"

"Yeah, that's f'ing money."

lol.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:28 AM   #2545
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Where Randy wants to be a celebrity chef?

"Look at that meat fall right off the bone that's money right there baby!"

"Yeah, that's f'ing money."

lol.
"oh yeah, f**k ya..."
Old 12-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #2546
Just211
Platinum Member

nothing like a nice 'ol fashioned!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #2547
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anything on tv that doesn't currently suck?

I am extraordinarily underwhelmed by this tv season.

I did recently start watching Breaking Bad on DVD and can say that season 1 was great and I can't wait to start season 2.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #2548
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

I did recently start watching Breaking Bad on DVD and can say that season 1 was great and I can't wait to start season 2.
New Community was decent. New Office was OK. I'm done with 30 Rock. BBT has been solid this season if not slightly meh. I'm with you, not much to watch.

Modern Family has been pretty good lately actually. The episode with them seeing Croctopus was very funny.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-25-2011 at 02:15 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:42 PM   #2549
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Why aren't you watching Modern Family, Flaco? You're missing out. I just bought the first season because I missed out myself.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #2550
mary
Troll Hunter

I recently watched all 100 episodes of Nip Tuck. The writing was monumentally bad at times, but it was still entertaining. The first two seasons were a riot. Julian McMahon carried the show.

That's all I got.

Last edited by mary; 01-25-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #2551
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I recently watched all 100 episodes of Nip Tuck. The writing was monumentally bad at times, but it was still entertaining. The first two seasons were a riot. Julian McMahon carried the show.

That's all I got.

Nip tuck was pretty good when it was on...watched all 6 seasons as well
Old 01-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #2552
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

Men of a Certain Age just finished it's fall season. That's a really, really solid show.

Justified is starting back up next week. Season 1 was strong.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 01-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #2553
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Modern Family is the only show that I consistently laugh out loud at.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #2554
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

I can't help but continue to enjoy The Mentalist. The characters have good chemistry and play off of each other quite nicely with Simon Baker really stealing the show and being perfect in his role. The underlying Red John theme is well done, too.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is Vincent D'Onofrio's return to Law & Order: Criminal Intent for the show's final season. I've always thought that D'Onofrio's work on that series is criminally underrated.

Neither The Mentalist nor Criminal Intent are the best you can get on televsion, but they can be quite entertaining.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #2555
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
New Community was decent. New Office was OK. I'm done with 30 Rock. BBT has been solid this season if not slightly meh. I'm with you, not much to watch.

Modern Family has been pretty good lately actually. The episode with them seeing Croctopus was very funny.
What??? New Community and The Office were hilarious! That was easily the funniest episode of The Office that I've seen in a longgggg time. Honestly, I can't remember the last episode I laughed at that much, I'd probably have to go back a few seasons.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #2556
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to say that Friday Night Lights is easily the best show that I'm currently watching... I look forward to it every week. When it's on, I absolutely hate when it's over. It is a tremendous show.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #2557
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I've got to say that Friday Night Lights is easily the best show that I'm currently watching... I look forward to it every week. When it's on, I absolutely hate when it's over. It is a tremendous show.
Yes, this too.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #2558
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

The League
Top Gear UK
Anthony Bourdain
South Park
Modern Family
Futurama
Always Sunny
PTI
The Office

I catch Family Guy and Colbert Report every so often, and that Starz show, Party Down, was pretty funny while it lasted. Top Gear USA is okay, but I'm not sure Adam Ferrara is ever going to grow on me. I thought the last episode of the season was by far the best one, so we'll see.

Last edited by untitled; 01-25-2011 at 08:39 PM.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #2559
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Mad Men
Justified
Smallville
The Office
Bones
Family Guy
Tosh.0
White Collar
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #2560
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

I'm looking forward to FNL (waiting til it airs for real on NBC). Modern Family has indeed been great.

I started watching Bob's Burgers and was pleasantly surprised. Animation is crude, but it's funny. Nice having a "leading man" character in a FOX animated show that isn't a complete idiot.

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?