Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Preseason GDT: Bulls at Mavs

Hopefully Dojo has a better game. Hard to find preseason previews so I'll just post this tidbit from the DMN....

Briefly: The Chicago Bulls will visit American Airlines Center tonight for the second game off the preseason. Tipoff is at 7:30 p.m. ... Backup center Alexis Ajinca returned to practice after battling a hamstring problem and should be available tonight. ... Carlisle commented on the NBA's annual survey of general managers, which picked the Mavericks to win the Southwest Division and Roddy Beaubois to be the most likely international player to have a breakthrough season: "I don't look at that stuff. But I don't disagree with that stuff." ... Kidd had five turnovers in 18 minutes in the preseason opener, not unusual for him. He always tries some risky passes in the exhibition games. "Just so long as I don't hurt anybody in the stands," he said.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote