Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-14-2002, 07:06 AM   #1
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

I saw where Gary Trent went on IR. Sprained ankle. He was doing pretty well subbing for Joe Smith. He played more for the TWolve THIS year than he did the previous two years for the Mavs, I believe. A good player when healthy. No player when he is on the IR.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2002, 08:12 AM   #2
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

Hey David what happened to the post about the Clippers? Why no post about them winning against the Raptors in Toronto? What a loser? Oh by the way, Minn is just doing the same thing they did with Joe and TB. They can rest guys now rather than making them play. Hell they are the best team in the league. they can afford to do that at this time, rather than them guys playing and hurting it more. They need Trent for the playoffs, they know that.
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 08:14 AM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

David posted this last night in that thread you're referring to:

The Clippers beat Toronto to snap their 4 game losing streak. They are now 3-12 on the road for the season and are a .500 team, again. That is good for 9th place in the West, just out of the playoffs.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 03:06 PM   #4
Scrack

Scrack is on a distinguished road

Sprained ankle???? Can Trent ever stay healthy. So now that Trent is injured (again), who would you rather have, Trent or Howard? I think the answer is obvious.
Old 01-14-2002, 03:14 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, the answer is obvious...neither
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 03:16 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

RCF - the thread you are looking for is in the "Around the NBA" section. David posted:

Sunday, January 13, 2002 9:12 The Clippers beat Toronto to snap their 4 game losing streak. They are now 3-12 on the road for the season and are a .500 team, again. That is good for 9th place in the West, just out of the playoffs.

So I guess it's obvious that RCF is the LOSER, not David!

MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 07:08 PM   #7
realclipsfan
Banned

no idiot(s) LMF pretty much gave him the business for posting it over at LMF so if you don't know what I am talking bout please shut the hell up MFFL. You are an idiot man seriously, not just an loser.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:23 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

RCF - this is the internet. You can't shout someone down or tell them to shut up (unless you're a moderator). Go play in traffic.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:34 PM   #9
realclipsfan
Banned

well if u dont know what the hell you are talking about then stay out of other peoples business. it had nothing to do with you, so again please shut the hell up.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:43 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

<< so again please shut the hell up. >>

Wow you're slow - remember you can't force someone to shut up on the internet. We had this conversation just a few minutes ago. Since you missed that part of my post, I will repost the rest - go play in traffic!
Old 01-14-2002, 08:48 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

RCF, we've given you the chance but constantly insulting board members and calling everybody &quot;losers&quot;, &quot;idiots&quot;, using profanity and so on for your own enjoyment is not excepted. Please refrain from doing so from now on. This board was made for Mavs fans to talk/debate about our favorite team on an inteligent, respectful level. Not as a stage for you to belittle it's members.

Thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 08:52 PM   #12
MFFL
Guru

To respect Rob's decision I will even change my signature.
Old 01-14-2002, 10:04 PM   #13
realclipsfan
Banned

ROB, what about these guys having my name in there signature,calling me retarded,saying i am an loser,calling me mentally challenged and this crap,dumb and idiots? You say something to me, but not a damn thing to them. I thought maybe it was ok since you said nothing to them about it. What's up with that? They can insult me, but I cannot take it right back to them? Come on now !! Maybe they need to stop trying to dish it, if they cannot take it.
Old 01-14-2002, 10:29 PM   #14
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

As far as I can tell, nobody is insulting you in there sig anymore. MFFL said, right above your post, that he'd change his sig. And he did. And also remember, the reason I said something to you here, in this thread, is because you have your PM's turned off. Others have theirs ON, meaning they could have been contacted privately without anyones else knowing.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 10:31 PM   #15
MFFL
Guru

Other people have their Private Messages turned on. That way we can communicate in private without involving everyone in the discussion. You can turn on your private messages in the &quot;profile&quot; section.
Old 01-14-2002, 10:39 PM   #16
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

RCF, go find a Clippers board. You might fit in better there considering your name and comments. (just type &quot;L.A. Clippers&quot; in the blank spot on your search engine). As far as Gary Trent is concerned i hope no one is actually surprised by his injury, great player with bad luck.
Old 01-14-2002, 10:50 PM   #17
realclipsfan
Banned

FCC how in the hell can you try and tell me what to do? Dude dont do that again, well if ROB if you are going to call me out, no matter if there PM's are off/on doesnt matter call them out as you do me. some of them have had my name in there sig for a few days but you said nothing to them cause they had them there for a few days. i mean i could easily just put an list of insults of guys in my sig but i didn't. FCC i haven't said a damn thing about the blazers, this is the crap i am talking about ROB. Losers like FCC gets on my last nerves, i mean you got to agree with me here. i haven't said anything to the guy but here he goes wanting to add his 2 cents.
Old 01-14-2002, 11:35 PM   #18
MFFL
Guru

RCF - I don't think you fit in here. You cannot make posts without insulting someone or using profanity. FCC didn't use profanity OR insult you, he just made the suggestion that you should go away. A suggestion that you should seriously consider.
Old 01-15-2002, 12:09 AM   #19
realclipsfan
Banned

how didn't he insult me by telling me to leave? you insulted me too by saying the crap you did. he insulted me by suggestion that i was a blazers fan and trying to tell me what to do. noone tells me what to do MFFL I am an groan man dude. i did not use any profanity in my last post dude, so make an another argument to get me kicked off the board man. you guys seem to really amuse me with this. i bet you all are talking in PM's trying to come up with an plan to get me kicked off but it wont work. you wont draw me into any kind of verbal war with you. how in the hell do you OR FCC say I should do this or do that?
Old 01-15-2002, 12:22 AM   #20
MFFL
Guru

&quot;Hell&quot; is considered to be profanity. We don't need to send PM's to try and get you kicked off the board - you're doing a fine job of it by yourself. Rob is a moderator on the board. He told you to quit with the insults and within 30 minutes you call FCC a loser. What do you think is going to happen?
Old 01-15-2002, 12:27 AM   #21
realclipsfan
Banned

well he insulted me 1st, so what do you think will happen? i have said if guys dont insult me, hey i wont insult them. but everyone basically coming at me,insulting me wont work. do you guys expect me to just take it? uhhh no, not in a million years. im sure rob will see how FCC insulted me, and i was just defending myself. plain and simple
Old 01-15-2002, 12:41 AM   #22
MFFL
Guru

FCC said to go away. That is not an insult, it is a suggestion. A suggestion from a lot of us. FCC told you that you were a Clippers fan - is that an insult? He also said you were a Blazers fan - how is that considered an insult? It certainly wasn't an insult worthy of being called a loser.

But I've had enough of being reasonable with you RCF - I'm just going to ignore you from now on.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:21 AM   #23
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

rcf, i sincerely apologize and deeply regret. calling you a clippers fan and trying to help you out by suggesting a place your comments might be truely appreciated for more than just their insightful content.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:22 AM   #24
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

whose had more injuries penny hardaway or gary trent?
Old 01-15-2002, 02:07 AM   #25
realclipsfan
Banned

MFFL do me a favor and do not mention my name in any more of your post. your opinions aren't welcomed this way man. sorry, but do not have time for you and your crap dude.just do me that simple favor, surely you can do that. FCC I am an clippers fan but where did u get the idea of me being an blazers fan(which is insulting to me in my opinion)
Old 01-15-2002, 05:17 AM   #26
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

i thought i made it clear that i dont care for your opinion.
Old 01-15-2002, 09:56 AM   #27
MFFL
Guru

FCC - have you ever had the feeling that if you concentrate enough you can hear an annoying child in the background? Nah.

Back to the subject. Trent can't seem to stay healthy, but his injuries are more like Buckner's usually - little bitty things that affect him too much. Penny has come back from some pretty devasting injuries.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:05 PM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with people like RCF is that they come in here for one reason..to try and piss people off. It is fine for people to have hot sports opinions but when they fail to back up any opinion with any type of factual information, such as statistics, then they lose all credibility
Everyone knows that I love to debate basketball and I love when debates get heated. However, it is impossible to debate with RCF. It is impossible to debate with someone with such limited intellectual capabilities.

He has one agenda. It is to piss people off. I for one don't care if some of you like me. However, I will back-up my opinions with statistical information and proof.

If RCF is too chicken shit and/or ignorant to do so, then he is irrelevant and unimportant to this board.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote