Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #2881
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Something to ponder for the second half of the season: Since Lori has given Rick "almost" full disclosure, it will eventually come to the point where she explains to Rick exactly the circumstances of why she and Shane got down and dirty. This will drive the tension between Shane and Rick up to a different level. Shane's deceit will be his demise and I wouldn't be surprised if Rick was behind the weapon that ends him.

(by the way, when I say dirty, I mean that in every sense of the word...)
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #2882
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
Something to ponder for the second half of the season: Since Lori has given Rick "almost" full disclosure, it will eventually come to the point where she explains to Rick exactly the circumstances of why she and Shane got down and dirty. This will drive the tension between Shane and Rick up to a different level. Shane's deceit will be his demise and I wouldn't be surprised if Rick was behind the weapon that ends him.

Is this a prediction on when their relationship started? Because within the show we haven't seen any hard evidence that it happened any differently than how she said it did.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:50 AM   #2883
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Gus is one sly mofo.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #2884
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:

I dont see why Rick would ask for more information. Seems like he got all that he needed. Asking for more 'details' doesnt seem to fit with Rick's character, at least IMO.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #2885
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me or has Dead gotten significantly better this season?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:51 PM   #2886
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Is it just me or has Dead gotten significantly better this season?
Plenty of Dead talk on the previous page.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 12-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #2887
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Plenty of Dead talk on the previous page.
I NEVER look on previous pages!

I just jammed the last 5 episodes down in one sitting...and I gotta say, it was my most pleasant Dead experience thus far.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #2888
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I NEVER look on previous pages!

I just jammed the last 5 episodes down in one sitting...and I gotta say, it was my most pleasant Dead experience thus far.
Yeah, just a great show. Hope it comes back from the break as strong as it went into it.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #2889
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Boardwalk season finale was great and very depressing.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #2890
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Boardwalk season finale was great and very depressing.
Fucking amazing. Best show on TV. Very first episode of S1, Jimmy tells Nucky "You can't be half gangster." Boy did that come full circle.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:15 AM   #2891
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I recognize Boardwalk's obvious quality, and it's balls, but I have to admit that they just killed off the only character that I really cared about.

I'm sure I'll keep watching, but it just doesn't grab me like other dramas have. I'm not really sure why. It's very, very well done. Just something missing for me. I watch and I just don't care what happens to anyone, except the guy that they just killed. Kind of bums me out, actually.

Homeland, on the other hand, is just incredible. Absolutely incredible.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 12-14-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:49 AM   #2892
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

anyone watch the new HBO series with Dustin Hoffman, Luck yet?
Old 12-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #2893
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
anyone watch the new HBO series with Dustin Hoffman, Luck yet?
The episode that was aired after the Boardwalk finale was just a preview of the upcoming series, basically it was the pilot.

The series starts airing sometime in January I believe.

I saw the first 20 minutes of the pilot and it looked promising, but I had things to do and couldn't finish it up.

The Boardwalk Empire finale though....... wow.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #2894
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Wining the Golden Globe is pretty meaningless, but it's a good excuse for me to remind everyone that if you're not watching Homeland, you're missing out.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #2895
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

"A very small man can cast a very large shadow"

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 01-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #2896
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad Justified is back.

And I love Shameless.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #2897
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
I'm so glad Justified is back.

And I love Shameless.
God, I hate Shameless.

Just watched the Pilot from S1 a few weeks ago since it got so much buzz, then watched half on E2 and just had to turn it off. I do not get the hype. At all. The rich white dude who is dating the oldest daughter is one of the worst actor's I've ever seen on a Premium Cable show. Macy is good, but the plot and character developments are just nonsensical.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #2898
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

i just finished the last episode of the wire.....

sigh. I had been dragging it out, not wanting to FINSH
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #2899
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

That new Stephen Hawking show is good. Its like The Outer Limits or Twilight Zone.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #2900
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Walking Dead is getting better instead of worse after a lull at the beginning of season 1. It may be the best show on TV right now
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #2901
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

THe NBA.com highlights are great. The first four plays are dunks. The Clippers get six of the nine highlights or so. Nearly every single replay is a dunk.

And Dirk, the leading scorer for the winning team, was not featured.

Is the purpose of a highlight reel to tell the story of the game, or just say "Hey look, this was neat. Oh BTW, I guess someone won the game. not sure how"?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-14-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:13 AM   #2902
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
THe NBA.com highlights are great. The first four plays are dunks. The Clippers get six of the nine highlights or so. Nearly every single replay is a dunk.

And Dirk, the leading scorer for the winning team, was not featured.

Is the purpose of a highlight reel to tell the story of the game, or just say "Hey look, this was neat. Oh BTW, I guess someone won the game. not sure how"?
That's a good show, but sometimes I'm left with the feeling they left some holes in the plot.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #2903
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol whoops.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #2904
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Walking Dead is getting better instead of worse after a lull at the beginning of season 1. It may be the best show on TV right now
That was a great start to the second half of this season.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #2905
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I'm behind on Shameless right now, but its definitely a solid show.

I'm currently watching Supernatural on Netflix. The writing is terrible..the actors are not so great...but for some reason this show has made me its bitch.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-16-2012 at 11:48 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #2906
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I'm behind on Shameless right now, but its definitely a solid show.

I'm currently watching Supernatural on Netflix. The writing is terrible..the actors are not so great...but for some reason this show has made me its bitch.
I'm sure they aren't the first.

Last edited by CadBane; 02-16-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #2907
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Not that its got much competition at the moment, but I can agree with this right now. This week's episode was outstanding.

I'm really looking forward to Mad Men and Game of Thrones returning.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #2908
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Anybody know where I can watch Homeland online w/o signing up for selling my soul to Satan?
Old 02-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #2909
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Quote:
Anybody know where I can watch Homeland online w/o signing up for selling my soul to Satan?
http://eztv.it/

Last edited by Ninkobei; 02-19-2012 at 12:06 AM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #2910
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

That which I'm using to acquire season 1 of Homeland has an absurdly poor download rate. Unfortunately, I left my pc on last night to download, and freakin' Windows popped up one of those "TIME TO UPDATE WE'LL SHUT DOWN IN 10 MINUTES" prompts and shut down my computer at 4.8%. Sigh.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #2911
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Tonight's episode of Justified was just absurdly good. Just utterly fantastic. I was genuinely bummed when the last scene ended.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #2912
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Game of Thrones... T-24 days
Old 03-08-2012, 05:11 AM   #2913
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Game of Thrones... T-24 days
I'm psyched!
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #2914
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!

http://www.eonline.com/videos/the-so...-to-nbc/180104

"Great, i have to give more bad news to Jeff and his study group... Hold my calls - I have to pick an outfit!"

only bad news is community coming back puts parks and rec on hiatus. Not sure why both can't air. Move "Up all night" to Wednesdays and replace "whitney" or "are you there, chelsea?"
Old 03-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #2915
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Yes!

http://www.eonline.com/videos/the-so...-to-nbc/180104

"Great, i have to give more bad news to Jeff and his study group... Hold my calls - I have to pick an outfit!"

only bad news is community coming back puts parks and rec on hiatus. Not sure why both can't air. Move "Up all night" to Wednesdays and replace "whitney" or "are you there, chelsea?"
"I almost sat on my balls!" - Pierce

God I hope that show never gets canceled. Pure awesomeness
Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #2916
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see Community back. Parks and Rec and The Office are snooze patrols this season. The Office really just isn't the same without Steve Carell.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-08-2012 at 07:28 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #2917
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Good to see Community back. Parks and Rec and The Office are snooze patrols this season. The Office really just isn't the same without Steve Carell.
What? I mostly agree about "The Office" (though it's had its moments), but PnR has been fucking awesome.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #2918
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Tonight's episode of Justified was just absurdly good. Just utterly fantastic. I was genuinely bummed when the last scene ended.
You over-hyped it. Wish I wouldn't have read your post before I watched. Total let down. Still good season though. What's the count up to for B.O.B. and The Pacific actors in this show?
Old 03-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #2919
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
You over-hyped it. Wish I wouldn't have read your post before I watched. Total let down. Still good season though. What's the count up to for B.O.B. and The Pacific actors in this show?
I did no such thing, it was awesome.

Definitely high on BOB actors due to the Graham Yost connection.

Just this season we've gotten Garneer, Compton and Luz.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-11-2012, 01:42 AM   #2920
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I am dying to see how Raylan takes down McDounough's character.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?