Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2015, 01:54 AM   #8
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I'm honestly not surprised this topic has been started. I'm not so sure how well Parsons even fits into Mavs system. Although I missed Nuggets game, all previous games offense seemed to stop when he was handling the ball. He isn't great at blocking shots or rebounding - other than what his size gives him. If he would develop his defensive game more, then he'd definitely be a keeper.

At the moment I see him as the only expendable out of starting 5 when you're looking for some mid-season trade to improve current lineup. I don't think that Mavs will let him go during off-season or that they should let him go. Unless you get a clear upgrade over him, I'd rather have him. He's a nice chemistry guy but he needs to pick up his game.

I just think that currently he's clearly the weakest link in starting 5. But I do hope he gets his groove back.

Last edited by Thebo; 11-30-2015 at 01:55 AM.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote