Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-12-2004, 10:08 AM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default the official brag on your fantasy guys when they blow up thread

tiny Earl Boykins went for 32 on 11-15 shooting last night....hitting many big shots and is helping me trash U2.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2004, 10:20 AM   #2
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future
Default RE:the official brag on your fantasy guys when they blow up thread

Two words:

Kevin Garnett.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 10:32 AM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: the official brag on your fantasy guys when they blow up thread

two words: I have a sniper rifle aimed at KG right now.

that guy is a freakin monster

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #4
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Bron Bron was alright against the Suns the other night.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 06:54 PM   #5
NBAGnome

NBAGnome is on a distinguished road

I laugh at the guy that took McGrady so I could secure Dirk and his monster games. Hes been great at the 5th pick.

On my other league i got AK47 at 12th somehow and his blocks are insane.

LeBron and Wade have been the biggest surprises...i expected Lebron to put up better numbers but its a little crazy that hes averaging like 46 minutes a game...hes pumping up huge numbers across all the categories. Wades been more of the same, a bit less steals and blocks than lebron but outrageous fg% and more assists and points than i think anyone expected. too bad he had that ankle sprain.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:56 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

Dirk at 5 is surely foolish....unless they believed he would have another regress year...

Old 11-12-2004, 07:19 PM   #7
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

Dirk+Wade=Domination
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 12:58 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

Marc Jackson a bench guy I just picked up off the waiver gave me this tonight: 21pts, 10reb(6off), 2st, and 47% from the field....

Old 11-13-2004, 03:22 PM   #9
cheesestar
Golden Member

that charlotte center who has a name that sounds european is having a solid year thus far
Old 11-13-2004, 03:57 PM   #10
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Kyle Korver picked up from FA: Seven threes last night!
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 05:17 PM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

My man Haywood had 10pts, 7blocks, 4reb, 1stl, 1ast

That line sounds like Bradley of past.

Eric Williams had 15 pts on 4of6 3pt attempts, 7rebounds, a block, an assist and a steal.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 07:13 PM   #12
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2004, 07:20 PM   #13
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I got Dirk at 5 too, guy in front of me took T-Mac (hee!). I also got Zach Randolph in the third round. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2004, 08:27 PM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
I got Dirk at 5 too, guy in front of me took T-Mac (hee!). I also got Zach Randolph in the third round. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You're just lucky that I missed the draft because of time zone difficulties. I don't like Randolph but he's a heck of a Fantasy player [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2004, 12:15 AM   #15
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img] Helps when facing the 11-1 Tenacious D.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 12:30 AM   #16
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Trade I pulled in another league, was wondering what you guys thought.

I trade:

Lebron James
Gilbert Arenas
Al Harrington

Receive:

Tracy McGrady
Ron Artest
Rafer Alston

Alston has been putting up great numbers, and will get me more threes, more assists, more steals, and less TO than Arenas. T-Mac and Lebron are most likely a push, but where I come out huge is the Artest vs. Harrington match up. I can only hope that the rap album doesn't get in the way.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:03 AM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Haywood

20pts, 9reb, 5stls, 4blk on 90% shooting

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2004, 01:25 PM   #18
sike
The Preacha

my newly acquired Brad Miller went for 26 pts on 7-8 shooting and 10-11 at the line...grabbed 9 rbs and dished out dimes and no TOs....nice game for a guy who looks like he'd be more at home in as a trucker.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:32 PM   #19
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy

I trade:
Lebron James
Gilbert Arenas
Al Harrington
Receive:
Tracy McGrady
Ron Artest
Rafer Alston
Is Alston a proven player yet? I'm not sure I trust him yet...but if you think this is his breakout year, you did fine. I've never bought into the Al Harrington hype, so that no real loss. But you better hope Artest does not kill someone on the court [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 02:37 PM   #20
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: cheesestar
that charlotte center who has a name that sounds european is having a solid year thus far
brezec?

man, that guy was BURIED on indiana's bench. nice to see him get a chance to produce somewhere else.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:43 PM   #21
cheesestar
Golden Member

amare...
Old 11-19-2004, 08:21 AM   #22
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

amare... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2004, 08:52 AM   #23
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I trade:

Lebron James
Gilbert Arenas
Al Harrington

Receive:

Tracy McGrady
Ron Artest
Rafer Alston

Alston has been putting up great numbers, and will get me more threes, more assists, more steals, and less TO than Arenas. T-Mac and Lebron are most likely a push, but where I come out huge is the Artest vs. Harrington match up. I can only hope that the rap album doesn't get in the way.
I don't think I would have given LeBron up for that.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:36 PM   #24
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
Quote:

I trade:

Lebron James
Gilbert Arenas
Al Harrington

Receive:

Tracy McGrady
Ron Artest
Rafer Alston

I don't think I would have given LeBron up for that.
Wow, that sucks that u gave up lebron for a guy who will miss at least 20 games of suspension. I wouldnt be suprised of he missed all year.
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:44 PM   #25
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Yeah, it really looks awful for me now. The reason I think I did so well on the trade was because of Artest. Now I just need my other guys to step up while he's out.

Old 11-21-2004, 04:29 PM   #26
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafer Alston:

27 points
11 assists (1 T.O.)
7 rebounds

The Heat shouldn't have let him go.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:32 PM   #27
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Rafer Alston:

27 points
11 assists (1 T.O.)
7 rebounds

The Heat shouldn't have let him go.
Well, i need him to step up because i just lost Artest for the season.

Old 11-22-2004, 09:52 AM   #28
sike
The Preacha

Zach Randolph had a killer game last night for the losing Sikedelics: 28 pts on 11-22 fgs, 14 rebs (9offensive)....

Old 11-22-2004, 03:27 PM   #29
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

I got 'em... both!
Old 11-22-2004, 07:13 PM   #30

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

What do you know...i had Stephen Jackson and J.O. in my starting lineup [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 12:31 AM   #31
sike
The Preacha

I have Stephen Jackson on my roster....I just acquired him in a trade too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2004, 09:50 PM   #32
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

In a winning effort, Brevin Knight just ripped the stupid, hateful pistons for 7 pts, 3 rbs, 3 stls, 2 TO's, and 19 assists, and my league 2, 'Black Tide' squad was the happy beneficiary of the largesse...
Old 11-23-2004, 11:47 PM   #33
sike
The Preacha

I'll go on record as saying that the dark lord's team is full of cheating...and wickedness....and darn they beat the crap out of me!

Jamal Tinsely went for 29pts tonight...nice....except ape's team decided it knew how to lead the league in scoring so far.....*sheesh*

Old 11-23-2004, 11:52 PM   #34
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
In a winning effort, Brevin Knight just ripped the stupid, hateful pistons for 7 pts, 3 rbs, 3 stls, 2 TO's, and 19 assists, and my league 2, 'Black Tide' squad was the happy beneficiary of the largesse...
Same game:
Okafor 22 points, 15 boards

Bogans (one of my 3rd tier guys) 18 points, 7 boards and I didn't start him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

...with three Bobcats on my fantasy team, I probably follow Charlotte closer than any team other than the Mavs

...they lead the league in moral victories, so it's good to see them get a win.

Old 11-24-2004, 01:06 AM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
I have Stephen Jackson on my roster....I just acquired him in a trade too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
What can I say? I'm psychic. Can I brag about trading guys before they blew up in the other sense?
Old 11-26-2004, 01:03 AM   #36
sike
The Preacha

Tinsley tonight: 20 pts, 7rebs, 14 assists, 5 steals! He just brought me closer to ape's crazy team!

Old 11-26-2004, 04:11 PM   #37
sike
The Preacha

Marc Jackson is the man for my second line: 21 pts on 9-18 shooting, 9rebs(4offensive)...not bad for my fourth best big.

Old 11-27-2004, 03:35 PM   #38
sike
The Preacha

Marbury went for 18pts and 15assists today...nice

Old 11-30-2004, 07:22 PM   #39
cheesestar
Golden Member

on a bad note ak47's out for a while

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2004, 01:47 AM   #40
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

who has Dirk?