Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #1
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs Fans

Are there any of you guys who are currently living in the Bay Area?

I just moved out here and I have no one to share the love of the Mavericks with =\

Maybe we can all meet up sometime to watch a game or better yet go to a game and cheer for our visiting Dallas Mavericks if the opportunity presented itself.

That it is all.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2005, 11:48 AM   #2
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE: Mavs Fans

The bay of Lake Ray Hubbard?...
Old 10-25-2005, 01:08 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

MFF lives out there somewhere. There are a couple of posters from the west coast.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 02:36 AM   #4
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs Fans

Nobody? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Old 10-26-2005, 02:40 AM   #5
MavsMandy

MavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really nice

i'm out here in palo alto. mff's out in california, too. i watch quite a few games at a local sports bar if you ever feel like making the trek down here....
MavsMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:30 AM   #6
alby
Guru

Default RE:Mavs Fans

Its been a while mandy =]

of course I hadn't forgot you're out here

Yeah we should get together sometime for a game, good times...

Contact Me